DAY 8TH : The Other Side Of L

I'm Not His Fangirl

You laid back and stretching out your hands. You've been sitting there studying from early morning. You patted your sore back. "Its time to cook lunch." You spoke,the clock shown nearly 12 afternoon. You slowly open the door and lurk your head out. "He still in the room." You whispered when you heard nothing from downstairs. You tip-toe on the stair,afraid you might wake him and continue walk normally when you reach downstair. You take out the chicken from the refrigerator and start cooking.

 

You layed the dining table with foods you had cooked just awhile ago. "Is he still sleeping?" You asked yourself. You climb up the stairs and stopped infront L door. You eavesdropping but there is no sound came from that room. You took a deep breath,knocking his door. No answer. You knock again. Also have no sign of him waking up. "Myungsoo,lunch is ready!" You shouted behind the door and taking steps to go down back. But on the half way to the dinning hall your pace die. "That boy! He should wake up already!" You went back to his room,take another deep breath before spoke out. "Im going to enter you room. Make sure you have your pants on." You slowly daub the knob. You poke your head inside and saw L still on the bed. "Myungsoo." You called. "Myungsoo~" Again,you called. But he didnt answer it. "A boy is always a boy." You rolled your eyes and walk toward him. L was covering his whole body in the thick comforter. "Hey Myungsoo wake up. Lunch is ready." You softly said to him. "Myungsoo,hey." You gently shook him under the comforter. He was groaning. "Lunch is ready. Wake up." You pull the comforter uncovering him. He groan harder and hugged himself. His face was red as hell. You bending down to have a clearer view. "Myungsoo." You put your hand on his forehead. Your eyes rounded,its not warm but hot. "Oh lord,you're having high fever." You quickly cover his shiverring body with comforter and run to the washroom. You came with a bowl of water and a towel. You put the bowl full with water on the sidetable beside the bed. You sat down and immersed the towel in the bowl. You squeezed the towel before putting on his forehead. "Its going to be a bit cold." You said. As the towel landed on his forehead,L give out a loud groan. You gently patted on him.

He frowning and mumbled. "Omma~" A smiled formed at your lips. When suddenly tears coming out from his closed eyes. L wasnt easily  fall sick but once he does,its serious.

"Ehhh? Myungsoo~" You wipe his warm tears. "Its okay." You softly spoke. You remove the towel from his forehead and put it into the bowl. Its still hot.  So you put back the wet towel on his forehead. You placed you face beside his ear and said. "I'll comeback soon eh." You leave the door wide open behind,went to the dining hall to lunch. Your stomach was growling loud. You put full spoon in your mouth and chewing it. A flash of your mother came across before your eyes.

"Mum,im sleepy." 5 years old you said while rubbing your eyes.

"Goodnight,sweetie." Your mom plant a kiss on your cheek.

"What happen to my bed time story. You promised me." You pouted and crossing your arms.

"I have to take care of your daddy. He had fever." Your mother put you in her lap. "When a boy fall sick,they really weak,helpless and spoiled. Not like us. Remember that sweetie pie." She plant another kiss. She sent you to your room and put you on bed before get back to your late father.

You put your spoon down. "Aisshh~" You quickly went upstair,unfinished your lunch. Your appetite loss after remembering your late mother advice. You saw L was lying helplessly on the bed when you walk in. You kneeling beside his bed and touch his forehead. Its still burning. Worriness grow inside. "Maybe i should bring him to the clinic." You thought. "Myungsoo. Lets go to the clinic." You shook his shoulder. He beamed with another soft groan. You're pouted. "You're burning Myungsoo. Come,i'll help you." 

"Hmmmmmmmm~" L murmured. Tears rolling down to his cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" You are suprised seeing L sobbing like a baby. "Whats wrong?" You asked in confuse. "What did i do?" WEAK,HELPLESS AND SPOILED. Your mother voice spoke inside your head.

"Im here. Shhh~" You gently rub his back. His sobbing slowly disappear. You brush away his tears with your hand. Your eyes gazing at his angelic face. You caress for his cheek and move your finger from his arch brows to his pointed nose and ended up at his pale lips. You blinked. "What am i doing!?" You slapped your cheeks. You look at the clock. "Dang it! WORK!" You went to your room and grab your phone.

"Hello. Im taking emergency leave today. Yeah. Umm im not feeling well today. Yes. Ok,thank you very much." You sigh of relief. You guarded L the whole day. He's didnt waking up yet. He keep mumbling something weird in his sleep. You continuously change the towel on his forehead to lowering his body temperature. You rested your head on the bed and fall asleep.

 

 

Its pass midnight when L slowly open his eyes. He blinked a few times because of his blurry vision. He rub his eyes and he saw you sleeping beside the bed. "What is she doing here?" L brushed your bang. He's smiled and pull you up on the bed,lying beside him. "Goodnight ____-ah." He close his eyes with a happy smile pasted.

 


 

I use to guard my brother cousin when he had fever. He's + and he cried in his sleep. So cute! I dont know why,but i think 'cry boy' sometime cute,SOMETIME!

Im going back to my dorm tomorrow.   T___________T  I dont want!

Please subscribe,support this story and commenting are very allowed.