The First Piece of Cake [Part 2 End]

10th Member

[Read first: "The Last Piece of Cake"]

That was the first time and the last time I did it with Sana.

After that everything became normal again. I had a serious disscussion with her and we decided not to do that again. "At least not in the condition like that. Kekeke..." Sana joked.

I also had talked to Tzuyu and she said she was okay about it. Sana and Tzuyu had promised that we would never talk about this stuff with the other members. I was glad to hear that promise from them. Sadly, now I didn't go out with Tzuyu as often as before, but probaly it was because Twice became busier with the schedule. Tzuyu had moved to sleep with me again so I thought everything was okay. From the way Tzuyu treated me, I guessed everything was okay. I REALLY hoped that everything was okay.......

Few weeks after that night, me and the members were watching a romantic movie on DVD. It was a valentine day so the members decided to watch an old romantic movie titled 'Very Ordinary Couple'. The movie was good, but listening to the girls talking about valentine during a movie was more enjoyable! We talked about boys, some sunbaes, possible things we would do if we had a boyfriend, talking about Mina's ex, someone's boyfriend and many other things related to love.

What funny was tomorrow would be my birthday and it seemed that everyone didn't realize it. It would be so funny if I surprised them the next two days by telling that I just had a birthday alone. Hahaha... It was okay tho, I didn't expect much since it was my first birthday with Twice anyway. Would be forgivable if they didn't know it yet. I had a plan with Nayeon tomorrow. I decided to buy some foods and souvenirs for the members to celebrate my birthday. Nayeon had no idea about that. I also was really glad Jype didn't give us schedules these 2 days so we could enjoy the holiday! (But it was so tiring few days ago because we needed to perform in 5 pre-recorded valentine shows hmm.....)

Since Sana was beside me, I talked to her when I wanted to go back to my room. "Yeah, good night, Ju," she answered and gave me a kinda meaningful smile. When entering the room I was surprised because there was a pink box on my bed. I couldn't any name on it except a card said "Happy Valentine, Haeju!". I opened it and found chocolates inside. "Oh my God, this is a really expensive brand! Why is it anonymous? Is it from......" Suddenly the door was opened, I was so surprised. It was Tzuyu!

"What's going on, Unnie.....? Oh!" Tzuyu recognized the box and the wrapping paper. "Is that a gift for you??"

"Mm... Yes, it is." I told her to sit down and then I showed her the chocolate.

"Whoaa! From who is this? Mark sunbae?" Tzuyu asked.

"No, I just found it on my bed, Tzuyu, so it can't be from him."

"Then is it from..... Sana unnie?" she asked me again.

"Hmm.... Maybe. She acts awkward tonight," I said.

"Oh yeah, must be from her then! I think she just wants to fix her relationship with you about.... Mm..... You know..... I also see that both of you are not close anymore," Tzuyu explained me her theory.

"Hmm... I think you're right, Tzuyu. Anyway you want some?" I offered it to her.

"Of course not, it's a gift for you," Tzuyu said.

"It's okay, we can share."

"No, Unnie. I can't......." Tzuyu insisted.

Then I ate one chocolate and picked another to give it to her. "It's okay, dear. I have eaten one. I can't eat this alone and I think the other member shouldn't know about this either so..... Please," I begged her. After that we ended up eating the chocolate together in room while chatting until midnight. It was a memorable night with Tzuyu because finally we can get close again. But still, I needed to make sure who actually gave me this chocolate.

The day after that I really went to the mall with Nayeon. She looked surprised when I said that it was my birthday that day. Then I asked her to accompany me buying some hairbands and cute pens. I also bought tteokpokki for the members. Nayeon bought a pair of pajamas as it was her first reason why she went to this mall. After we ate some ice creams and saw-sight a little bit more, we cameback to the dorm. On the way home I got a text from Sana saying happy birthday to me. I was surprised she remembered it! Sana was so cute, as always.

What more surprising was all the members actually remembered my birthday! They had prepared a little birthday party for me. I was so speechless at that time. I really didn't expect that. It was not long since I had joined the group and yet they already made me something special like this. I saw some decorations, a pile of gifts and a big white cake in the middle of the room. I was really touched. Nayeon said taking me to the mall was the part of their plan so they could prepare all of this. When she said that I couldn't hold my tears anymore. I hugged Nayeon and cried. Immediately the others hugged me too. A sudden group hug! The most amazing group hug in my life....

After singing the birthday song and some other stuffs, it was the time to slice the cake. "White is actually my favourite color, guys, how do you know?" I asked them.

"It was actually chocolate inside,"Jeongyeon said.

