As Long You're My Girl

I'm Not His Fangirl

 

A month went by so fast. You and Myungsoo told Infinite the truth next day. Ahn Sarang and _____ is the same person. Of course they shocked to death. How a dead person could came back alive?

 Sunggyu oppa? He’s fine. Seem like he’s already over it. “I’ll let ____ go for you because you’re like my own blood brother. The elder must protect others and make them happy. But,if you hurt her. I don’t hesitate to steal her.” This is what he said to Myungsoo. You believe he’ll find a better person,Sunggyu oppa is a nice guy. He also approved your relationship not like previously.

And this time,your relationship will remain as secret between Infinite,you,Suzy and his agency. He decided not to reveal it until someone makes it a big fuss.

 

 

 

“Oppa,oppa,oppa~ Yeollie oppa~” Suzy called as she poked her head inside Infinite dance studio between the small slid.

“Ahh! Suzy-ya~” Sungyeol jovially ran toward the door with arms spread open. You rolled eyes at their action. One childish and another is a choding,what a cute couple.

“I brought dinner for you guys!” She loudly announced. The boys cheered happily like hungry kids and gather around you and Suzy.

“Hey babe.” Myungsoo hugged you from behind and plant a soft peck on your cheek.

“No kissing allowed here!” Sunggyu pouted.

Myungsoo chuckled. “Gyu hyung is jealous because he’s the oldest but yet still single. I guess you will be forever alone guy.” Dongwoo joked and sat down.

“Kya!!!” Sunggyu snarled,throwing his empty bottle to Dongwoo but he dodged it and he stuck out his tongue.

You just shook your head and help Suzy unpack their dinner.

“Wahhh~ So many delicious foods. You girls cook it?” Woohyun asked.

Suzy nodded. “Myungsoo hyung and Yeol hyung so lucky to have girlfriends like them.” The maknae,Sungjong poked both his hyung.

“I know right. I should flirt Suzy,because there’s a rumors that been said the she likes me.” Hoya whispered the last part to the maknae. They both giggled.

“I heard that. I’m going to stab you with this chopstick if you said that ever again.” Sungyeol warned rising up his chopstick to Hoya.

“Let’s eat.” You uttered while settling down beside Myungsoo. All of you enjoyed the dinner you and Suzy cooked. Every week,if you or Suzy has free time,you will cook for them.

After dine,Infinite laid down either taking a short nap or chatting before went back to their practice. Suzy and Sungyeol sat at a corner,don’t even know what they talking about but both look happy.

A smile appeared on your cherry lips and you continue cleaning the mess. “Done.” You mumbled as you tied the plastic bag.

“___-ah.” Somebody called. You looked up and saw Myungsoo wiggled his brows. He nodded toward the door. You smiled,grasp his message and stood up. You looked around you,everyone seem busy with their own little thing.

Myungsoo went out first and you tailed not long after that. You found him waiting for you with hands inside his sweat pockets. He bashfully smile toward you and took your hand. “Let’s go.”

“Eh where? Your mask in-.” He cut you.

“Forget all that thing. I’ll take you to a place that nobody would care less.” He smirk and took a small ran with you.

 

“Where  are we?” You asked when arrived in front of a door after walking through a confusing alley. The place was so new to you.

“You will know.” Myungsoo smiled and pushed to open the door. He led you inside. You’re fascinated. The room full with elderly couples. Some of them dancing,while some of them just chilling with their partners.

“What is this Kim Myungsoo?”

“This is a place for old folks to entertain themselves and their couple. I told you,I’ll bring you to a place that nobody will know about us.”

You chuckled and lightly punched on his chest. “So my princess,will you dance with me?” He held his hand out.

“I don’t know how to dance.” You puff your checks cutely.

“Let me be your dance instructor if like that. Will you?” You bite your lower lips and accepted his hand. Myungsoo lead you to the dance floor. You and Myungsoo was the youngest couple there. They all probably aged around your parents to grandparents. “Don’t scare. Just follow what I do.” He said.

“Myungsoo. I can’t.” You sighed. You stepped on his feet every time you moved.

“Climb on my feet.” Myungsoo commanded.

“But I’m heavy.”

“Do as I said please?” He pulled you closer. You obeyed and climbed on him. He s his strong arms around your tiny waist to secure you and yours encircled around his neck. He slowly shifted his feet and started dancing following the slow tempo rhythm.  You rested your head on his chest,while his chin stayed on your crown.

“His heart racing.” You thought. His heartbeat sound is like a harmony melody to you,it’s very comforting.

“I love you so much.” He spoke.

“I love you too Myungsoo.” You replied with happy smile curved and last for a few moments.

“____-ah~” Myungsoo softly called your name with his addictive voice.

“Hmm.”

“I’m crazy over you. I’ll die if you leave me again. Promise me you never leave my side again.”

“I’m promise Kim Myungsoo.”

“And I know we’re both still young but.” He put you down. He searched for his pocket and took out a blue velvet box.

Myungsoo kneeled in front of you. “With their witnessing,I promise I’ll take care of you until my last breathe. I know I’ll give you a hard time but I also promise I will stand in front of you as shield if my fans bashing you. I love them but I love you more. But they can’t say anything when you’re my wife. So. Will you marry me?” He opened the box,uncover a huge shining diamond ring.

You mouth ajar apart and tearing up. “Myungsoo~”

“Will you take this ring and be my wife?” He smiled,the most sincere smile you ever seen. His face slightly blushed and you can tell he’s nervous.

“Say I do!” A voice said. You looked up and saw the elderly surrounded you and Myungsoo.

“Just please say yes my dear!” Another voice said.

Tears rolled down on your pink cheeks,overwhelming. “I do.” You said.

Myungsoo’s smile became wider ear to ear. He stood up and slipped the ring to your ring finger. “I love you ____.” He stated before kissed you passionately. The crowd cheered and clapped.

Myungsoo broke the kiss and leaned on your forehead. “I’ll love you forever.”

“And I will love you five-ever.” You joked and giggled.

Myungsoo paused awhile. “This is Infinite’s song.” He spoke,looked up to the empty air.

“Really?”

“W-what? You don’t know?” His eyes rounded.

“I never heard this song. Is this your new song?”

“Seriously babe?! You don’t know? This is frustration.Yes,this is our new song.”

“Tch. I’m your girlfriend,yes. But I’m not your fangirl.” You mischievously replied,smile still unerased from your lips.

“Nevermind. As long you’re my girl and soon to be my wife.” Myungsoo once again locked you into a long deep and loving kiss.

 

----------------------------------------------------------THE END-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

TToTT I cant believe i manage to end this fanfic. OHMAIGOD!

I wanna thanks to my reader,commenters and even my silent readers. I know you read this. (If there is)

Thank you to those who keep supporting me until end. Lets have grouphugs guise!!!

 

If you wanna meet me/read my fanfic again,you can visit me here at :

Accidently Parental

Through The Boy's Eyes (Two shot)

 

I hope to see you guys again. 

I LOVE ALL OF YOU. MUAHHH!