DAY FIRST : Busted!

I'm Not His Fangirl

Your alarm beeped. "Uggghh." You sat up,yawning and rub your sleepy eyes. You walk to the washroom to take a breeze morning shower.

"Its refreshing!" You mentally said to yourself. You wipe your wet hair and wear your school uniform. You stand infront the full mirror and tied your long hair. "Done." You smilled and alter your uniform for the last time before heading out. You look at L's room when you're walking toward the staircase. You tip-toe-ing to his room and silently open the door. "OPPSS!" You quickly shut the door back and turn into pink. L is sleeping in his checkered boxer,literally half .

"Get your mind off _____!" You whispered and leave your house.

 

 

L slowly open his heavy eyelids. The sunlight break in between the small slit between the curtain."Uuuaaaggghhhh~" L yawned and stretched his lean body. "What time is it?" He reach for his handphone and check the time, "Woahhh! 12 already?! I should be going before ____ come home." He rushed to the bathroom.

 

 

The bell rang as signify that school has ended. You quickly put your books in your bag and wait for Suzy. "Hurry up Tortoise!" You yell across the room.

"Wait wait,im coming." Suzy rush to you. She grab your hand and drag you out from the school. Suzy didnt mention anything about Infinite when you both on the way to your house. You already forget about keeping L for a night. You search for key house in your skirt pocket. "Where did i put it?" You softly said.

"Kyaa ____-ah hurry up. Im almost toasted here." Suzy flipping her hand to fan herself.

"Gotcha!" You held high the key in your grab and unlock the gate. Suzy run into the shade. You chuckled, "Ice princess."

You enter your house follow by Suzy. You two went straight to your bedroom. Suzy put her belonging beside your bed and climb it. "Turn the fans to full power." She sat in. You smilled and do what she ask. Suzy rolled back and forth, "Ahhh,much better."

You changed into your everyday cloth. "Arent you hungry?' You asked. Suzy shook and switch on hee pink netbook. 

"Later."

"Ok." You sat down and do your homework. Hours passed without your conscious. Your back sore. You turn your body back to see what is Suzy doing. She laid on her back listening to her Ipod. She swing her feet left and right like a happy little kids. Suddenly a thung sound shocked you. "What was that?" You stand on your feet and poke your head between the door. 

Suzy also get up from bed. Its pretty loud. "Your stepdad coming home?" She asked in worry. You answer her with a nod.

"Let me go check it. YOU. STAY. HERE." You shook Suzy. 

"Be carefull." Suzy narrowed her brows. Her face is full of worriess. You tip-toe-ing to downstair. You saw Suzy mumbling something before the stairs block your sight. "God please protect me." 

Another thung sound strike into your ear drum that make you into a little jump. You sigh heavily. You carefully step into your living room. Your eyes circled. "What the heck?"

L was suprise to see you. "Ohh you..." He nervously laugh. "Hi. He waved.

"What are you doing here? You promise me to leave right before i get home. Go,go! Before Suzy saw you." You scout to the staircase,scared Suzy was eyeing you. Thank God,she's not there. You pushed L toward the door. "I said go." L was dumbfounded. "Gooooo~" You use all your strenght to push L tall figure. He was super heavy,What make it worse he push back himself against you. "Myungsoo go!" You angrily whisper to him. He smilling cynically,he is up to something. "Ughh,move Myungsoo." Your eyes locked into a big baggage. It was L obviously. "Why is your b---" Before you end your words,Suzy gasping.

Both L and you look at suzy who standing on the staircase. She pointing her finger to L. "Infinite L."

You closed your eyes and take a deep breath. 

"Hi." L waved. 

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Suzy head is over her heels. She run to L and snuggle into his broad chest. "Omo! Its really you!" She smile ear to ear. "Why are you here?" She tilt her head a bit.

"We're staying together." L blurted and wrap his hand around you.

"NOOOOO!" You denying his without-thinking-statement.

"You guys busted!" Suzy exclaim,clamp her hand into L's.

"But,you have to keep it a secret Suzy-ah. If you want to see me everyday." He held his pinky finger.

"PROMISE OPPA!" Suzy link hers. 

"Hey its my house,i didnt agree it." You interjected.

"I DONT CARE." Both blurted out on the same time. You cupped your forehead and shook. "I must be dreaming. Ughhh."

Suzy dragged L to the sofa leaving you dumbfounded. They chitchating acknowledge you're also there. You're not intrested to join them so you went upstair to continue doing your homework. 

 


 

Im home ;) miss my bed so much.

SUBSCRIBING ARE WELCOMED. COMMENTS TOO <3