Helping

I'm Not His Fangirl

 

“What is it baby?” L cupped your  face.

“I’m scared.”

“Of what?”

“You leave me.” Your lips formed a thin line with eyebrows pinned together.

“Leaving you?” He chuckled. “I must be really stupid if I leave someone perfect like you.”

“No Myungsoo,im not perfect.” You exhaled. “Im no more perfect.”

L put his face closer to you and whispered. “I don’t care. You’re still perfect for me. Is there something really bothering in your mind? You can tell me.” A small smile curved.

You replied his smile. “Myungsoo~” You stopped and reached for his hand. You squeeze your palms into his. “You won’t leave me right?” He nodded without hesitate. “I-im um. I’m ugh,s-somebody um.” You stuttered.

“Yes?”

“I’m… I’m hungry.” You nervously laughed and mentally slapped yourself. You weren’t supposed to say that but your mouth doesn’t have gut to tell what your mind said.

“Bwo? Tsk.” He chuckled,poked you chubby cheek. “I thought you going to say something um big? Psh,you’re so funny ____-ah. Let’s go grab something.” He said as he started walking.

 

 

 

The next morning at Infinite dorm,Sungyeol went into the kitchen to grab some water to wet his dry throat where he found L in there. “Whoa! Am I dreaming?! You wake up early today.” He stated.

“What? I always wake up early.” L pouted.

“Yeah,like never. You and Dongwoo hyung were still asleep by this time.”

“I heard that Lee Sungyeol!” Dongwoo shouted from the living hall.

“W-what? What happen to everyone? Am I going crazy? Dongwoo hyung also already wake up?”

“Yeah,you are crazy. And the last person wake up,duhhh~” L rolled his eyes.

“What? The last one? What time now?”

“Its already afternoon you pabo.” L softly punched Sungyeol shoulder.

“Huh? Really?” He laughed. “Whatever. By the way,why are you dressed nicely? We have no schedule right today?” Sungyeol examined L from head to toes.

“What? I can’t wear proper clothes when at home?” L said in annoyance tone. “I’m going to help ____ moving out.”

“Can I go? I can lend my hand.” He excitedly beamed. L rubbed his chin,thinking something.

“Go wash up now if you wanna follow me,choding.” L kicked Sungyeol .

“L hyung,can I go too?” Sungjong head popped inside the kitchen entrance. “I want to meet hyung girlfriend.” He sheepishly smiled.

“Hmm? Emm ok. But no flirting with her ok.” L warned,pointed his long finger to Sungjong. Sungjong nodded up and down. After 15 minutes,they headed out.

“Where are you guys going?” Dongwoo asked.

“We going to help L hyung’s girlfriend moving out.” Sungjong exclaimed. Sunggyu coldly glance at them as him hating them so much.

“Kya!” L slapped Sungjong head. “Just tell him we’re going somewhere. I don’t want him to follow us.”

“I wanna go with you!” Dongwoo jumped off from the couch.

L face palmed. “This is all your fault Sungjong.” He sobbed.

“Woohyun,wanna go with us?” Dongwoo asked.

“Nah,I have something to do. You guys just have fun ok. Ah L,sent my love to your girlfriend.”

“Hoya?”

Hoya took off his earphone and answered to Dongwoo. “Seem like I have nothing to do today. So,im in.” He stood up and joined the others.

“Sunggyu hyung?” Sungjong offered.

“You asses.” He softly spat before stomped to his room.

“What’s up with him?” Sungjong scratched his head in confuse. L hung his head low and smile half-heartedly to s. He knew Sunggyu hyung still mad about it. He didn’t approve your relationship.

“Let's go!” Dongwoo shouted as he rested his both arms on Sungjong and L.

 

L impatiently pressed the house bell. “If you pressed once more,I bet it will break.” Hoya calmly sarcasm. L make face and mocked him. In a second you appeared in front the door. “Hi!!!” Infinite said in unison.

“Eh? Hi. What are you guys doing here?”

“Helping you moving out.” L blurted.

“Huh?” You laughed. “Helping me?” You laugh again,wrapped your arms around your stomach. “Suzy! Come here. Look whose coming!” You shouted with laugh in between. Suzy hurriedly ran to you. Her jaws dropped as her eyes locked onto Infinite.

“I-in. Infinite.” Suzy still in shock. He jumped onto Hoya and hugged him tightly. “Hoya oppa! Hoya oppa!” She squealed.

Hoya raised his both hands in air with eyes opened wide. “Er? Who is she?” He mouthed to L.

“She’s your girlfriend.”

“Kya!” Sungyeol barked,pouted.

“What? Psh,you like her?” L emotionlessly said.

“No way!” Sungyeol defended himself. “Psh,I won’t date someone bipolar like her.” He teased.

“Kya!” Suzy broke the hug and hit hard on Sungyeol back. “I also won’t never ever date choding like you.”

“You ajumma.” He stick out his tongue.

“Pabo~”

“Aish,what the hell is wrong with you two?” L tears them apart. Suzy flipped her hair and it hit Sungyeol face before she walked to you.

“Did you see that?! She hit my face with her stink hair!” Sungyeol snarled.

“Stop it Yeol hyung. It’s not a big deal.”

“Yes it is.”

“Yeah,for choding like you. Look,even your maknae acted well. And you,tsk.” He patted on Sungyeol back. “We came to help ____ move out,not seeing you and Suzy fighting.

“Wh-what L oppa said? Help ____-ah?” She faced at you and giggled. You also did the same thing. “This is funny.”

“What so funny huh? You’re not moving out?”L folded his arms on his chest,his face was a little red as he’s boiled up.

“No. She is moving out but…” Suzy chuckled and pointed to a luggage. “That’s the only thing she going to take with her.” You have nothing to bring along beside your clothes and Myunggie. Plus,the apartment already complete with furniture

All four Infinite members eyes pierces to L. “Bwoya~” Hoya whined,spun backward and sighed.

“Sorry,I didn’t know.” L rubbed his nape feeling embarrassed. He should ask you first before came.

“Aish,what are we going to do now?” Dongwoo questioned. Five of them look at each other for a few seconds.

“Hmm,let’s hang at ____ new place.” Sungjong suggested.

“Yeah. Great idea Sungjong!” Dongwoo agreed,he wrapped his strong arms around Sungjong waist and lifted him. He put Sungjong down and faced you. “Can we?”

You nodded with warm smile. “You guys always welcomed.”

“Ok,let's go now.” L took you luggage near the door and handed it to Dongwoo while he holding Myunggie. Infinite walked behind you and L.

“Suzy?” You stopped and looked back because Suzy wasn’t walking with you and Infinite.

“Sorry I can’t go. Halmeoni not feeling well.” She muttered as she leaned on the door.

“Ahh~” Sungyeol quietly sighed.

You run back to Suzy and hug her. “Take care Suzy. If you have spare time,come visit me ok.”

“Kya,we’re not apart forever. We are going to meet again tomorrow.” Suzy rolled her eyes and chuckled.

You giggled,freed yourself from the hug. “See you tomorrow Suzy.” You walked backward,waved to her.