A Split Second Would Bring A Diffrence

I'm Not His Fangirl

"Ah! Why now? Why so early? Its past 6pm. Arent they should go back at night or something? Ahhh!" L snapped. The punching the taxi driver number on his phone and told him where he at now. 

 

 

"Its getting dark outside. I think i should get going now." Suzy put all her belongings in her beg. She walked to door followed by you. "See you tomorrow morning at school." She waved.

"Take care Suzy." You waved back. You went back to your room to continue finish your homework.

 

 

On other hand,L was impatiently wait for the cab. "Hurry hurry." A cab finally approched him and L jumps in. "Hi again Uncle. We have to get to the hotel as soon as posible."

"Ok!" The taxi driver press the accelerate pedal. "You went so far huh?" L replied him with a grinned. He remembered Sungjong and take out his phone from his back pocket. L texted Sungjong, "Where are you now?"

On that time,Suzy was walking a meter away from the cab. Suzy saw a young man inside that cab,but she didnt know he is her bias. She would jump inside if she knew. Too bad L was texting that time,he didnt saw Suzy. He put down his phone as waiting for Sungjong reply and looked outside. Its just a split second behind,Suzy already walked passes the taxi. His phone vibrated, "Less than 10 minutes."

"10 minutes?!" L shocked. "Uncle,can you drive a bit faster? I have to get there before them." He continue. The taxi driver nodded.

When L arrived infront of the hotel,he saw Infinite car already parked there. "Im dead." He face palmed. Lucky,Infinite still in the car and about to get off. They're also just arrived. L dashing for the elevator. "Hurry up. Please please." He heard Dongwoo loud voice from the lobby and start panicking. His sweat started to rolling down. "Come on." The press the elevator over and over again. "I should take stairs maybe? But its at 19th floor. Please please." 

"I left L's food in the car." Sungyeol said.

"Kya,why did you left them?!" Sunggyu was a bit upset,he lightly pushed Sungyeol.

"You guys go first. Im going to take Sungyeol to the car." The manager said. They all nodded at the same time.

The rest of Infinite members walk to the elevator. "Ahh,." L vulgarize. He run to the emergency stairs. He need to climb up to 19th floor. At 8th floor,L knees was trembling due the tiredness. "Aghhh! Another 11 floors." He try to catch his breath. "I cant. Hah Hah. My legs. Hah hah all hurt." He walked to the elevator.On his way,he looked out. He saw the hotel pool. "Just tell them you went to the pool,Myungsoo." He talked to himself. His heart was about to explode when the elevator is reaching the floor. The door was opened wide. "Where are they?" L puzzled as he step in. He chuckled.

Of course Infinite members was not inside the elevator,not because of they waiting for Sungyeol but they are inside the other elevator. L quickly run to his room and unlock the door. He reached for the remote control,jump on the bed. Sungjong entered. L eyes open wide in suprise,Sungjong entered just a few second behind.

"Hi hyung. How do you feel? Any better?" Sungjong uttered.

"Yeah. Much better. HA-HA-HA." L awkwardly laugh.

"Why are you panting hyung?" 

"No im not."

"Yes you are. Are you from,somewhere?" Sungjong put his face close to L.

"Kyaa!" L pushed Sungjong away and give him death glare. Sungjong chuckled.

"I know hyung hid--" Sungyeol enter before Sungjong finished his word. L let out a relieve sigh. Sungjong is a if-someone-inturupt-me-i-will-forget-what-im-going-to said-earlier type. 

"Food delivery!" Sungyeol said. He help L put the food in the plate and give it to him. "Go away you maknae!" he pushed Sungjong when he was trying to sneak a bite. "I bought this for my Myungsoo." Sungyeol pouted cutely.

"Pssshhh." Sungjong rolled his eyes. "Manager hyung is the one who bought it!"

"Still,its L.s food. Here you go,aaaaa~" Sungyeol smiled and feed L.

 


 

I wish Sungyeol would feed me like he did to L :') I really love Myungyeol couple <33333

Subscribing are pleased,and kindly drop your comments below.