It Is Really Over?

I'm Not His Fangirl

 

Mrs.Bae knock on the door before her head was poke inside her daughter's room. "Can i come in?"

Suzy quickly sat up and put her laptop away. "Yes." Her mother step in and sat down beside her. "Whats wrong omma?"

"What were you doing?"

"Hmm? Nothing." Suzy shook. Her mother arched her brows and gives an i-know-you-were-lying look. Suzy rolled her eyes. "Im reading fanfic." She look away to her closed laptop. She spent the last hours reading 'L of Infinite confirmed dating' articles again and again. Suzy turn to face her mother again. "So,why are you here omma?"

"Im going to cooks tonight. Invite _____ to have dinner with us." Mrs.Bae said.

"Hah?!" Her eyes popped out.

"Give _____ a call." Mrs.Bae stood up and walked to the door.

"Omma~" Suzy whined.

"What?" 

"Hmmm,nothing." She bitterly smiled to her mother. Mrs.Bae doesnt know Suzy no longer your bestfriend. "Ughhh!" She sunk her face on the pillow. "Why must i call her? Whyyyyyyyyyy~" Suzy sat up straight and fixed her hair. She for her cellphone somewhere on her bed. She searched for your number on her contact list,she stopped and drop her cellphone. "I dont have to call her. Just tell omma she cant make it." She quietly laughed. 

Suzy cellphone rang,an incoming call from unknown number.

"Hello?" 

"Hello. May i talk to Suzy?" A man spoke.

"Yes,this is she. Who are you?"

"Its me oppa."

"Oppa? Oppa who?"

"L oppa."

"Huh?! L oppa?" She put her hand on and let out a silent happy squeal.

"Hello?"

Suzy cleared before replied. "Yes yes. From where you get my number?"

"_____ gave to me not long ago."

"Obviously." She mouthed. "So why are you calling me?"

"Oh,i just wanna ask have ______ contact you? I cant get through her. I think her phone was switched off or something."

"Maybe her cellphone run out of batteries." Suzy thoughtly said.

"It doesnt make sense her cellphone out of batteries for three days. Im worry about her." L sighed from the other line,loud enough to hear by Suzy. "If ____ contact you,please tell her to text or call me. Can you?"

"Sure oppa. Anything for you." Suzy giggled.

"Sweet. Thanks Suzy. I got to go,talk to you later. Bye."

"Bye." Both Suzy and L hung up. "Three days?" Suzy tapped her pointy finger on her chin. She scrolled her phone logs. "The last call i got from her also three days ago. Is she missing in action or something?" Suzy talked to herself. A lump of saliva was gulped down inside her dry throat. "Did someone kidnapped her?!"

Suzy jumped off her bed and ran downstairs. "Omma! Im going to _____ house!" Suzy shouted across the living room as she ran heading for the main door. 

After found you nowhere at your house,Suzy hurriedly went to the bakery. She slightly hunched to catch her breath at the door of the bakery. The bakery owner approached. "Can i help you,Suzy?"

"Auntie,did _____ come here today?" 

"No. She didnt came for work since last Tuesday." She shrugged.

"Its exactly three days ago." Suzy thought.

"Whats wrong sweetie?"

"I think she's missing." She worriedly beamed,wiped the rolling sweats on her forehead.

The old lady gasped. "Oh lord,please save that little girl." 

"I have to find her. Tell me if she come or contact you." Suzy bowed and make her exit. She searched for you at all places that you could possibly go.

 

 

 

Your hand was tied to the bed head and your body was covered with thin sheet. He left you for hours since early morning. Its been your fourth day going through hell. The door was unlocked. You looked away and shut your puffy eyes,prepared for the worst. The door knob was twisted and opened. You can feel a presence beside the bed but you ignore it.

"Wake up." An unfamiliar voice said. "Wake up." You slowly open your eyes and faced to the owner of the voice. With your blurry vision,you saw a young woman standing right beside your bed. She smiled and untied you.

"What are you doing?" You blurted out. 

"Im going to help you." She smiled.

"Why? For what?" Seem like you brain was malfunction for asking silly questions.

