Me vs J-line [Part 1]

10th Member

Twice is on hiatus.
That means we have no group schedules for a couple of months. Most of the members haven't returned from their home, except me, Tzuyu, and the J-line (Mina, Sana, Momo). We have our own reasons for coming back so quickly. Sana becomes a temporary member of Happy Together 3 season 2. That's actually the best show Twice members ever star in. I admit that she is really good at it. Her cute-innocent persona steals so many hearts of Korean viewers. Not mentioning her unique way of talking and, actually, she becomes smarter in giving comments. Mina also becomes so good on TV. Who knows that this peace lover girl becomes an MC of SBS's Inkigayo? Different with Tzuyu who gets a lot of offerings of doing the photoshoots. Apparently, two-dimensional media loves her more. Tzuyu has become the cover model for many magazines. They don't even talk about Twice at all, Tzuyu is in the magazine just because of her own fame. Meanwhile, Momo is asked to be a judge for JYPe trainee audition. And I'm here becaaaaauuuuuse...... Well, I got some TV and magazine interviews, but mainly because there is really no one in my home. My mom is visiting her family in the US and my brother already lives alone, so yeah... I decided to just stay at the Twice dorm.

The dorm becomes so quiet without the rest of the members. Not just because we're all busy with our activities, but it's because the J-line doesn't really like me. I must have told you earlier that I'm close with GOT7's Mark sunbae, right? That actually creates a little misunderstanding. They think we like each other and that makes Sana jealous to me. Socializing with new people is my biggest weakness, so I think I've made a not-really-good impression to J-line. Not mentioning that Sana was actually a bit annoying when I first joining Twice. She talked a lot, she was so loud and over-cheerful and that made my introversion became uncomfortable. I feel insecure around her. I unconsciously try to avoid her and she notices that. That makes me feel guilty. I blame myself for that.

Usually, I hang out only with Tzuyu. She teaches me the old choreographies of Twice songs and helps me practices singing the songs too. We have gone to so many places together. We like to try out some new restaurants because I used to be a food-hunter when I was still a youtuber. Tzuyu and I share a lot of stories there because we're from a different country. Tzuyu teaches me some Chinese words and I teach her English. For your info, Tzuyu's Korea is so good now. She even can make a short story with difficult words. I once read her fan fiction about Dahyun and Chaeyoung. It was a romantic story between them so I enjoyed it so much. It's so funny yet legitimately romantic. I really hope she can write more fanfics about Twice. Maybe about me next time? Hahaha...

I talk about the awkward things that happen between me and J-line to Tzuyu. We're both actually don't know what to do. We hope the rest of the members come back soon because Tzuyu says the unnies always know how to solve something like this, especially Jeongyeon or Jihyo. I can relate with that because I think Jeongyeon is the kindest and most mature Twice member so far. Talking about J-line, actually, Mina is nice to me. Not like Momo and Sana who are obviously avoiding me all the time and giving me a weird look. But well, MiSaMo's friendship is really strong so I understand why Mina rarely wants to talk too long with me. I just... Really have no idea how to fix this. 
"But unnie, do you really have a relationship with Mark?" Tzuyu asks me.
"No dear, I don't," I answer.
"I mean... Not even a feeling for him? I mean, he's kinda cute for me," says Tzuyu again.
"Well... I'll try not to. You know, we have this dating ban for 3 years and I'm trying to respect it."
"Ah yeah, the dating ban. It's too bad that mine is extended."
"Hahaha... You're still so young, Tzuyu!" I rub her head,"Have you already had someone in your mind?"
"Not really. Hehehe..." Tzuyu answers with a wide smile.
"By the way, I'm wondering. Why don't Sana and Mark just date? I mean, both of them have been free from the dating ban right?"
"About themmm..... It's actually quite complicated, Unnie. But I can find out more if you really want to know," Tzuyu answers.
"Can you? How??" 
"I don't know. Hehehe..." Tzuyu smiles blankly, then both of us laugh together.
I take a sip of my warm milk-tea. I'm still worried about my relationship with the J-line.

It can't get worse, right? 

 

 

 

 

(to be continued)