Hello Korea!

I'm Not His Fangirl

Finally you arrived in Korea after one long journey. "We're here." Suzy muttered. You stretched your sore arms before headed off  the plane. "Is L oppa really gonna pick us?" 

"Yeah,he said so." Your eyes was moving swiftly looking for L flash. "There he is!" You shouted as you saw L waved toward you and Suzy. He was wearing simple stripes t-shirt and jeans with baseball cap.

"Eh?" Suzy squint her eyes,gasped. "Isnt that Lee Sungyeol beside L oppa?!" Her eyes was about to popped out of their socket. The two men approched you and Suzy.

"Aww my baby girl already grown up." L arms was widely open for embrace. You smiled but hesitate to hug him. The incident came again before your eyes. You shook your head to get rid the bad memory of yours. "Why?" L asked. You grinned and snake your arms around his waist. "I miss you so much." He softly whispered down to your ears. You chuckled and broke the hug. "Suzy~ Come on,give oppa a hug."

"Can i?" Suzy glance at you. 

"What~" You said monotone with straight face.

"Sure i can." She laughed and hug L.

Sungyeol cleared his throat. "Hello anybody? Im here too." He waved.

"Sungyeol oppa." Your body was about to collide with him when suddenly L butted in.

"Nope nope. No hugs are allowed between you two."

"But she is my sister-in-law." 

"No." L said with pokerface plastered.

"What? Why? You hugged her." You pouted,finger pointed to Suzy.

"I said no,means no."

"No fair~" You whined.

"Awww~ Kim Myungsoo is jealous." Sungyeol mocked him. "Hi." He waved to Suzy.

"Hi." Suzy waved back.

"Im Lee Sungyeol of Infinite."

"Then i am Bae Suzy."

"You have a very pretty face. And nice body too. I like girl like you."

"Ok thats creppy." Suzy making face. 

"Can we go now?" L interrupted.

"Yes sure oppa." Suzy replied. "Next time please bring Hoya oppa. This guy is too choding for me. I prefer matured one." She whispered to L. Sungyeol was over heard it. His jaw drop and felt a little hurt inside. The four of you went to the car and drive off to Suzy's grandmother house.

 

"Halmeoni!" Suzy shouted at the doorstep. "Halmeoni!!!" An old lady appeared behind the wall.

"Bae Suzy?"

"Yes halmeoni. Its me." Suzy kicked her shoes off and run to hug her grandmother.

"Aigo~ Who is she?" Her grandmother broke the hug after seeing you at the doorstep.

"Oh this? This _____. Omma and appa didnt tell you?"

"Ahhh _____."

"Annyeong halmoeni." You sheepishly smiled and bowed.

"Come on inside." She invited. "Eh? Who are these boys?"

"They my friends. That Myungsoo oppa and this one is Sungyeol oppa."

"Come in." She said.

"Its a pleasure but we got work to do. Please excuse us." L bowed.

"Im going to sent they off,halmeoni. You can go inside first." Suzy muttered. She grabbed your hand and tailed behind Sungyeol and L.

"So,i guess. See. You. Later." L rubbed his nape.

"Ok." You beamed.

L came to hug you,and you hug him back. "Take care baby."

"Hmm. You too. Dont work too hard." You released him freed.

"What are staring at?" Suzy snarled,Sungyeol was eyeing her.

"Hah? Huuuhhh." Sungyeol took away his eyes.

"Pedo." She mumbled.

"Kya!!!"

"Kya!!!" Suzy barked back.

"Yeol hyung,lets go." L dragged Sungyeol away. "Bye ____,bye Suzy." He said as he entered the van.

You waved. "Bye Myungsoo and Yeol oppa." You sent them off with a bright smile. As their van leaving the house,you turned to Suzy. "Why long face?"

"That Lee Sungyeol pissed me off." She crossed her arms. You let out a small giggled as you started to walk inside.

 

Suzy and you were inside the bedroom. Since her grandmother house has only two rooms,both of you shared the room. Suzy was unpacking her belonging while you rolling on the bed with Myungie. "I'll take this side,and you can have the other side." She said as she hung her clothes in the cupboard.

"You can have all."

"Eh?" She stopped and spun around. "Why?"

You rolled on your stomach,looking up to Suzy. "Im going to find a apartment soon. You can live with me if you want to."

"Eh why? You dont like this house?"

"No! Not like that. I dont want to be a burden to your family."

"No,its okay. Plus where are you going to get money? Just stay here with me."

"I have enough savings for a few months. Then i will find jobs. I wanna be independent."

"No! You have to stay with me!" She jumped on you.

"Ackkk! Suzy!!!" You gasped for air.

"Take this for leaving me alone." She hit your head with the pillow. You hit her back. "Ohhh no no." A wicked smile appeared on her red lips. "Nobody dare to mess up with Bae Suzy." She pounced on you and pillow fight erupted.

 


 

Sorry for boring update. I stressed out with physic,i cried in the exam hall. The questions were iofdkjdsjkvnujvjvlomdvj!!! 

T________________T

 

SUBSCRIBE!

COMMENTS!