Happy Birthday

I'm Not His Fangirl

 

His heart skip a beat. He blinked. "Psshh."  
You quickly stand up and dust off invisible dirt on your cloth, "Thanks." You shyly smile to him.
"Nevermind." he looked away,avoiding to have eye contact with you. His heart still beating fast.
"Is he ok? So weird." you're wondered as you pouted and slightly tilted your head. He took a glance at you. Another after another without your knowledge.
The last couple had to play the game was Sunggyu. He and his couple did very excellent.. 
"And the winner is..... Drumroll please! Sunggyu couple with 4.5cm long!"
"Kyahhh~" Dongwoo grumbled. "With 0.5cm diffrent,kya hyung you're really something." He pat on Sunggyu shoulder.
Sunggyu give his couple a friendly hug that makes the fangirls shrill out of jealousy.
"We're not done yet guys. The losing couple will get punishment." All of you looking among each other. 
"Urghhh~" L groaned softly. You chuckled. "Why is he so shy? He's an idol right? Atleast he has to act brave."
"Who agree to give L another chance?" MC pointed out his microphone. The girls was extremely go wild. "Yes! Yes!" Infinite agreed.
"Ahh no way!" L refused. "Kyaa,L. Its just a game. Chill out bro." Hoya exclaimed. L give you a bitter smile. He walk to the center of stage followed by you. 
"Ottoke?" L mumbled. You replied him with a sweet smile. "You will do fine,i trust you." Your words just making him more nervous. 
Sungyeol pass him the chocolate stick, "Do well huh Kim Myungsoo." he said sarcasticly.
"Guys,lets cheer for them!" MC said. The crowd below start cheering for L.
"OPPA HWAITING!" one said.
L breath deeply. But this time he took a bigger bite than before. "Let see how is their performance.. Hmmm,much better with 15.5cm!" Yet,you guys still on the last place. 
"Uhh.. You got chocolate smear on your mouth." L said.
"Haa?" you look at him emotionless. Totally clueless. He pointed to your mouth.
"Ohh? Ahhh,thanks." you were about to wipe the chocolote with the sleeve when suddenly L stop you, "You should use this." He hand you a handkerchief. You're embarrassed and you face turn red as tomato. The MC walk toward you both whos stand a bit behind from others. He drag you both to the center, "Please pick one. Choose wisely." He asked to choose one of the card from his hand. Once again your  and L eyes locked. He took away his charismatic eyes.
"You can choose whichever you like." his voice shaking. You pick a card in the middle. "Please read it loud."
"5. CHOPSTICKS. FLICK. ON FOREHEAD." 
L's forehead was turning red after getting 5 chopsticks head. You just take 2 hits.L was volunterred to be your black knight and take another 3. 
“Ok,any last word girls?” the MC asked. 
“Today is ____ birthday!” Suzy voice cracks up from nowhere. 
“Aishhh,Suzy.” You frowned. L was secretly glance at you.
“Ohh really? Wahhh~ “ Woohyun said. You answered him with a small nod. Now you on the spotlight wheres all eyes there looking at you,you was smiled forcefully. Infinite start to sing Happy Birthday song to you. The fans also sing along. 
“HAHAHA,this is totally out of mind.” You thought. You thanked to Infinite and their supportive fans below. After that,each of the lucky girls get a group hugs from Infinite. You are the last one. When you’re walk down from the stage,you mistepped and fall on the last stair. You quickly get up and look around. “Thank God nobody saw me.” You giggled and continue walking like nothing had happen.
“Babo. Such a clumsy girl.” L chuckled.
 
You back again on stage,but this time with Suzy for autograph signing. First stop is Sunggyu. “Hey,you again.” He smiled. “_____ right?” he asked as he wrote down your name on the album. 
“Yeah.” You replied. 
“Here you go. Im Sunggyu. Remember my name huh. Sunggyu.” He chuckled. The second stop is Dongwoo.
“_____-shi,you should remember my name since I remembered yours. Dongwoo oppa.” He said shamelessly. Next is Hoya.
“Im Hoya.” He grinned. “Please continue support us and happy birthday.” He said as he signed the album. Forth,Woohyun.
“Hello birthday girl. My name is Nam Woohyun. WOOHYUN.” He emphasize his name. “Have a blast day.” He continued. 
“Are they making fun of me?” you thought. All of them introduced themselves to you but not to other girls.
On Woohyun’s left is Sungyeol.
“Anyeong. Me,Sungyeol. The cutest Infinite member.” He said with bubbly voice. 
“You’re not cute hyung!” Sungjong pouted. Sungyeol said something to Sungjong in hangul. Sungjong giggled.
“What are they talking about?” you asked yourself since you don’t understand hangul.
“Here,done with my signature.” Sungyeol make a V pose. “Wait wait.” He called you.
“Huh?” you steps died.
“Whats my name again?”
“Sungyeol.” you smiled heartly at him.
“Yeayyy you know my name.” He give you a high-five. You walk to L. He didn’t say any word at first. 
“Where do you live?” he asked as he sign on the album.
“Somewhere nearby here.” you said.
“Happy birthday _____.” He curved a smile.Not just a normal smile but a smile that your heart fluttering.
“Th-Thanks.” You stuttered. The last stop is lovely maknae,Lee Sungjong.
“Im Sungjong. You know right? Right? Right?”
“Yes Sungjong.” You said with a little sarcastic tone.
“Nice! Keep support us _____.” he drew his sign and hand you the album. He continue, “Happy Birthday!” He waved to you when you’re walking down from the stage.