Pepero Game

I'm Not His Fangirl

 

You and Suzy look at each other. “Did he just called you? Or me?” Suzy mumbled. One of the staff dragged you out from the crowd leaving Suzy dumbfounded.
“WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?!” you whispered to yourself. Now you awkwardly standing beside tall L. He eye smiled you. 
“Let do a short interview with our lucky Inspirits.” The MC walk pass you to interview Sunggyu girl. You saw Suzy was going mad at down stage. You even thought about killing yourself up here. She was dying to be in your shoes right now,this time! After awhile,its your turn. The MC approching you. “Whats your name young lady?”
“______”
“Well if you get chance to swap your partner,who will he be?” He put the microphone at your lips.
“Arrr?” you look at L. And look down to Suzy again. 
“Who you fanned most among these handsome men? Ik now you’re a hard fans since you wearing Inspirit shirt,but of course you would admired one of them. Right?”
“Arrr… M-mu..” you are doubted to answer him. “Mungyeol.”
“Mungyeol who?” 
“I mean Hogyu.” You look at Suzy as she shook her head. The crowd start to whispering to each other.
“Hogyu?!”
“No no,I mean Sungsoo.” 
“What Sungsoo?” Sunggyu asked. The boys were laughing hard. You cant remember any of Infinite members name.
One of the fans said to her friend, “What the? She’s not an Inspirit.” 
“Is she really an Inspirit?” another one said. It was a chaos.
You palmed your face. “Ok,ok calm down girls.” The MC try to fix the situation. “Maybe she was nervous. Lets give her another chance. Are you fans of any boys here?” 
You ducked your head ,slowly shooked, “I came to accompany my bestfriend actually.” You laugh nervously. The crowd mumbling to each other again.
“Did you know who are they?”
“Infinite.”
“Ahh,atleast she know these boys are Infinite.” The MC pointed you to the fans below. He continue, “Lets start our game. This game called Pepero Game. Couple who eat and have the shortest chocolate stick left will win.” 
The crowd went wild,more than ever after hearing you and other lucky girls going to play that game with INFINITE.
“Whos going  first?” Sungyeol rise his arm. “Are you both ready?” they both nodding. “Start!” 
Again the fangirls screaming loudly. Some of them even crying. Ruin their hair and act crazy.
While Sungyeol and his girl playing game,you and L are having a little conversation.
“Hey,im Myungsoo by the way. But people call me L.” He’s smirk.
“Myungsoo? Ahh~ Myungsoo. My bestfriend there was your bias.” You pointed at Suzy. 
“Ahh.” He nod. “You really. Emm not our fan?” He awkwardly ask. You blinked,smile half-hearted.
L nodding as sign he get it.
“8cm. Whos next?” The boys look at each other. “Dongwoo hyung.” Sungjong said.
“Darn you little kid. You should go first.” Dongwoo whispered at Sungjong. He giggled.
“Oppa don’t!” One of the fangirls below shout. Dongwoo on his kneel so does the girl. He bite the chocolate stick really fast. The girl eyes rounded when Dongwoo face was very close to hers,they almost kissing. 
“5cm?! Wow~” they all amazed. Dongwoo hold his fans hand and smile proudly, “We’re going to win.”
“Next.” None of the boys stepping out. “Lets have L.” 
You look at L,he sighed heavily and looked down. The rest of Infinite members are claping,cheering for L.
Sunggyu pat on his shoulder, “Goodluck dongsaeng.” They all chuckled. L are the shy-est member in Infinite. He shook his head again and again.
Now you and L are facing each other. You and L accidently make an eye contact. He lowered his eyed.
A.W.K.W.A.R.D!
“Start!” Fangirls went crazy chanting over L name.
He bite once and stand up.
“Bwoya?” Hoya asked. L shook.
“What was that hyung?” Sungjong ask.
“I cant.” He said and stand back.
“Awww~ Our L-shi was shy. Let see,hmm,20cm?!”
Infinite chuckled among themselves. You stand back beside L.
“Im not good at playing this game.” He rub the back of his neck. You nodding.
“Lets have Woohyun couple.” As the couple walk to the center,other members alter themselve to stand in a straight row. Sungjong the maknae flip his hand,ask you to step over a bit.
You're tripped and lost your balance. Thank God L was there to catch you. His eyes meet yours.
 

 
I have chemistry test tomorrow,wish me luck my dearest reader ^_^
Please leave your comment or suggestion and subscribe.