"I dont want you to end up like me." She casually replied while her hands swiftly untied the rope. "Ok,get up now." She commanded. You didnt give her any respond,still lying lifelessly on the bed.

"Tie me back. I dont want to live anymore." You cried.

"Are you stupid or dumb?" She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Or both?"

"He me. Not once,but many times. Just let me die here." You turned to the other side and hugged your knees.

"I know. You want to end up being a e here like me? Psh." She sighed. "Can you please just get up now?" She said impatient. Seeing you not making any effort,she grabbed your hand and pull you up. "Here. Wear this." She take out some fine clothes from her green tote and hand it to you. She helped you to stand up on feet. You can felt the aches and pain until your bones. "Listen this carefully. Take the emergency stairs there." She pointed to the end of the corner. "When you reach the hotel kitchen,go out from here through the back door. There's a bus stand on your left. Take this money for food and taxi fare. Go,hurry before he get back." She slightly pushed you out from the room. You bite your lower lips and hugged her. 

"Thank you,hmm..." Your words stopped.

"Call me Aubrey." She said in replied.

"Thanks Aubrey. I will come back for you." You tighten your hug before she broke it.

"Go." She smiled. You bowed to her for the last time and run to the emergency stairs.

 

"Suzy! Can you please get the door for me?" Mrs.Bae shouted from the kitchen. She was doing the dishes. Suzy ran downstairs and opened the door. 

"Yes?" Her eyes grew bigger in surprise.

"Suzy." You softly said. Your cheeks was soaked with tears. "Help me,please help me." You droop on the ground.

"Hey hey. Whats wrong?" She pulled you up.

"Help me. Please im begging." You cried louder and hugged Suzy tightly. 

"Omma!" Suzy shouted. "Omma!" She took you inside,rested you on the couch.

"Who's coming?" Her mother walk out from the kitchen. "Omo. What happen?" Mrs.Bae panicked when she saw you sobbing hardly and looking terrible.

"He me. Please help me." You said with sobs in between. Both Suzy and her mother were shocked.

"W-what?!" Suzy stuttered. After felt a bit calmer,you told Suzy everything. Her parents brought you to the police and hospital. You're going to stay at Suzy house for a few days or maybe weeks until everything get better. 

"I think you should tell L oppa about this." Suzy suggested. "Here,take my cellphone. He need to know about this." Suzy said before she left the room. You looked down to the cellphone on you pale palms. You reluctantly pressed his numbers on the keypad.

"Hello." The voice that you longing most spoke.

"Hello."

"Yes Suzy? Whats up?"

"Its me,Myungsoo."

"_____?!" He half shouted. "Kya,where did you go huh? You know how worried i am? You should call me. Aish,i almost dying here waiting for you to call me." He nagged,rested his free hand on the waist.

"Sorry. My cellphone broke." 

"Ohh. You should tell me. I will buy you new one." 

"You dont have to." 

"Its okay. I willing to buy you anything. If you ask for the star,i will buy it for you." He laughed. "I miss you." His voice shaky.

"Hmm. Me too."

"Hey,your voice sound really tired. Did the reporters and fans bugging you?"

"No." After a long pause,you continued. "Myungsoo." You took a deep breath,i wasnt easy to tell him. You have everything in your thought. How will he react,how will he felt,what will he say about it,EVERYTHING..

"Yes baby?"

You shook. "Nothing."

"What? Tell me."

"Its really nothing." You faked a laugh.

"I know you're hiding something from me. Hurry tell me." He voice became sharper.

You felt choked when the painful tragedy flashed before your eyes. "Myungsoo. I have to go. Bye." You quickly hung up,scared he would hear you crying over the phone.

"Ekk? Hello? Hello? Haishhh! I still want to talk with you. Ugh." L throw his cellphone away.

"No. Please go away." You shook your head repeatedly to shook off the bad memories of yours. You're still traumatize from the incident,it gave you shiver whenever you thought about it. Basically your life was ruined. RUINED.

 


 

 

Another repost chapter. I summerize the last two chapters into one. 

Im in the middle of final exam. So please bear with me my dearest subbies. I will put another chapter if i have time,when i dont feel like study. kekeke~

 

HAPPY READING. SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS :'D