"Oh really? A white chocolate?!" I suddenl realized something from what I just said. This could be like the white day tradition from Japan! When the one who received chocolate on valentine's day gave a white chocolate in return. This might have been arranged by the anonymous sender. "Jeongyeon-a, whose idea to buy this cake?" I asked her.

"Hmm...." Jeongyeon tried to remember it. "I was with Tzuyu and Sana there. If I'm not wrong, it was Sana who told me to......."

"Yes, it was Sana unnie's idea!" Tzuyu said.

I immediately looked at Tzuyu, trying to read her expression. Then I looked at Sana. She said nothing except smiling awkwardly to me. That made me sure about who the sender was. That time I knew who I would give this first piece of cake to, the special person who had given me beautiful memories these last few days. "Can you guys all stand near me please?" I asked them and then everyone went around the cake. Sana was right on my left side and Tzuyu was beside me on the right. I sliced the cake carefully becase this is so special to me. I put it on a plate and then gave the cake to.......................

***

I look at Tzuyu and then laugh so hard. "Whaaaaaat??" I exclaim as I'm so shocked with what I just read. "Why does your fan fiction end here???" I ask her.

"I told you that I had no idea how to finish it!" Tzuyu says before takes a sip of her strawberry milkshake that's almost empty. I just realize my last order hasn't arrived yet. Maybe I should remind the waiter later. 

"Hmm okaayyy... But why do you end it right in the ? Oh my God, I don't think I can't sleep tonight. I'm so curious about what will happen next!" I speak dramatically.

"Hehehe... But what do you think about the story, Unnie? I think my grammar is so terrible!" Tzuyu write it on english so she can practice what she has studied with me.

"No no! This is not bad, Tzuyu. I would say your english has been improved so much! I also like the story because it's simple yet it's enjoyable. And that's the most important thing in writing story anyway," I tell her my honest opinion about it.

"Hehe... I'm glad it's understandable. Thank you. I will practice more!" she says before giving her cute smile, one of the best thing you can enjoy by having Tzuyu as your friend.

"But you know what? I can't handle this anymore!" I say. I grab my purse and take a pen out of it. "May I continue the story, dear? I'm really excited with this story and I can't let this hanged like this. You still can continue it later. I'll just write my version of the ending."

"Of course, it's okay! I'm actually so happy if I can collaborate with you here," Tzuyu says,"After duet on singing, now in writing story!"

"Okay, then!" I answer her,"Here we go!"

***

[Tzuyu's point of view]

My plan worked!

I guessed Haeju started to believe that the chocolate I gave to her is from Sana. I suggested Sana to tell Jeongyeon to choose the white cake. That made Jaeonyeon thought that Sana was the one who had the idea about the cake. I also acted suprise when I saw the box last night. I even locked the door so Sana couldn't interrupt us. I needed to make Haeju suspicious on her. I just wanted Haeju and Sana to get close again. I knew I was the one who broke their relationship. I felt guilty and I wanted to fix that!

Haeju told us to gather around her. I held Sana's hand so I could make her stood next Haeju. Unfortunately Haeju saw and called me so I ended up stood next to her as well. But anyway that was it. The moment to see Haeju gave the cake for Sana. My plan to make their relationship tight again. I saw her sliced the cake carefully. "Ooh.. Who's gonna receive the cake first?" I said. I wanted to make sure that she realized that cake was special and needed to give to Sana, the one who was special for her. I heard everyone laughed to what I just said. I saw Haeju smiled. 

She started to speak,"Mm.... First of all, thank you everyone to give me a suprise like this. I'm touched (she inhales) but I don't want to cry again. Dont worry! Enough for today (everybody laughs). Anyway I will give this first piece of cake to..........."

I crossed my finger. "Please be Sana... Please be Sana... Please be Sana....."

".....My roommate Tzuyu!" she said.

"Wait what?" I unconsciously said that. "Ah... I mean, thank you, Unnie," I received the cake she gave to me.

"Give me a hug, dear," she made me put the cake down on the table and hugged her. Haeju whispered to me,"I know your handwriting, silly. Happy valentine too! Don't worry about me and Sana, okay?" 

I didn't know what to say. I was speechless, guilty, but touched. I could feel my eyes became so warm. Haeju noticed my watery eyes and then she kissed my left cheek. "Aww... Don't cry!" she said. Everybody laughed. Some asking why I was crying but I couldn't answer. Haeju also didn't tell them anything and I was so glad about it. After that Haeju opened her gifts one by one. Everyone looked so happy that day, especially Haeju. But I was sure the happiest person in the room was me. I promised I would never forget that day.......

***

Tzuyu is reading the fanfic. She looks enjoying it. I just hope my feeling can be read by her. I'm always glad for having Tzuyu in my life. In the end, she looks at me and smiles from ear to ear.

"I love you......"