Pt.5

Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warnings for this part: mentions of violence, language

You stared at him, shaking a little. He was looking over your shoulder and stared at something behind you. 

What does he see? What’s going on? 

Judging from his expression, whatever was going on behind your back was not nice. He almost looked nervous but that thought washed away when he opened his mouth.

“If you don’t obey me now, I’ll cut your head off,” he hissed and glared at you.

“Wouldn’t that-“

“We don’t have time for your cockiness,” you flinched at his angriness. “I’d rather kill you myself than let you get yourself killed by one of those. Now start moving away and don’t you dare look back.”

You silently followed his orders, a little scared of what would happen if you disobeyed him. However, the situation bothered you a lot. Can’t I just take a peek? I want to know what’s…

You had already subconsciously turned your head before you could think about what you were doing. 

At first you only saw him who was currently doing the same as you were: looking behind. When your gaze shifted from the creature walking behind you to the scene that was happening behind him, your eyes widened and you stopped walking.

Isn’t that Yuna? You looked at the familiar girl who you knew thanks to Eunkyung. She was drenched because of the rain - just like you - and she looked somewhat scared. You weren’t close enough to call her your friend but you still wanted to help her. 

He bumped into you and immediately turned his head. When you met his icy, threatening glare you flinched slightly.

“What are you doing?” he asked and his tone was colder than before.

“What’s going on there?” despite feeling scared, you gave him a glare.

“None of your business,” he hissed. “Now get moving. We have to leave without interfering if we want to leave this place alive.”
You looked at how Yuna argued with a middle-aged man about something. They both seemed angry and you could hear their voices even though you were quite far away from them. You moved your gaze from the two to him. Yuna wasn’t your friend but you knew how much she meant to Eunkyung so you couldn’t just leave and act like you didn’t see it. You wanted to help her.

“No,” he said immediately, reading your determined expression.

“I need to go see what’s going on.”

Before he could stop you, you started walking towards the two who were getting louder each passing second. You could hear him call you an idiot but you ignored it, almost running over to Yuna. 

“Yuna,” you called the girl’s name loudly, gaining her attention immediately. The man looked at you too. 

Yuna looked at you, not exactly happy or relieved to see you. “What are you doing here?” she asked with a slight frown.

“Welcoming you home,” you mumbled. “Anyway, what’s going on?” you turned your attention on the man in front of you two.

“None of your business,” he growled but you weren’t shaken by it.

“Oh, really? I beg to differ. It looked like you were harassing her.”

“Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter