After a month

I'm Not His Fangirl

Infinite was chilling in their dorm. They had nothing to do today. Dongwoo and L were sleeping on the floor. L was wrapping his legs around his favorite bamboo pillow. Sunggyu also lying down on the bare floor. His shirt was slightly rise showing his abs. While Woohyun and Hoya on the couch watching some random movie. Woohyun keep changing the channel aimlessly. "Ugh,so bored." He threw the remote control to Hoya and stretched his arms out.

"Why so hot today?" Sunggyu murmured as he flipped his shirt. Sungjong came out from his room. "Lee Sungjong. Bring me a glass of cold water." He demanded. Sungjong nodded as he close the door behind him. 

"Bring two glasses." Hoya said. 

"Nae~" Sungjong walk to the kitchen,taking out glasses from the cabinet.

"Sungjong darling! Bring one for me." Woohyun shouted across the living hall.

"Yes!" Sungjong beamed half screaming. "Why it always have to be me?" He quietly mumbling while pouring the water equally into the glasses. Sungjong enter the living hall holding a tray filled with 3 glasses of cold water. He pass one to Sunggyu who is lying near the kitchen entrance with another two Infinite members,L and Dongwoo,that total in deep sleep. He then put down the tray on the coffee table.

"Thanks." Woohyun said as he hand ruffled Sungjong's hair.

"You're welcomed." He crawl to Sunggyu and sat beside him. "Gyu hyung,im bored. Lets play game." He said.

"Hmmm?" Still flipping his shirt,and he shook. "Where's Sungyeol?"

"Yeol hyung talking with omma." He pointed to their room. Right on that moment Sungyeol walk out. "There he is." Sungjong excitedly said.

"What?" The clueless choding asked.

"Gyu hyung is looking for you." Sungjong beamed.

"Why Gyu hyung?" Sungyeol steps forward.

"Nothing." Sunggyu shook. Suddenly Sungyeol smack on top of Sunggyu. "ARGGGGHHH!" His eyeballs popped out because of the weight.

"I know hyung miss me." Sungyeol plants kisses onto Sunggyu cheeks.

"Get off me you freak!" Sunggyu pushed Sungyeol away. But Sungyeol didnt make any move. Sungjong who watching from aside giggled. "Pabo! Go away!" Sunggyu put more force and Sungyeol landed on L's cellphone. "If you do this again,i will kill you." Sunggyu give him a death glare and stompped to his room.

"Mian Gyu hyung!" He bowed his head as his hand slipped down taking the cellphone under his bottom. 

"Hungry~ Do you want anything hyung?" Sungjong patted his stomach. Sungyeol shook his head. Sungjong then walk to the kitchen leaving Sungyeol behind. Sungyeol look at the phone screen. ONE RECIEVE MESSAGE. He kicked L.

"Kya L. You have text." 

"Uhhh?" Half awake L blankly look at Sungyeol. Sungyeol held the cellphone in his grab and L take it. A smile formed on L lips after he read the text. Sungyeol also smiling by looking at his happy bestfriend. L replied and get back to his sleep.

 

 

 

You walked into your house as after the front door was unlocked. Suzy follow close behind you and she shut the door. Both of you practically dragged your legs and belongings upstair. You slamped down on the bed. "Im so tired." You said with closed eyes. Suzy land beside you,make you bounce a little.

"Me too." She take off her ponytails and let her straight hair free. "Wake me up in 10 minutes."

"Suzyyyyy~ dont leave me alone." You turn facing her. You pouted and shook her.

"Hmmm. Let me sleep for awhile." She beamed and turn to the other side.

"Hurmmm. But i wanna talk to you about something important." You sat up beside her. Your feet kicking the air,move back and forth.

"Later eh. Im tired." She mumbled but loud enough to be heard. You lie back beside her,resting your tired body.

"Hmm,fine." You a bit sulky. "Myungsoo. Happy 1st month anniversary." You whispered to yourself as the eyelids slowly block your vision.

L walked toward you with both of his hands hiding behind. A big sweet smile plasterred on his lips. He stopped right infront of you. "_______." He softly called for you. Your eyes was locked into his. He kneeling infront of you and hand you a bouquet of roses. "I will love you forever _____-ah. I promised you." He stand back on hios feet and bend down. His face was so close with you. Marely inches away. He was ready to give you a sweet kiss. You closed your eyes tight.

"Krohhhhh~" Suzy loud snored wakes you up.

"Haishhh!" You throw her a pillow on face. She let out a small groan and flinch the pillow away from her face. Still sleep soundly. You walk to the closed and opened it. You take one of your comfy t-shirt out. After you done changing,you sat on your study desk,grab your phone and sent a text to your beloved boyfriend.

HAPPY 30DAYS MYUNGSOO<3

You put back your phone on the desk,take out your books from the backpack and start doing your homework. Hours passes without your knowledge. Suddenly your neck hair stand and get a goosebump. There's soft wind blew on your neck. "Dang it. What was that?" You close your eyes as you put your pen down. 

"Boo!" Suzy poked your waist. She giggled.

"ARGGHHH! You! Ugh,i almost get cardiac arrest." You rubbed your chest up and down. Suzy climb on the desk and place her on it.

"Count that as a pay for the milk sprut earlier." She said with giggle.

"Whatever Suzy." You lean on the chair. 

"You said you have something to tell me." Suzy fix her position.

"Ohh about that. Promise me you wont get angry." You hung your head down.

"Ehh? Shhh~" She placed her long finger on your lips. You frowned in confuse.

"What?" You whispered.

"Shhh~ I think i heard something." She also frowning. Suzy was right,there a sound came from downstairs. From the front door. Suzy then eavesdropped behind the door. You followed her steps and kneeling beside her. You heard footstep climbing the stairs and the enter one of the room. You stand up and bravely open the door. Suzy pull you back inside. "Where do you think you're going? Are you crazy?" Her eyes was big and rounded.

"Its okay." You try to calm her down and step outside of the room. Your parents door room was wide open. You slowly tip-toe-ing to the room and peek inside. You saw your stepdad hurrily take out his clothes from the cupboard. "Dad." You uttered. He turn around and smiled to you. He put all of his clothes and belonging in his bag. You walk closer to him. "Where are you going?" 

"Dont bother me. I wont be home after this. I will leave you alone. You can take care your ownself right?" He stuffed the remaining belonging into the full bag. "Can you lend me some money? I need it now." He look at you desperately. Your heart was softened and you nodded. You back to your room,reached for your wallet.

"What are you doing?!" Suzy quickly snatch the money away.

"Im giving to my dad. He need it now." You beamed.

"How did you know he really need it?" Suzy look straight into your eyes. A smile formed on your lips.

"Because i know it." You walked out. You saw your stepdad clumsily pick all his stuff in the room. "He really going to leave me. For real." You mentally said to yourself. "Here. This is all i had." You give him a sincere smile.

"Thanks. Take care." He make his exit and rushly ran downstairs and close the door.

 


 

Double update for today! this one really long aite???

Subscribing and commenting are welcomed :)