Its Not The Right Time

I'm Not His Fangirl

 

Myungsoo walked closer to you and grab your forearm. “How do you know?” He said,almost whispering.

With poker face and straight tone,you answered him. “Suzy told me everything about her.”

He then placed both his hands on your shoulder and shook you a bit. “You lied!”

“No. Suzy told me!”

“Look into my eyes.”

“I already said the truth.”

“Look into my eyes I said!”

“I don’t even know her.”

“Look!” He grabbed your chin and forcing you to make eye contact with him. “Who are you?”

One thing Myungsoo really knew about you is you won’t able to tell a lie when you looking directly into his eyes.  You have to fight it or else your secret will spill.

His dark cold eyes pierced straight into yours. You stared him for a long time before replied. “SUZY. TOLD. ME. EVERYTHING. And she said don’t touch or move anything in this house. Satisfy?!”

Your tears were urged to fall down but you blinked quickly to brush it off. Myungsoo’s hands drooped. He heavily breathed out and messing up his hair.

“What the hell am I thinking?!” He yelled. Myungsoo  face palmed and turn toward you. He sighed. “Whatever. I’m very sorry. I better leave now. Umm and change your password.” He pointed to the door and ran off in a blink.

 

 

 

“Lee Sungyeol!!!” Sunggyu shouted from his room. Sungyeol hurriedly went to Sunggyu’s room.

“Hyung! Are you okay?!” Sungyeol rushed in.

“Kya kya kya. I’m fine. Sit there. We need to talk.”

“Me? Why? Am I in trouble?” Sungyeol slammed his bottom onto the soft mattress. Sunggyu walked to the door and clicked lock the door. He grinned. “E-er Gyu hyung?” Sungyeol raise his left eyebrow in confusion.

“Sungyeol-ah~” Sunggyu sat down and traced his finger along Sungyeol’s arm.

“Gyu hyung,ew,are you gay?” He slapped away.

Sunggyu chuckled. “I know what you and Dongwoo did last night.” He evilly smirked to his dongsaeng.

“W-what? I don’t know what are you talking about. I’m innocent.”

“Psh.” Sunggyu gently patted Sungyeol’s back. “Anyway,I need your help.”

“What is it hyung?”

“I’m going to confess to someone tonight.”

“YOU WHAT?!”

He rolled his one-line eyes. “You heard it.”

“Who is she?”

“You know her.”

Sungyeol’s jaw automatically dropped while his eyes circled. “But you guys just met.”

“I said what earlier? I want to confess to her,not propose her to be my girlfriend or what,you fool. I just want her know how I feel toward her. If she accept me,it’s a bonus right.” He laughed. Sunggyu face slightly blushed.

“So,what kind of help you need?” Sungyeol stood up and stretched out his hands.

“Tips maybe. I know you and Suzy,umm,yeah~”

“What! How did you know about this?”

“Big mouth Dongwoo.”

“Arggghhh! I’m going to kill him!” He angrily yelled toward the door.

“Dude come down!”

Sungyeol sighed and sat down back on the bed beside the leader. “Okay,to be honest I’m not a Doctor Love but I’ll help hyung. Love is something complicated. Sometimes people too blinded to se-“ Sunggyu cut.

“You fool,I wanna tips or advise not that lovey dovey thing.” He playfully hit Sungyeol’s head.

“Okay okay.”

 

 

Suzy knocked the glass door stand in front of her. Sungyeol approached behind the glass door and unlock it. “Hey.” He greeted.

Suzy jumped onto him as soon he burst open the door. Sungyeol hugged her back,lightly patted on her back. “Come in.” He invited after Suzy broke the hug a few seconds later.

“Already in.” She chuckled. “Kya.” Suzy looked back and dragged you inside. “What are you doing outside?”

“Hi Sungyeol oppa.” You gave him a tiny wave.

“Hi.” He smiled and nodded his head. Sungyeol escorted both of you to Infinite dance room. You’re amused with the interior,it’s the first time you actually entered Woolim Entertainment building. Sungyeol pushed a door ahead of him. “Come in girls. This is our dance room.” He said with a huge smile showing his gums.

As soon as you stepped in,a figure instantly caught your attention. There’s a man sat at the corner with big hoodie covered half of his head, his feet was tapping the floor rhythmly.  Noticing other person in the room,he took off his hoodie revealing himself. Sunggyu flashed a smile to you and Suzy as he turned off his mp3.

“Hi Sunggyu oppa.” Suzy head bowed to show her respect to elderly.

“Hi Suzy,hi Sarang.”

