Pt.7

Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warnings for this part: mentions of violence 

There were now seven pairs of icy eyes glued on you who stood in the corner of the room you assumed was the place’s living room. Two more guys had entered the room after Minhyuk who was now standing in front of you, staring at you.

“You’re conscious,” he stated with his usual cold tone.

You lifted your head to look at him and felt annoyed when you saw his expressionless face. Yet, you couldn’t get any words out thanks to the six other icy pairs of eyes staring at you.

Minhyuk turned around to look at the others in the room and you almost sighed out of relief when the six moved their gazes from you on him.

“Seems like you’ve already met her,” Minhyuk said, continuing with the cold tone.

“Who the hell is she?” one of them asked while Hoseok came to stand closer to Minhyuk - and closer to you.

“Why’d you bring her here?” Hoseok asked with a slight frown.

“Unfortunately, this is the human I’m in charge of babysitting,” Minhyuk answered the first question. “And the reason she’s here is because I’m going to be away for a few days.”

You furrowed your eyebrows and looked at the back of Minhyuk’s head. He’s going somewhere?

“And I’m afraid I’m going to have to leave her with you six,” he continued, making your eyes widen in shock.

“Excuse me?” you blurted out.

“What can be important enough for you to ask us to do such an annoying favor?” one of the five asked.

“I got told by the higher-ups that I should visit them,” Minhyuk said and everyone’s expressions became weird, which confused you.

“What did you do?” Hoseok asked.

“Nothing,” Minhyuk answered calmly. “It’s probably because those s just enjoy making us all suffer.”

The room fell silent and you wondered if you could open your mouth without getting killed. After a bit you concluded it was better to not take any risks.

“If you don’t return if three days, I’m going to abandon her helpless . No matter what,” one of the five said and left the room after giving you a cold glare.

“Me too,” another one of the five said and looked at you from head to toe. “If you don’t return in three days, it’s better if you don’t return at all.”

You were shocked by the harshness of his comment and glanced at Minhyuk. He just nodded at the guy. 

“I agree,” he said, leaving you confused.

Why would he say that?

The rest also agreed to look after you and they all left the room. Only you, Hoseok and Minhyuk were left in the spacious room.

“Why did you bring her here?” Hoseok asked Minhyuk who turned to look at him.

“It’s not safe out there. I had to go somewhere so I knocked her out and brought her here since at least one of you is always here.”

“You knocked me out?” you asked in disbelief. “How? I only remember you grabbing my ankles you-“

“Just,” Minhyuk lifted his hand in the air. “Shut up,” he said without even looking at you.

“You’re so selfish,” Hoseok frowned. “Bringing her here… You know what the others think about humans. This could have ended badly if they found her before me.”

“I know,” Minhyuk said. “But I had no other choice. Some vampires have been following her around and…” he glanced at you but didn’t continue after looking away.

Hoseok glanced at you too and then looked at Minhyuk. “What?”

“It’s probably not important.”

You stared at Minhyuk, confused. It would have been nice to know more about the whole situation.

“I’m leaving tomorrow,” Minhyuk stated.

“But-“

“Just following her around should do. As long as she stays alive, I don’t really care about the rest. Treat her how you want,” he continued, cutting you off.

“Excuse-“

“I’ll be back in three days for sure,” he cut you off again. “If not, just leave her. If I don’t return by then I’m probably already dead or they are torturing me.”

You felt your stomach twist. Tortured?

Hoseok looked at him with an expression that almost looked sad. “I’ll stop following her after three days. Just come ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter