Stalker Idol

I'm Not His Fangirl

You're leaning on the wall and struggling screaming for help. HOPELESS. The word stuck inside your throat. 

"Shhh. Shhh. Dont scream,i wont hurt you." He said. He release you from his grab. He stifled,supporting his full weight on his palm that placed on the wall to fence you from running away.

"What? Pedo bear wont hurt me? We're alone dude. Such a fib." You thought. He still had one hand shielding your mouth. 

"Dont you recognized me?" He put his face closer. You budged his hand off as you dive deep inside his eyes. You're frowned. He chuckled. "Pshhh~" L yank out his mask. You shrugged,still dont know who is he but seem very familiar to you. "Ahh this is very frustrating." He's whinning and took off his cap this time. Your eyeballs got widen.

"Kim Myungsoo?!" You cupped your face.

"Yeahhh,its me." He's smirk.

"What are you doing here? How did you found me? Where's your other friends?" You rained L continuously with questions.

"Ughhh? Which question i should answer first? Ok,firstly sorry if i did suprised you. Hmm,let me walk you home as i tell you everything."

 

FLASHBACK 

L wrapped his hands on his growling stomach. He wandered around looking for any food shop nearby and he saw a bakery across the road. 

"The smell,wahhhh~ So delicious." He's sniffed as he entered the bakery. He was dazzled by looking all breads,cakes and buns in the bakery. He accidentally struck a girl who were mopping the floor. "Ohh? Sorry." He bowed. The girl looked up to him.

"Its ok." You said with a sincere smile formed on your pink lips. 

"Th-that gaze." L whispered to himself. That warm gaze make his heart trembled. Its the same gaze you gave him when you first met L at Infinite showcase. He blinked,shook his head once and went to the counter to pay his bread. He secretly glance at you before he step out from the bakery. He waiting for you from across the road. 5 HOURS OF STALKING.

FLASHBACK END

 

"Are you stalking me?!" You half screaming.

"YES. Uhh,i mean no." He rubbed back of his neck.

"So,where's other Infinite members?"

"Im here alone." L said. You look at him with a confuse look. How could an Idol was abroad alone by himself,without their manager,bodyguard and s.Is that possible?

"Why are you here by the way?" 

"Im-- ughhh,looking for someone." He kicked the invisible pebbles infront him.

"Ohh,must be your girlfriend right? If Suzy know this,she will be upset." You put your hand on the chin with poor-my-Suzy look on face.

"You will know." Lgrinned and put his hand around your shoulder.

"Hand off dude." You dodged his hand.

 

 

Later on,you and L standing infornt your house.

"So this is your house?" He asked. You replied him with a small nod. You entered the compound and lock the gate. 

"Bye,good night Myungsoo." You walked away. He still standing there,not moving even an inch. "Go home Myungsoo. Good night."

When you're about to shut the door,L spoke, "I DONT HAVE ANYWHERE TO GO." He looked down.

"Oh my." You open back the door and step toward the gate. "So where are you ging to sleep tonight?" You innocently asking L.

"Can i stay here for one night?" He puppy eyed. Your eyes rounded. You never let men go inside your house,except your stepdad. But that was other story because you never let him,he was the one who break in. "Please." He clasp his hand.

After a long thought you finally agree. "But,you have to get out before i came home from school. Understand?"

A big smile appear on L lips. "Yes yes I understand ______-shii!" L rushed into your house.

"He still remember my name." You talk to your own self. After you lock the gate and the door,you wnet inside and saw L was waiting for you at the staircase. "Come follow me." You said. You lead him upstair and stopped infront your room. "This is my room and BOYS ARE NOT ALLOWED." You emphasize.

He chuckled, "Pshh~ Are you saying that im a ert and think im going to enter your room secretly? As you wish." He rolled his eyes.

"Thats not what i mean." You're face change into red tomato.

"So wheres my room?" L yawned and stretched out his long hands. You pointed to a door across your room.

"If you need anything,just yell over my name ok. Goodnight Myungsoo." L waved as he walks into the room. "Make sure you leave my house before afternoon." You said as you close tight the door.

"I know. Goodnight!" L shouted.

 

L enter the room,he switch on the light. The room was well organized. He flung himself into the bed and a minute later L already fall into a deep sleep.

 


 

Please subscribe this story ;)