“Okay,continue on with your practice. We’re going to sit over there.” She pointed to a space beside the door. She continued before lightly pushed you ahead. “Don’t worry,we won’t bother you.”

The two boys continue their practice and showed their dance routine. It’s amazing. Sunggyu also singing while he’s  dancing. How could they sing stably with the hardcore dance routine,their voice not even shaking. You admit,Sunggyu oppa really has a powerful honey like voice.

After 30 minutes,they stopped. “Take 5.” Sunggyu uttered as he switched off the music.

“Yeay! You guys awesome!” Suzy shouted,clapping her hands aloud like retard seal. Tired Sungyeol sat beside his girlfriend,leaned on the huge mirror wall behind.

“What a heck. Damn,im thirsty. Hyung,im wanna get water. Do you want some?”

“Yeah sure.”

“Let’s go Suzy.” Sungyeol pulled Suzy up and headed to the door. He secretly winks to Sunggyu hyung before leave the room.

“Love bird.” You mumbled slightly smiling at your best friend. Sunggyu sat down across you. There’s a huge space between both of you.

Silence remained not for a long time because he spoke up not long after that. “How have you been? It’s been ages since your last text.” He paused. “Not really ages right.”

“Yeah I think so.” You awkwardly playing with your cell phone. You saw slide closer to you at the corner of your eyes.

“Why you so shy with me?”

“I don’t even know.” You let out a small laugh.

Sunggyu also laughed with you. He then tilted his head to you,facing you even though you’re not looking at him. “Hey.”

“Yeah?” You faced him and eyes darted into his.

“There’s something I need to talk to you.” For unknown reason,his words make you shaking deep inside. But you tried to look calm as you can.

“What is it?”

“Well,im not sure how to tell you this actually. Since the first time I met you,I kinda fall for you. I think I like you.” Sunggyu stated. His cheeks were flushed pink.

Your mouth was sealed for a few moments. Still shocked with his confession. “Woah.” You smiled a bit. “I’m s—“ He cut you.

“No no,you don’t have to answer me. I just wanna let you know how I feel toward you,really.” He stated confidently with a warm smile plastered.

“I have somebody else in my heart.” You softly spoke. “And I wish he knew about it. At least he realizes I’m still here.”

“Okay.”

“I’m sorry Sunggyu oppa. I’m not ready to open my heart to somebody else.”

“It’s okay. I’m totally fine.” Sunggyu lied. From bottom of his heart,it crushed into pieces. Who will be fine if the person he loved love somebody else. “Hmm,nevermind. Just forget what I’ve said earlier. I don’t want you feel awkward around me after this.”

“No.” You smiled. “I’m curious,how would you like a person like me. I’m not even myself.” You chuckled and lightly punch his arm.

He faked a hiss. Then the light suddenly turned off. The room became really dark,only moonlight lightens from the small window.

“Are they put a prank on us?” You asked,directing to Sungyeol and Suzy because you know Sungyeol oppa is a jokester and Suzy also,she’s an infamous prankster at your highschool.

“No,I don’t think so. The electricity automatically cut off on midnight but no worries,it will be back after a few minutes.” Sunggyu explained.

5 minutes passed but the light still doesn’t get back. “Sunggyu oppa,I think I should wait outside.”

“Why?”

“What if somebody found us like this? I mean in the dark. Two of us. In the building. You know. I don’t want anyone start making rumors about you.” You stood up.

“Let’s go together.” He also gets up,holding your hand. As he started walking,he tripped over his own foot and fall down. Since he's holding your arm,he also dragged you down with him.

Don’t really know how you both fall but he’s on top of you. His face drooped beside you while his hand under your head. Guess his protecting you from knocking your head on the hard floor and having concussion.

Sunggyu lifted his head and his face frowned. “Did he injure himself?” You thought worriedly and scared that you make an idol star injured. His warm breathe touched your pale skin. He leaned forward and kissed you.

Your eyes grew bigger for his sudden action and immediately broke the kiss but he overpowering you. He firmly cupped your cheeks. You tried to push him off you but he’s too heavy than your thought.

The light switched on back and the door cracked open. He broke the kiss but it’s too late.

“WHAT THE ?!!!”

 



 

 

.__. woah~ its been so long since last update. Eip,sorry guys for making you waiting. 

This is my first update for June. T^T crap chapter.

FYI,this fanfic already near to end. One or two more chapters before final. 

Im going to write another update after i sleep.

Leave comments below. I really appreciate it. Your comments make my day,seriously. Ppyong!