Open Your Beautiful Eyes,Baby.

I'm Not His Fangirl

 

L can’t take his eye off you. Patiently wait beside you. Suzy was sat on the couch in that room. She approached L. “It’s pretty late. You should go home and I will take care of her.” She smiled.
“How's her baby?” L looked up to Suzy.
“Huh? She already tells you?” She paused and shook. “L oppa,you should go home.”
“Did she really cheated on me? Suzy-ah,please tell me the truth. What actually happen?”
Suzy sighed deeply. She tells  L everything she knew about you. From the start till the last part of you. “Now, I think it’s better if you go home. Your manager and Infinite must be worry about you.”
“No. I’m scare she will leave me again.” L tightens his grip around your small hand.
 
 
 
Infinite always come visiting you after their practice. A week goes by and on one fine day,L and Sungyeol come. L pushed the door in front him and they make their entrance. “Oppa. Good morning.” Suzy brightly greeted both of them.
“Good morning Suzy.” L makes his way to your bed and sat on it. “How is she?”
“Still. Like. That.” Suzy faced to you. She turned back to L and Sungyeol. “Oppa don’t have practice today?”
They shook. “Have you eaten yet?” Sungyeol asked. 
“Not yet.”
“Let’s go grab breakfast.” He pulled Suzy hand and waved to L.
 
At the cafeteria,Sungyeol was asked Suzy to wait for him at the table while he buys the food. After awhile he came back.
“Here you go.” He put the tray in front of Suzy.
“Wahhh,this a lot!” Sungyeol beamed with gummy smile. “Where’s yours?”
“Don’t worry I already have breakfast.” He rested his cheeks on his palms. “Eat well.”
“So you just going to stare me like that?” 
“Yes. Why? Are you nervous?” Sungyeol blurted.
“No! It just uncomfortable.” Suzy rubbed her nape and take a bite.
“Act like I’m not even here.”
“What? How should I do that when you’re actually there and staring at me with those big eyes?” She pointed out. 
Sungyeol laughed. “Pshhh,just eat your food now please or you want me to feed you?”
 “Fine.” She stuffed another spoon to . “You should have some.” She tore the packaging of the bread and handed to him. 
After that,they  went to the hospital park for a walk. “Thanks for the breakfast,Yeol oppa.” Suzy gratefully said.
“It’s okay. For you,im willing to buy anything.”
“Hmm?” Her steps dead and faced to Sungyeol.
“Aaa. I mean,I will buy you food if you hungry.” He faked a laugh.
“What? For your information,I can buy my own food.”
“Ah okay,anything you said.” He widely grinned to Suzy. “Pffttt,that’s close.” He mumbled under his breath. Suzy walked toward a bench and sat down. Sungyeol sat beside Suzy.
She inhaled and spread out her arms. “Nice weather.”
“Yup. Umm Suzy. I’m not coming here tomorrow. So don’t miss me.”
She chuckled. “Miss you? You’re so funny. Why? Where are you going?”
“Infinite going to Japan for charity concert.”
“Ahh. So that’s why the other oppa didn’t come today? Practicing for tomorrow?”
“How can you so smart?!” Suzy eye rolled.
“I been stalking you guys since debut,of course I know. And I’m not smart,you just too stupid. Everybody knows you guys will practicing by this time.”
“Ahh. I see~ Sadly,L said he’s not going with us.”
“What? Seriously? Because of ____-ah?” Sungyeol give her small nod. “He’s also stupid. Doesn’t he know ___ hate when he had to put his work behind because of her? That man,I have to talk to him.” Suzy walked back inside the hospital followed  by Sungyeol. When Suzy and Sungyeol arrived at your room,L was talking something to you. He was smiling while his palms firmly hugged your hand. “L oppa~” Suzy called.
“When are you guys here?” 
“Just now.” Sungyeol answered.
“You should go with Infinite tomorrow.”
“You told her,Yeol hyung?” His sharp eyes narrowed.
“Whoever told me doesn’t matter. Do you think this is what ____ want? You abandoned your job because of her? Do you think she like it,oppa? Do you know how concern she is when she tell me that she scare your carrier will be affected because of her. This is the last thing she wants. Please reconsider it.”
His lips formed one straight line. “What if something happen when I’m not here?”
“We’re not going for a year. We will back again after two or three days.” Sungyeol chuckled.
“I promise I call you if anything happen,okay? As long you go with them.” 
L cannot disobey more. He looked behind his shoulder to see you,helplessly lying behind him. He let out a very deep sigh.
 
 
 
The next day,Infinite already flew to Japan. Suzy went home for a while to check out her grandmother. You’re left alone in the empty hospital room. You slowly opened your eyelid. Your dried lips parted,a small groan was let out. You saw a bright light between gap of upper and down lid before you closed it back.
 
Suzy went to the hospital back on the afternoon after having lunch with her grandmother. She was a little jumpy today because her grandmother cooked her favorite food. From a far she saw the nurses and doctor walked out from your room. She happily hummed song as she walked toward your room.
“____-ah?!” Her sling bag dropped off her shoulder. You numbly smile at her because of your face still wrapped with bandages. “____-ah!” She ran and hugged you. “Finally you’re awake.” The joyful tears rolled down to her reddish cheeks.
A while later,the doctor scouted the nurses to your room again. Suzy bowed respectly to them. “Have you made your decision yet?” He asked.
“What decision?” Suzy cluelessly looked to you and the doctor.
“Sign me in.” You softly spoke.
“Sign what? What do you mean?” She stood close to you.
The doctor cleared his throat and explained. “I recommended ____-shi undergo plastic surgery to fix back her face. Sadly our hospital didn’t provide that kind of procedure. ____-shi will be transferred to the specialist. But there would be some risks which is I already explain to ____-shi.”
“W-what?” She faced back to you and held your shoulder. “Are you already think about it carefully? The consequences?” You nodded.
“I will leave you two now. And ____-shi,I will put your name up and you will be transferred to specialist soon.” He smiled before left the room,nurses tailed behind him.
“____-ah.” She uttered.
“Suzy,it is my decision. This is my only chance.” You stopped.
“Chance for what? To kill yourself?”
“Suzy,please. This is my only chance to start a new life. I need you. Please stay beside me and keep support me. Please,im begging.”
Suzy was softened and nodded. “I will always there to support my best friend. I promise,whatever your decision,im with you.”
“Promise?” You held out your pinky.
“Promise!” She also held up her pinky and linked with yours.
“ Where my purse?”
“Purse? Here.” She opened the drawer and took out your purse,dried blood stain pasted on that purse.
You dug into it looking for something. “Here.” You handed her your account book. “Make me a fake funeral. Tell everyone I’m dead. Including Myungsoo. This will be our secret. Please Suzy,for your best friend fate. I only have you in this world.”
 
 

 

LOL,i slept more than 24 hours yesterday. Thats why im not updating.kekeke. Mianhae readers *bows*

Im kinda at the writer block at first and this chapter took me 5 hours. Yeah, isnt it? HHAAHHAA~ 

I saw many new subscribers. Hello there! *waves* Add me,so we can be friend :D

happy reading and good morning/night/evening/afternoon.

 

YOU HAVE TO SUBSCRIBE! AND COMMENTS TOO! IF NOT,I WILL HUNT YOU IN YOUR SWEET DREAM . . .