I Came To Stand Beside You

I'm Not His Fangirl

 

Suzy hurriedly went to the nurse counter as soon she entered the hospital building. “Where’s ____-shi?” 
“____-shi? Wait.” The nurse checked her log book. “She still in the surgery room.”
The blood rushed to her face. “I-is she g-going to be okay?”
“I don’t know,Miss. From I heard,her condition is real bad. But I think you should wait for the doctor and let’s pray for her.” The nurse nervously explains to Suzy. Suzy was at her lost,she didn’t know what to do. Her hands were shaky badly and she sat down on the chair provided at the hallway to calm herself down. The nurse approached. “Here all her belongings.” Suzy took the purse and broken cell phone that coated with your blood.
Suzy stared at the cell phone. “Did you call anyone else? Her boyfriend?”
“No. I found your number inside her purse.”
“She is going to be okay right?” Her voice shaky. The nurse bites her lower part of her lips and replied with half-hearted smile. She gently patted Suzy back before when back to her job.
 
Suzy was loyal waiting for you outside the surgery room. She was walking back and forth for million times. After 5 hours of surgery,the doctor finally came out. “How is she?” Suzy quickly get the doctor when she saw him walked out.
“Who are you?”
“I’m her friend. How is she?”
“Can I talk to her husband?”
“No,she’s unmarried and she has no relative here.”
“We tried our best to save her baby,im sorry.”
“What about her?”
The doctor sighed heavily. “She still in coma state but she will wake up very soon. Her face was badly damaged from the accident. I’ll recommend her some medical procedures she can take when she awake. You can go visit her now. Please stay strong beside her.” The doctor leaves Suzy dumbfounded.
“What should I do?” She breathes heavily and walked to your room. She saw you lying lifelessly on the bed with wires attached to your small body. Her tears fell again. She sat down beside your bed and gently held your hand,don’t want to hurt you. “Hey. I’m here.” Another tear rolled down but she managed to brush it clean. “I don’t know if you can hear me or not but please wake up soon darling,I miss you already. I will cook your favorite kimchi stew. Wake up okay?” She said. “I promise I will be here when you wake up.” She stared at your bandaged face. You eyes were tightly closed together. Suzy can’t hold her tears anymore and she rise from her seat. “I’ll be right back ok ____-ah.” 
Suzy make her exit from your room. She leaned on the wall right next to the door. Her hand moved to to cover the sobs. After a while,she managed to calm down. She took a quick glance into the room. She dialed L but there is no answer from him. She tried again,same answer. She nonstop trying to reach L but all her attempt is failures. “Where the hell he goes when ____-ah need he the most? Ugh.” Suzy narrowed her eyes. “Did something happen between those two?”
 
 
Three days had passes but you still didn’t awake. Suzy comes visited you every day. Until now,L hasn’t called her back yet. 
On the same day,Sungyeol thought of Suzy before he went to bed and he texted her. But what he didn’t know about Suzy is,she never replies to random message from stranger. Tired of waiting for her reply,Sungyeol decided to call her. “Huhhh~” He nervously exhaled while waiting Suzy to pick up the call.
“Hello?” Suzy sweet voice strike into his ear and immediately his heart thumping hard.
“H-hello.” He stuttered.
“Who’s calling?” Sungyeol lips seem stuck together. “Hello? Who is this? Hello??? Hello?”
He cleared his throat. “Hmm. I’m still here.”
“I asked,who are you? If this is some of your prank call,I will hang up now.”
“N-no. I’m Lee Sungyeol.”
“Lee Sungyeol Infinite? Why are you calling me?”
Sungyeol let out a small giggle. “I just want to talk to you. Are you busy?”
“Hmm about that…” She stopped and looked at you lying unconsciously on the bed. “Can I talk to L oppa?”
“Why? You don’t want to talk to me?” He pouted.
“Hey,don’t misunderstand me. I have something important to tell him.”
“Okay,wait. I will pass to him.” Sungyeol jumped off from his bed and heading to L and Dongwoo room. He lurked inside. “Hey,are you sleeping L? Here a call for you.” Sungyeol kneel down beside him and lightly shook him. L beamed with a soft groan. “Take this call. Suzy said she had something to talk to you.” 
L slapped away Sungyeol hand. “Go away,im trying to sleep!” He pulled the blanket and turned to the other side. Frankly,L was not sleeping,he just faking it.
Sungyeol sighed and leave the room. “He’s sleeping. What it’s about? I will inform him later.”
“Oh? Is he okay? I felt something weird happen between ____ and L oppa. I called him,but I can get reach of him.”
“I don’t know. He locked himself in his room since he came back after we met ____. He doesn’t talk to us anymore. Are they having problem?”
“I think so. Please tell him we’re at the hospital right now,oppa.” She explained with her sorrow voice.
“What happened? Is she sick?” His eyes widen.
Suzy nod. “Hmm. She got into traffic accident. And her condition really bad. They put her in coma.”
“W-what?!” Sungyeol shouted. The other members in the room shush-ed him. “When did it happen?”
“Three days ago.”
“Hey! It’s the same day when we all go out with her. I will tell him right now. I’ll call you later okay.”
“Yes oppa.” She paused for a second. “Thanks Yeol oppa. Bye.” Suzy hung up. Sungyeol rushed into L room.
“L! Wake up!” 
“What do you want?” He whined under the thick blanket.Sungyeol balled off the blanket away.
“Where’s your phone huh? Did you turn it off?”
“Why do you care? It’s broken because I ACCIDENTLY threw it into the wall.”
“Whatever. There’s something about ____-ah you should know.”
“Go away. I don’t want to hear about it.” 
“Kya! Why are you acting like this. She’s your girlfriend,dude. Listen-“ L cut him off.
“She broke up with me!” L sat down. He felt really mad inside but his eyes was telling everyone that he is sad. He stood up and headed to the door. 
Sungyeol grabbed his forearm. “She’s in the hospital.”
“Oh okay. And,like I care more about her.” He clicked his tongue to Sungyeol,break free from Sungyeol tight grip. Deep inside,his heart was trembling when he heard the word hospital.
“L,she’s coma. It’s been three days.” 
L turned back. “Sorry?” His knees were shaking. Sungyeol repeated again. “W-what?” He grabbed his jacket and headed out.
“Kya! Where are you going?!” Sungyeol ran after L but he ran to fast.
 
Your room was burst opened and woke Suzy from her nap. “L oppa~” Suzy stood. L walked toward you and fall onto his knees beside your bed. He reached for your tiny weak hand and squeezed it.
“I’m sorry. Please wake up,baby please.” He kissed the cold hand of yours. “Please. Don’t. Leave. Me again.” He broke into tears seeing you like this. Helpless. No smile. Closed eyes. Wrapped with bandages here and there. Cuts all over body. Blood stains everywhere. “Why are you doing like this to me? Please wake up,baby. I love you.” He buried his soaked face on the space beside your waist.
 

 

Hey hey hey! Sorry for making you guys waiting. Here,the update already up. Hope you enjoy this one. I really want to write another chapter but i have to go to bed. Its already 5am here. Im not despretely need sleep right now but i have to pick up my sisters at school later.

 
 
SUBSCRIBE,COMMENTS LIKE USUAL AND SUBSCRIBE THIS TOO :D