DAY 4TH : Suzy and L Day Out

I'm Not His Fangirl

L sat down infront you. "What are you doing?" He rested his head on his palms.

"Study,cant you see?" You sarcasticly said. 

"Its Sunday,lets go somewhere." L blinked.

"Im not your tour guide dude. Go play somewhere else." 

"Pshhh~ you would gain antis if they knew you treat an idol like this." L pouted and mumbled.

"What did you said?" You chuckled. "Who are you again? Like i care if you an idol or what. Now,go away." You rolled your eyes and continued doing your homework.

"Ahhh~ chincha! Im L of Infinite. Ahhh. All girls was fighting over me. They would died just to get a piece of me." L pointed to himself.

"So? Its them,not me." You said in annoying tone. You flip your fingers as signal to L to go away. He sighed and move to the living room. He jump onto the sofa and watch television. L finally fall asleep on the sofa because of the maximum boredemness. On other hand,you still concetrating on your study. The door bell woke him. The bell rang again. L get up and open the door.

"OPPA!" Suzy jump onto him. Wrap her arms around L neck.  L eyes rounded. Suzy giggled and step inside. 

"Fangirl." L mumbled as he shut the front door.

"What are you doing oppa? Where's _____?" She said in korean. L pointed to the dining hall where's you at. Suzy walk to the dining hall and saw you. "Still studying huh?" Suzy flip the text book.

"Aish,dont disturb me." You lightly hit her hand. "Why are you here?" You looked up to Suzy. She sheeply smiled. "Of course she came to see Myungsoo." You mentally said. "Myungsoo said he bored,go take him somewhere." Suzy eyes grew bigger of the excitedment and run to L.

"____ said you wanna to go out. Kaja!" Suzy clutched her hand to L's.

"Hah?" L look at her blankly.

"_____ ask me to take you out." Suzy teethly smiled and drag L to the door.

"Wait!. Atleast let me change." He let his arm free from Suzy grab. Suzy nodded. "Ughh,but i wanna go out with _____." He mummured as he changed his shirt. After that,he came downstair. Suzy was eagerly waited for him at the door. He take a look at you and a sigh came out between his thin lips.

"Lets go oppa." They went out. You heard the front door locked. There's a little regret in your heart.

"How could they leave me here alone,im also bored." Your forehead land on the textbook infront you.

 

 

"Are you hungry oppa?" Suzy asked whe they passed a restaurant.

"Why? You hungry?" He rise his arch brow. Suzy shooked.

"Im so glad that i can go out with you. You know right,i like you the most in Infinite."

"Obviously." He chuckled.

"Can i ask you something?" Suzy shyly ask. L give a nod. "Why did you came to _____(your country)?"

"Huh? Umm. I dont know." He shrugged. Suzy giggled.

"Would you date your fans?" Suzy turn her flushed face.

"Of course." L simply said while his eyes was wildly looking for something intresting.

"Hmm oppa." Suzy called.

"Yes?" 

"What do you think about me?" Suzy shamelessly asked. She laughing awkwardly. L look at Suzy from head to toe. He smilled.

"You're my beautiful fans." He pinch Suzy chubby check. "If i had another live,i would date you maybe." L blurted out.

"Oppa~" Her heart thump racingly. Her cheeks turn red as blossom roses.

 


 

L shouldnt said that. Ughhh,he make Suzy hoping for him -,-"

KINDLY SUBSCRIBE THIS FANFICS AND LEAVE SOME COMMENTS OR SUGGESTION :)