Pt.12

Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warnings for this part: some violence 

“Are you not accepting guests or what?” Jooheon asked with a cold tone and a threatening expression.

“I’m not so sure if you should come in just yet,” you said, glancing over your shoulder. 

“And why the hell not?” he asked and when you turned to look at him, he had already forced his way in by pulling the door open and squeezing himself in to the small hallway.

“No, wait!” you tried to grab his arm but he was too fast. 

“Where is she?” he asked, stomping his way into the living room. “Did you hide her or something?”

You furrowed your eyebrows. “No. Give me one good reason why I would have hidden her.”

Jooheon opened the bathroom door and froze. Then he slammed the door shut immediately after before going back to the living room. 

“See why I asked you to wait for a bit?” you crossed your arms and walked to the bathroom door.

“Shut up,” Jooheon mumbled, his voice shaking a little.

You knocked on the door. “Yuna? Are you ready?”

“Where did you put my clothes?” she asked angrily.

“They should be on the shelf next to the sink.”

She went quiet and after a few minutes she came out suddenly, startling you.

“Where is that jerk?” she asked you, her eyes cold as ice.

You calmly pointed towards the living room and she stomped there. You followed, curious to see the two interact.

“I’m alive,” she said to him after entering the room. 

Jooheon looked somewhat shaken by what had happened - he probably hadn’t expected to see Yuna - and it amused you. He looked somewhat blue in the face. 

Maybe that’s what it looks like when they blush.

“Great,” he said, seeming a little awkward.

“Now you can get out,” Yuna growled.

“Not just yet,” he said. “We have to talk about how we are going to-“

“I don’t care about your stupid plans,” Yuna spat. “I don’t need you seven s babysitting me. Just take care of your humans.”

“It’s not like we enjoy dealing with moody teenager like you,” Jooheon mocked her. “We all know that this doesn’t affect just us, it’s everyone’s problem.”

Yuna snorted. “You’re now trying to be the hero of this messed up world? No offence but it doesn’t suit you at all.”

“Oh, please,” Jooheon rolled his eyes. “We’re doing this mostly for ourselves.”

Yuna rolled her eyes too and proceeded to go in to the room you had made her bedroom. Originally it was your bedroom but you figured it would be better to give her some privacy.

“Working with us could and probably will protect Eunkyung too,” Jooheon’s words made her stop at the door. She stood there for a good while before turning around.

“You’re nasty. Attacking my one and only soft spot like that.”

Jooheon gave her a smirk. “Seems like that’s the only way to keep you with us.”

“Damn sure it is,” she hissed. “You and your friends disgust me.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Jooheon brushed off the insult calmly. “Whatever,” he pointed at the couch. “Come sit down. The faster we do this the faster I’ll be out of here.”

Yuna walked over to the couch and sat down. She crossed her arms and looked at Jooheon with a cold look. 

“You’re not allowed to leave this apartment without one of us. The higher-ups are everywhere, we have to be careful,” he went straight to the point. 

Yuna looked like she was holding in her anger.

“You’re not allowed to kill ______,” he continued boldly. “If something happens to her, Minhyuk will be killed by those bastards.”

“Tell me something new,” Yuna snorted. “I already know that I’m going to be locked up in here until you idiots find a solution which means that I’m going to stay here forever. Also, why would I kill _____? She hasn’t done anything wrong and killing her wouldn’t really do any good for me.”

“You can’t meet Eunkyung,” Jooheon ignored her and his comment made her expression change. “Well, actually you can. If you want to put her in danger. Stay away from her and she should at least stay alive.”

Yuna kept quiet. 

“We are going to hide for a while. Minhyuk killed one of the bastards’ servants. Apart from checking on you every day and making sure our humans aren’t getting themselves killed, we won’t be doing anything else. It’s too risky to try anything now.”

“Great,” Yuna mumbled.

“That’s it for today. Kihyun’s going to stop by tomorrow,” Jooheon stated and walked to the hallway. “Oh, yeah, and just for your information, Kihyun isn’t even half as patient as I am. If I were you I’d keep my mouth shut and listen to him,” his voice said from the hallway.

Yuna got up from the couch and went in her room without a word.

You slowly went to the hallway and arrived when Jooheon was just about to leave.

I could use some fresh air…

Figuring you wouldn’t get killed if you just went for a small walk, you put on your shoes and exited the stuffy apartment. After getting out of the building, you stopped and let out a sigh of disbelief. You hadn’t expected to see Minhyuk standin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter