Myungsoo Mission

I'm Not His Fangirl

L changed into a jeans and a comfy t-shirt,to look normal as he can. He lock the door and enter the elevator. "Here we go." He said as he step into the elevator. "There's something about you hiding behind that thick glasses." He smiled.

 

Because today is Sunday,you dont have school and no need to go for work. You spent the whole morning cleaning your average size house. Suzy promised to come in the afternoon. "Lets cook something." You walked to the kitchen. "Hmmm what am i going to cook for lunch?' The fridge was wide open. You take out some raw ingredians and put it on the counter. "Hehehe,i am chef _____,the great cooker in this house." You giggled. The Masterchef was began,you toss all the ingredians into the fying pan. After finish cooking exactly on 12pm and you serve all the dishes nicely on the table. The doorbell was rang. "Wait,im coming." You take off the apron and open the door. "Suzy,i miss you." You are about to give her a hug but she dodged.

"Are you sick or something? We did met YESTERDAY." She pat gently on your head. She sniffed,"I smell something delicious." She track where the smell come from. 

"Come,i cooked. Lets have lunch together." You clasp your hand.

"Kyaa ____. You cooked for me?" Suzy was touched. You both walk to dining room and enjoyed the lunch.

 

L hailed a cab. "Where are you going son?" the taxi driver asked. L sighed. He dont know where to start. The taxi drive continue, "Seem like you're a foreigner. Where are you from?" He asked nicely.

"Im from Korea. Uncle,actually im looking for a girl,but dont where exactly her house. But she said she live nearby here." L frowned and curved a small smile.

"Oh,i see." He smiled. "I can help you son." He continue.

"Oh? Really? Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." L praised the kind hearted taxi driver. They now off to the closest neighborhood. 

"Whats your name?"

"Kim Myungsoo. My friend called me L." L smile sheeply.

"Oh you're korean right L? Yesterday,here,i heard some singer from Korea was having fanmeeting or something." The taxi driver blurted.

"Really? I didnt know who they was. But i also heard about it." Epic fail acting. That. Was. Awkward. The taxi drive nod signify he understood.

"Do you know how old the girl you looking for was?" He asked.

"She look like she is a schoolgirl." L replied.

"Ah. There's only 3 schools nearby here. If today is not Sunday maybe we can find her." This ajushi was right. Its Sunday,no school! "Ok we're here,this is the closest neighborhood." He pointed.

"Im going to take a walk from here. How much is it?" L take out his wallet. 

"Ten. If you need a ride,call me ok son." He gave L his namecard. 

"Surely. Thanks." L said as he get off from the cab. He now at unfamiliar place, "Where shall i go?" He talk to himself as he look around in circle. He take out a paper and a pen from his backpack. He chalk down all the street names. He might get lost here,nobody knows. He roaming around,scanning with his hawk eyes. He entered a shop after another. After hours,he sat down for awhile, "Take a deep breath Myungsoo." He was tired. He walks over ten kilometers. "Where are you ____?" He continue his mission until nightfall. When suddenly a thought went through in his head, "WHAT IF THIS IS JUST A LUST? Was it worthed?" He exhaled. "You fool Myungsoo. Its a lust. You will forget about her very soon. Haishh." L put his face in his palms. "I wasted my whole day,arghh~" Suddenly his phone vibrated. A text from Sungjong. "WE'RE ON OUR WAY TO THE HOTEL HYUNG."

 


 

Double update! Its super short,haha. Im sleepy already,its past 2am already. Trying to update another chap tomorrow.

Please subscribe and leave your comment :D