LAST DAY : I Will Miss You

I'm Not His Fangirl

You walk to L's room,hold the doorknob and turn it. You giggled and rush inside. "Wake up." You sofly shook him. He half opened his eyes and grinned. "Im going to school." You patted on his chest.

"Ugghh? Kiss me." L sat up.

"Huh? Im going. Bye." A take a step to the back.

"Ahhhh~" He whinned. He grab your wrist and pull you on top of him. He wrap you tight with his muscular arms.

"Kim Myungsoo! Dont you ever think about it." You try to release yourself. Useless,he so strong. "Myungsoo,you're ruin my uniform. Let me go."

"Kiss." He pouted with his half opened eyes. 

"Let me go." You circled your beautiful eyes behind the glasses. L give you a peck but you manage avoid it by putting you palm on his mouth. "Dont act like a baby." You madly said. He sighed and free his hands around you. You climb off the bed and make yourself to the mirror to fix your uniform. You looked back to L. He's crossed his arms infront his chest. "Any last words?" You straighten the glasses that rested on your nose bridge. 

"Can you skip school just for today?" L clasp his hand. You reply him with death glare. "Fine~ Just went straight home after school ok baby." He beamed. You nodding,a sweet smile formed on your pink lips. You waved as you leaving his room. "I love you! Goodluck in school!" He waved back.

 

 

As you promise to L,you went back home as soon as possible to see him. L came downstair when he heard the front door was unlocked.

"Oppa! Oppa! Are you going back to Korea today? Is that true oppa?" Suzy rushed inside and hugged L when she saw L coming down from stairs.

"Hu-uh." L awkwardly smile while his eyes on you. You smiled and close the door behind you.

"Ah oppa. Stay here a bit longer. I just get back from Korea yesterday." Suzy pouted.

"I cant." L patted on Suzy head. 

"Ughh. I want to spent more time with you." Suzy cutely stomp. Both you and L chuckled.

"Im promise you,i will come back ok?" Suzy set him free and look up to L.

"Really? Oppa! Saranghae." Suzy hugged L again,but immediately release him back.

"Ok ok." L smiled to her.

"Hey guys,i think we should get going now." You look at the watch on your wrist. 

"Give me a minute,i have to go to the ladies." Suzy walk to the bathroom between the living hall and dining hall. L walk closely to you.

"Why is she here?" He pointed to the bathroom door where's Suzy in there. "She is..." 

"What? What?" You cut his words.

"Bleh~ She is bleh~" L giggled.

"She's a bleh? Dude,Suzy still my bestfriend." You rolled your eyes. 

"Aigo,my girl is overprotective her bestfriend. What about your boyfriend?" He put his face closer,pinch your chubby cheek. You pouted. You have a good reflex when he try to give you a kiss. He peck again but you push him away and turn your face the other way. "Come on baby." He groaned.

"Hey,remember you're the one who told me that our relationship is a secret. What if Suzy saw us?" You blurted.

"Just forget about it! Aghh,let me kiss you once. Nobody will saw us." He whispered into your ear. 

"Ok im done!" Suzy come out from the bathroom and walk toward you. L let a sigh out on top of his lung because of the frusturation,he was about the kiss you when Suzy suddenly came out.

"You. Owe. Me." He whispered and walk off to his luggage. You chuckled over his words.

"Whats up?" Suzy frowned,she smell something fishy about you guys.

"Lets go~" L lazily drag his luggage. You and Suzy follow close behind him.

 

At the airport,Suzy walk in between you and L. L was sulking along the way because he want to walk beside his girlfriend but there's his fangirl created a barrier between him and you. "Here we are." He said. He take off his cap but still have his fake glass and mask on. He flipped his hair. "So..." Awkward silent between you three.

"Awww,this is so sad! Dont leave me." Suzy wipe her tears away. 

"Dont cry." You rub her back to comfort her. You look up to L.

"Yeah,dont cry. I told you,we will meet again soon." He bend down to her height. "Come,hug me." L open wide his arms. Suzy run into his embrace and hug him tight. He lip sync 'I LOVE YOU' to you. You quietly chuckled. "Hey _____-ah,join us." L smirk. You came to him and make a sandwich of Suzy. "Ok,enough for today." He laughed. 

"Oppa,promise huh you will come back?" Suzy asked.

"Yes. I promise." He held his pinky. Suzy laced her pinky with him. "Come,another hug." He hugged Suzy and whispered. "Take care of yourself and _____." He rubs Suzy back. Suzy nod all the time. He loosen his hug and open his embrace again. "Now your turn." You went to his hug and snuggle into his chest. You wrap your hands around his torso. "Gonna miss you a lot ____-ah. Im so worry about your stepdad,please take care of yourself,baby." Tears start welling in your eyes. "Aishhh. I love you so much." He burried his crying face in your hair. You wipe the rolling tears,dont want L to see it.

"I love you too. Call me went you arrive." You said as released yourself. You put your best smile on to hide the sadness deep inside your heart. L sniffed,his eyes was teary.

"I want to kiss you badly." L whispered as he ruffled your hair. He put his cap on and ready to go. "Goodbye ____. Goodbye Suzy." He waved and dragged the luggage on his left side. You and Suzy waved back and see L disappearing for your sight. You sighed. "I will miss you too Kim Myungsoo." You said to yourself and clutch your hand to Suzy's. "Let go home." You both walk off with the same pace. 

"Tell me what happen between you and oppa when im gone." Suzy blurted,her eyeballs was red. This girl crying too much for her bias. She sure love L a lot.

"Nothing." You shrugged. You felt guilty lying to Suzy. She will be upset if she knew her own sister-like-bestfriend was hiding HUGE SECRET from her but she also will be upset if she knew you're dating her ultimate bias.

 


 

 This chapter was so looooooooooooooong and booooooooooooooring~ ughhh! Im sleepy. Need my beauty sleep now.kekeke. 

 

SUBSCRIBING,SUGGESTION,COMMENTING AND SUPPORT ARE MOST WELCOMED <3