5 Month Later . . .

I'm Not His Fangirl

 

After 5 months stayed at Suzy grandparent’s house,you decided to go back to your own apartment. You are really thankful to Suzy and halmeoni because taking a good care of you until you’re fully recovered mentally and physically. “Halmeoni,thank you for everything. I’ll always visit you.” You bowed and slipped your feet into a pair of cute flat.

“I’ll be back okay,halmeoni.” Suzy waved while walked out from house compound.

“Okay,don’t forget to buy flour and eggs.”

“Yes halmeoni. Goodbye.” Suzy grabbed your wrist and waved again. You and Suzy walked to the bus stand nearby her house.

“You don’t have to walk me home. Seriously.” You said when arrived at the bus stand,with smile curved.

“It’s okay. Hey! The bus is here!” She pointed to the moving bus. The bus stopped and both of you hopped in.

10 minutes journey felt like seconds,your heart was beating fast. Anxious. You entered the safety code. The code still fresh on your mind,its Myungsoo birthday. 920313. You slowly pushed the door inside and glanced to Suzy,she replied with chuckle. You puffy your chubby pinkish cheeks,walked in and switched on the lights.

“Nothing changes.” Suzy blurted while slamming herself onto the couch.

You closed the door behind you and walked to her. “Yes of course,nobody live here since 5 months ago. Pabo.” You chuckled and sat down beside her. “I miss this house.” Your eyes wandered around. Still same as 5 months ago.

“But did you realize,something was off. It’s not dusty at all.” Suzy swept her index finger on the table surface. “See?”

“The window was closed.” You beamed as you walked to the kitchen. “Hey Suzy,wanna go buy groceries with me? Halmeoni asked you to buy flour and eggs right?” You opened the cabinet doors and found expired foods in there.

“Yeah.” She paused ,looked at her watch. “I can’t. Sungyeol oppa going to take me out.” She leaned on the counter and make puppy eyes.

“Are you guys dating?”

“No,we’re just friend. You know right I like Hoya oppa. He’s so cool.”

“Then you should go out with Hoya oppa,not Yeol oppa. It’s not nice to play with someone heart.”

“Pshhh,looks who talking.” Suzy teased while clicking her tongue. “Hoya oppa don’t want to take me out. Plus,Sungyeol oppa never have feeling toward me. If he does,he must have told me long time ago.”

“If you say so~ But I don’t want to involve with them anymore okay. Never.”

“Whatever. Hey,it’s already 3 o’clock. I have to go. If I late Yeol oppa will make me pay the dinner later.” She sighed and headed to the door. “I’ll come later okay,____-ah.”

“Take care.” You waved and locked the door. You walked to your bedroom,decided to rest for a while on the bed that you’ve been longing. You flung yourself in the middle of the bed and hugged tightly the soft pillow. A smile appeared as you squeezed the pillow with your arms.

You woke up from the nap because your stomach was noisily growled. Because there is no food in your house,so you have to go buy it. You changed and went to the convenient store nearby your building to buy some groceries. You picked some bread,ramens,fresh fruits and vegetables,milk,meats and anything you saw. It was a lot than you expected,4 full bags.

“How much it is?”

“150.”

“150? Can I use card here?” The cashier nodded and gave back your card after swept it on the machine. “Thank you.”

“Have a nice day Miss. Please come again.”

You retorted with smile and took off all your belonging from the counter and headed out. “Pfftt~ These thing sure heavy.” You blew your bangs off your eyes because it blocking your sight. “Gladly my house no far away.”

You accidently bumped onto someone. The bags slipped off from your grip and all your groceries scattered on the street. “I’m very sorry.” You quickly bowed and kneel down to pick the groceries.

“I’m sorry too.” He bends down and helped you. “Seem like the bags already torn. Let me get a new one.”

“No,it's  o-“ He already ran to the shop,you only can see his back. While waiting for him,you gathered the groceries together. A shadow hovered you from above,that man kneel beside you and handed you the bags. “Here.”

“Thank you so much.” You put the groceries one by one into the bags.

“Come on,let me help.” He took a bag from you and put the other thing on the ground swiftly into the plastic bag.

“Thanks.” You looked up. WHAT THE HELL!!! You gasped. Your eyeballs were about to popped out. “I-inf-infinite.”

He laughed at your reaction. “Yeah,Sunggyu is my name.” He sticks out his hand for handshake. You took his hand and shake hand with him. His eyes and lips forming a synchronize smile. Your heart was going to burst. You never knew he was this nice and DAZZLING.

“W-what are you doing here?”

“Ohh? I’m going to buy drink. Just finished practicing. By. Myself.” He pouted,stood up and dusted off the dirt from his sweat pants. Sunggyu offered you his hand for help. It will be kinda rude if you don’t take it,so you grab his hand and he pulled you up. “By the way,where do you live? I can help you with those.” He pointed to the bags that lying on the ground.

“Ehh no no no!” You almost shouted. “My house not far. Just around here.” You quickly lifted your groceries. “Thank you again.” You bowed for the last time before walked away very fast without looking back.

 

 

 

You phone rang when you chilling on the bed,reading fashion magazine. Suzy name appeared on the screen and you immediately pick the call. “Yes?”

“Where are you?”

“On my bed?”

“Okay good. I’m already here.”

“Here where?”

“Come down quickly,I’ll be waiting at the café okay.” She hung up.

“Aish~” You whined as you jumped off the bed and change into comfortable blouse and a pair of jeans.

You make your entrance into the coffee shop. You fixed your glasses,searched for Suzy flash. She saw you first and waved. “Here.” Suzy half shouted.

You went to the table and sat in front of her. “What’s up?”

“Nothing. I happen to be close by here.”

You narrowed your eyes and placed your finger on her nose bridge between her eyes. “You met Sungyeol oppa right?”

“No. I swear! I just want to drink coffee. I’m telling you the truth.”

“Okay.” You put down your finger but still glared at her. Suzy waved to the waitress and she walked over,layered the table with menus.

“Can I have you order,Miss?”

“Americano.” Suzy beamed.

“Make it two.” You finger automatically showed two fingers like a peace sign.

“Anything for food?” The waitress jotted down on her note pad.

“Cheese cake. How about you,____-ah?” Suzy handed back the menu.

“What’s good here?”

“Our chocolate cake is the best.” The waitress beamed while showing it on the menu.

“Ah,okay.”

“Anything to add?”

“That’s all.” Suzy bluntly said to her. She bowed and walked away. “Ah,omma called me this morning. She asked about you and she said she missed you so much.”

“I miss her too. When is she going to visit us?”

“I don’t know. She said appa quite busy lately. Maybe we should go there.”

“Hmm? You think so?” You rested your chin on your palm.

“There’s another thing omma told me.” Suzy nervously tapped her fingers on the table. “The police already caught your dad and the man that umm,you know right.” She bitterly smiled. You nodded reluctantly as respond. “Sorry for mention it.” Her hand squeezed yours.

“Don’t worry about it.” You smiled. “Plus,I already forget all my past and I’m very happy with my new life.”

Suzy chuckled. Unknowingly,a tall man appeared from nowhere stood beside your table. “Hi!” He greeted blissfully.

 


 

 

I think all of you can guess who's that man right? Tall man in the coffee shop,obviously~ *rolls eyes*

Oh ya,this fanfic going to end soon. Maybe another 5,6,7,8,9 or 10 chapters? 

And dont forget to drop comments below okehhhh!