Fangirls Attack

I'm Not His Fangirl

 

You knocked the door in front of you. The door was widely opened and Suzy appeared behind the door. “Hey,you should call first. Come inside.” She reached your wrist but you freed from her grasp.
“I’m pregnant,Suzy. What should I do?” The tears rolled down to your cheeks. “What should I do?”
“Come inside first darling. We can figure it out later. Come.” She wrapped her arm around you and took you to her room. “Do you want anything to drink?” You shook. “L oppa already knew about this?” You shook again. “Do you want to keep the baby?” 
“I don’t know,Suzy.” You massage your forehead. 
“Do you really want to keep it?” She asked once again.
You lean flat on your back. You exhaled. “This baby did nothing wrong.” You gently your stomach.
“So,you telling me you wanna keep it?” Suzy eyebrow arched up. She lean on the empty space beside you. “You better tell L oppa before the stomach of yours getting bigger.”
“I will think about it.”
“What?! Think?! No,you have to tell him!”
“I believe he will leave me.”
“You sure? L oppa loves you. You must tell him.”
“Hmm,but im not carrying his baby.”
“Then,abort it.” 
“What? It sinful Suzy!”
“Okay,sorry. But L oppa have to know about this. BOTTOM LINE!” Suzy emphasized.
 
 
The next day,you called L. You and L have a long walk,maybe the last walk together before you told him every single secret of yours. “Myungsoo~” You softly called for his name.
“Yeah?”
“There’s many thing you don’t know about me.”
“What do you mean?”
“Hmm. I don’t know how to tell you about this. I,I,I don’t know.” You sighed. 
“You scared me. What is it,baby?”
“I’m p-“ L cell phone rang interrupt you. 
“What now?!” L snarled. “Ahh! Tell him I will be home soon. What? It still early! I know. Ok bye.” He angrily hung the call.
“Who is it? Yeol oppa?”
“Yeah. “
“Do you have practice tomorrow? What time?”
“I do. At 7 morning.”
“Oh?! You should go home. It’s already late. I don’t want your hyung scold you.”
“Hmpp.” L sighed. “But at least let me walk you home.” He grinned
“You don’t have to walk me home. Your members must be worried about you. Go.”
“Promise me you going to be fine.” He held out his pinky finger and you laced yours with his.
“Promise.” He smiled,slowly walking backward before he disappears from your sight. You continued walking home.
“Isn’t that Infinite L girlfriend?” A girl whispered to her friends.
“I think so.” The other one agreed. They look at each other and up to something. “Kya!” She shouted. Your steps dead,looking back to a group of girls. They moved and encircled with you in the middle. “Are you L Infinite girlfriend?”
“No. You got wrong person.” You hung your head low.
“I think she is. I’m confident 100% about it.” The pretty face girl said.
“Do you know who we are?” The girl with foxy eyes snarled as she grabbed your chin. You answered with a small shook. “I’m L Infinite girl. I don’t know what he sees in you. You not even that pretty. I’m sure you’re toying my oppa.” She pushed you. You stumbled but didn’t fall onto the ground.
“What do you want?”
“I want my oppa back! Break up with him!” She held your arm tightly.
“Who are you asking me to break up with him?”
“Bwo?!” She chuckled. Her eyes were fiery and she really pissed off. She grabbed your hair. “I will kill you.” 
You flinched her hand away but her grasp was firm. You was hissed in pain but you didn’t fight back because you don’t want to harm yourself and the baby inside you. “Please let me go.”
“Let my oppa go first.” You fell on your knees when she tighten her grab.
“Ugh,please let my hair go.” You pushed her away. She fall backward and her friends seem shocked. All of their eyes coldly pierced into your big round eyes. “Oh lord,please save me and my baby.” You prayed. The fan girls move closer to you before the foxy eyes pulled your hair again.
“Leave our Infinite oppas alone!” She hysterically screamed. The others joined her. One hit your back with her purse. Two of them was pulling your hair. You felt your hair falling off from your scalp. The fourth and fifth girls ripped your clothes apart.
“Kya!” A man voice shouted. All five of them stopped.
“Omo! L oppa.” The prettiest one said. The rest let you go but the foxy eyes girl still have her hands twined with your hair. L hurriedly walked to hopeless you. 
“What are you doing to her?!” He shouted on the girl face and pushed her away. The girl fell on her bottom and she’s cried in pain. “Psh! Drama queen.” He spat and picked you up. 
“Myungsoo.” He harshly dragged you away from the group of fan girls. “Is she going to be okay?” You muttered while catching up with his face pace. He stopped and sighed.
“Stop worrying about other people! Look at yourself! Stop cares for other if you can’t take care of yourself! You promised me you going to be fine!”
You looked down to the ground,biting you lips. “I’m sorry.” You softly said.
“Stop saying sorry! Arghhh!” He messed his hair and kicked the air frustrated. He inhaled,turned to you. “I’m sorry,I know it’s not your fault but im-“ You stopped him by putting your finger on his thin lips.
“I know.” You sweetly smile to him.
His eyebrows pinned together as he examined you head to toe. “Poor my baby girl.” You clothes was ripped and mess up. He took of his jacket and wrapped around you. “Let me sent you home.” He held you hand. You hissed when you start walking. “What’s wrong?” He bend down to your ankle. “I think you sprained you ankle.” He sighed.
“It’s not that hurt. Let’s go home.” You lead him but he spun you back around. He kneel in front of you. “Uh?”
“Hop on.” He ordered.
“Myungsoo,get up. I’m really heavy.” You shook his shoulder asking him to get up on his feet.
“No! Get on me!” He demanded again in stronger tone.
“Okay.” You pouted and get on him. He piggyback you until reached your apartment. “Thanks.” You gratefully said to him.
“Hmm. I will call you tomorrow.” L left right away. He seem still upset about the incident.