Night After Showcase

I'm Not His Fangirl

 

You and Suzy was in the train way back home from Infinite showcase. You rested your head on the window.
 
"Psshh~ I envy you." Suzy pouted and cross her arm.
 
"For what? I have nothing to envy about." 
 
"Maybe its nothing for you. But me? Its everything. Ahhh~ i wasted my all night making that banner. Aishh~" Suzy murmured. "Ahhh~ Seriously you dont felt someting,extraordinary? Or whatever.." Suzy asked.
You shrugged and look at outside of the train though the clear window. "I felt. Normal?"
"Kyaaa,what a emotionless girl." Suzy continue.
 
A smile secretly curved on your pinkish lips. Kim Myungsoo,he came across in your mind. His smile early that make your heart pumped hard. His gaze,the way he looked at you. Everything still fresh in your memory.
 
 
 
 
 
Infinite reached their hotel. The hotel actually not far from where the showcase had held earlier. L was on the lead. He punch the elevator button. He didnt said anything since they left the showcase. 7 Infinite members and their manager hyung enter the elevator. L was leaning on the corner when suddenly Sungyeol pat,kinda hard,on his shoulder. "Arghh!" L give him a death glare.
Sungyeol grinned,"I didnt pat you hard." He start poking L everywhere. "Cheers a bit,L." Sungyeol said.
 
"Kya! Kya! Whats your problem?!" L bursting out of anger. Everyone seem a bit shock even his manager.
 
"Aish Sungyeol. Stop messing with him." Sunggyu knock Sungyeol head lightly with his fist.
 
"Ahh hyung." He rub his head.
 
"Can you see our L is tired? Right?" Sunggyu hugged L. He smile half-hearted to Sunggyu. When they reached at 19th floor,everybody heading to their own room. Sunggyu shared room with Dongwoo. Sungjong with L. Woohyun with Sungyeol. And Hoya a room with their manager.
 
"Good night hyungs. Bye~ " Sungjong said before close the door. L plunged into his bed. He let out a small groan. "Whats wrong hyung?" Sungjong asked when he lie flat on his back. L didnt answer him. "Ok,im going to wash up." Sungjong continue as he get up from the bed. L jump off from the bed.
"Hyung first!" He sticking out his tongue to Sungjong. Sungjong pouted cutely. Because Sungjong is the maknae,he always bullied by his hyungs. But Sungjong admit that his Myungsoo hyung is much better than other hyungs. He sat on the bed waited for L. After a few minutes,L came out from the bathroom. He flip his wet hair. "Go ahead." He said to Sungjong who already look like going to dozing off any second.
 
An hour later,they both lying on the bed. "Sungjong ahh~" L called softly.
 
"Hmmm?" Sungjong eyes was closed.
 
"Are you already asleep?" L turn his body facing Sungjong.
 
"Why hyung?" 
 
"Its ok. Sorry for bothering." L turn back to his original position.
 
"Why hyung? You can talk to me." 
 
"Nothing important. Just forget bout it ok. Sleep well. Goodnight." He Sungjong hair gently. Its 1.30 in the morning,L still fully awake. He let out a heavy sigh. "Why can you get out from my head?" He whispered to himself. He heart was beats crazily fast when he think about you. "Aishhhh~" He messing up his hair and sat down. "Calm down Kim Myungsoo. Everything gonna be fine tomorrow." He place his palm on his chest. 
 
 
 
 
 
The next morning,Infinite are having their breakfast. They are chatting something random and talk quite loud. Yeah sure when 7 boys plus their manager together.
 
"Manager hyung,lets go somewhere today." Woohyun blurted out as he put a piece of bun in his mouth.
 
"Yeah yeah!" Dongwoo and Sungyeol agreed. "People said ____(your country) really beautiful." Sungyeol added.
"Yeah hyung,since tomorrow we're going back to Korea. Please let us having some fun today." Hoya puppy-eyed.
 
"Okay okay. But promise me you all going to behave well." Their manager said. They all squeal out of joy. After done with their breakfast,they heading to their rooms to change and get ready to go outing. L knock Hoya and manager hyung room.
 
"Come in." Hoya shouted from inside. L peer between the door. "L,whats up?" Hoya was topless. He still looking for the right shirt to wear.
 
"I came for hyung." L pointed to their manager.
 
"Yes,why?" Manager hyung asked.
 
"I think. Emm i cant join you guys today." L smile sheepishly.
 
"Why? Are you sick?" Hoya frowned his brows.
 
"Kinda." L rub the back of his neck awkwardly.
 
"If like that im going to take you to the clinic first." Manager hyung reach for L hand. "Tell others." Their manager continue.
 
"Hmm hyung,im not that sick. Good rest will make me better." L said.
 
"Ok then. Call me if you need anything ok L." he pat on L back. 
 
"Thanks hyung. Have fun." L smiled sincerely and headed out. He walk along the coridor to his room. When he enter the room,Sungjong already done dressed up.
"Hyung,hurry up change your cloth. We're about to leave." Sungjong was touched up his hair for the last time. "Aigo,why are so cute Lee Sungjong?" He talked to himself.
 
"Psshhh~" L shooked. "Im not going." L sank himself on the fluffy bed.
 
"But why?" Sungjong look at L with confusion. He replied Sungjong with a small shook. 
 
"Text me before you guys come back." L said. 
 
"Why?" Sungjong tied the laces.
 
"JUST. TEXT. ME."
 
"Ok ok ok. Im leaving. I saw a ghost in this room last night. Bye L hyung." He chuckled and quickly shut the door.
 
"KYA LEE SUNGJONG!" Myungsoo threw a pillow but Sungjong close the door first.
 
L looked out to the window and saw Infinite car off. "Mission start Kim Myungsoo." He's smirk.
 
 

 
 
hi guys,i already changed the poster. Which one better do you think? :)
 
Dont forget to click the subscribe button. Comments are welcomed <3