Pt.4

Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warnings for this part: language

A sigh escaped your lips.

Why is it raining so much lately? You wondered, a little annoyed. You had planned to go out for a walk since you had nothing else to do but the downpour wasn’t helping.

You walked away from the window and into the kitchen. Maybe I could try to bake something? You looked in every drawer and cabinet you had but could find nothing. You slammed the door of the fridge shut and stood in the kitchen, looking around.

“What is there to do in this suffocating apartment?” you asked.

Just like magic, you could hear the doorbell ring exactly at that moment. You ran to the door. I don’t care who it is, I just need something to do.

You flinched when you opened the door and found someone standing right in front of it. “What the hell?” you asked him.

“I was told you wanted to talk with me,” he said expressionlessly.

You were just about to say something when you remembered the dream you had had a few nights earlier at Eunkyung’s place. You stared at his side where the wound had been in the dream. His clothes didn’t seem bloody or cut. You looked at his other side. Again, no signs of a wound.

“What?” he coldly asked and you shook your head.

“Nothing,” you looked into his eyes. “Did your friend tell you to come?”

“Uh huh,” he nodded. “Let’s go.”

“What?” you asked when he turned around and started walking away. “Where are you going? It’s pouring outside!”

“If you want to talk, follow me,” he said coldly and you had no other choice but follow him.

 

“Would it hurt you to talk a little?” you asked the creature walking in front of you. You had already been walking for a bit.

“I have nothing to say,” he calmly answered.

“Could you at least tell me where we are going?”

He was silent for a bit before answering. “It’s a place I go to often.”

Wow, thanks for the hint. I now totally know where we are going.

You walked in silence until he suddenly stopped and pointed at something. You looked at what he was pointing at and saw a shelter.

“Finally!” you ran under it immediately.

You were soaking wet everywhere. You groaned while squeezing some water out of your hair. If it had been even a little colder, you probably would have frozen.

He walked to the shelter slowly and sat down on the bench under it. You looked at him.

“Was coming here really necessary?” you asked.

“Yes,” he answered and wasn’t the least bit bothered by the fact that he too was soaking wet. He turned his face and looked at you with his eyes that had stayed the same: blue and icy. “Speak,” he commanded.

You were dumbfounded by his sudden command.

“Well? I’m going to leave if you don’t talk,” he stood up but you pushed him back down, earning a frown from him.

“Wait,” you said and took a breath before continuing. “Don’t leave.”

He just stared at you expressionlessly and waited for you to say what you wanted to say.

“What are you?” you asked the first question on your mind, thinking you didn’t have much time since he could leave at any second.

“That’s your question?” he arched an eyebrow and you nodded. He took a breath. “My kind doesn’t have a name but I guess it doesn’t even mat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter