Truth or Dare

I'm Not His Fangirl

 

You entered the safety pin,in mare second the front door was unlocked. “Come in.” You invited.

“Whoa~” Dongwoo was fascinated with the house interior. “It is very nice.” He compliments. You replied him with a smile.

“But… I have nothing to serves to you all. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay.” Hoya beamed as he sat down on the dining chair.

You walked to the door and slip in your shoes. “I will be back ok. You guys just make like your own home.”

“Where are you going?” L asked as he walked toward you.

“To the convenience store.”

“We said we’re fine.” He argued,pulled you back inside.

“But-“ He cut you before you could finish your sentences.

“No but. Lee Sungjong,go buy something,soft drinks and snacks. Take my card.” L hand his card to Sungjong. The maknae obeyed and stepped out.

“I’m going with Sungjong.” Hoya also walked out.

 

You awkwardly sat between L and Sungyeol while Dongwoo who sat in front you keep staring at you. You puffy your cheek,don’t know how to respond to Dongwoo. “Dongwoo hyung,what are you doing huh?” L waved in front of his face.

“Huh? She looks different when the first time a saw her at the showcase. Where’s Hoya and Sungjong? What taking them so long?”

The door suddenly burst open,Sungjong and Hoya walked in with holding plastic bags on their left and right hands. “Sorry we’re late. The cashier noona asked for our autograph. Aish.” Sungjong complained. They put all the stuff on the table.

“Snack snack!” Sungyeol ripped the bags and took out his favorite snack. “Hey,you didn’t buy coffee for me?” He pouted.

“Go buy your own.” Hoya blurted.

All of them now sat down circled the dining table. “What are we going to do now?” Dongwoo broke the silence as he sipped his drink.

“Do what,what?” L questioned back.

“I mean let’s play games or something. You suggest.” He pointed to you.

“Me? Um,I don’t really play games.” You ducked down you head.

“How about Truth or Dare?” Sungjong slammed his palms on the table.

“Aww our Sungjong getting clever every single day.” Dongwoo ruffled his hair.

“Aiii hyung.” He blushed.

“He’s not that clever.” Sungyeol interrupted.

“Yeah? But you become more dumb and stupid each day. I wonder why.” L joked. He was looking up to the empty ceiling avoiding eye contact with Sungyeol.

“But your IQ was lower than mine.” Sungyeol backfired.

“That when I was younger. Not now.”

“Kya stop it. Sungyeol is stupid since baby. Just let him alone.” Dongwoo said with straight face.

“Not since baby,since in his mother womb.” Hoya laughed and high-five with Dongwoo,L and Sungjong.

“You guys meanie.” He stomped his giant feet.

You cleared your throat. “Can we. Start. Now?” You murmured.

“Yeah yeah.” Dongwoo nodded. All of you went to the living room and sat down on the floor in circle. “Who is going to start?”

“Me! Me!” Sungyeol shot up his hand.

“Truth or dare?” Dongwoo challenged.

“Truth.” He confidently answered. He exhaled. “I’m. A choding.”

L threw him a cushion. “That’s not a secret! Everyone knew that you pabo.”

“I told ya,he’s stupid since he’s in his mother womb.” Hoya rolled his eyes.

“That’s not a count Lee Sungyeol. We want another truth.”

“Ok fine. I have someone in my heart now.” Sungyeol showed his gummy smile.

“Who?!” Sungjong was curious.

“Uh-uh.” He sealed his lips and shrugged. “Next. Lee Sungjong,truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“What is it?”

“Umm. Hoya hyung please don’t mad at me.” He pleaded. “I’m the one who broke your iPod.”

“WHAT THE HECK?!” Hoya snapped in anger. “I don’t care. I want you to buy me new iPod. Or I beat you till death.”

“Lalala~ ____.” Sungjong pointed to you. “Choose,truth or dare.”

After a short thought,you replied. “Dare.” You didn’t want to take risk answering or revealing sort of weird question.

“Let’s have dance battle.” Sungjong stood up.

“But I don’t dance.” You puppy eyed him.

“Then you will be the loser and take truth.” Sungjong acted irrogant,he checked out his nails.

“Ok fine.”  You also stood up.

“Hyungs be the judges.” Sungjong said. He alters himself and smirk at you. He starts dancing Gee,showing his amazing dancing skill. You gulp the lump inside your throat. You knew he was really good and no way you gonna beat him. “Your turn.” He wiped the sweats on his forehead. You awkwardly dance in front of Infinite. You did some twist,jumping up and down,wave dance and more weird routines. You stopped and quickly sat down back at you place. You face palmed to hide your red face.

“The winner is,obviously. ____-shi!” Dongwoo said and the rest clapped their hands.

“W-what? No way I lost to a girl.”

“You’re also a girl.” Hoya laughed out.

“You’re good.” L praised. He softly patted your back and wiped the sweat rolled down from your forehead but you stopped him.

“Dongwoo oppa,truth or dare?” You asked.

“Truth. The truth is,i have a doll house and I still play with it when I go home.”

“Seriously?! Dongwoo hyung,ai I don’t believe you.” L exclaimed.

“I believed. That why he’s a crybaby.” Hoya snorted calmly.

“Ok stop bashing me.” He faked sobs.  “Truth or dare Kim Myungsoo.”

“Dare me.” He answered with poker face on.

Dongwoo stood up and entered the kitchen. He came back with a glass of water. There are bubbles on the surface. “Drink this.”

“What is this?” L smelt. “Soap?!”

“Yeah. Don’t worry I wouldn’t harm you. I tried it before and it taste not that bad.”

“Hyung~” He sighed but obeyed. He drank the soap water in one shot. “Oh my god,yuck! It tastes like !” L ran to the toilet and puke. You followed behind him.

“Are you okay,Myungsoo?” You rubbed his back.

“Hmm.” He nodded,wiped drool at the corner of his lips. After he done,both of you went back to the members. “You gonna repay this Dongwoo hyung.” He death glanced to Dongwoo. “Hoya hyung. Truth or dare?”

“Truth.” He cleared his throat and straightens his position. “I cried last night.” He looked away.

“Oh so the sobs was yours? I thought its Sungjong. Aww,our dance machine has a fragile heart.” Sungyeol mocked with girly tone.

“I cried because I miss my omma.”

“Whatever,you still crying. Hoya hyung is crying. Hoya hyung is crying. Hoya hyung is crying.”

“Lee Sungyeol!” He snarled.

“Kya! Let’s continue our game. Lee Howon,who will you choose?” Dongwoo said.

“Everyone already done right? So I guess,back to Lee Sungyeol.” Hoya said as he leaned back with hands placed behind to support his weigh. “Truth or dare choding Yeol?”

“This time I choose dare.”

Hoya evilly laughs like a witch. “If Dongwoo hyung make L drank the soap water. Then you,I dare you to drink the water in the toilet bowl.”

“W-what? Are you serious?”

“Yes i am.”

“I just puked in there. Good luck Yeol hyung.” L teased in between laugh.

“Aish you guys!” He stood up. He dragged his feet to the toilet with Hoya followed from behind. “I hate you Hoya hyung!!!” He screamed on top of his lung.

The game continued until night. Infinite went back to their dorm around 8pm because their manager called and he picked them up. You went to bed afterward because you had nothing to do.