La Ferita

Replayed Memories (hiatus)

I arrived at the Kim family's mansion and got greeted by the maids and butlers.

"Greetings Miss. Young Master is already waiting for you." I nodded with a smile and made my way to that ' room.

"Kim Jonghyun!" I yelled in front of it. It got opened by one of the maids. She looked afraid. I sighed and approached Mister Macho.

"What took you so long? I was already dying!" he exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and helped him with his tie. We then got out and the audience greeted us.

"Sit down, you worked already hard today." he whispered. I nodded and sat down on an empty table.

I sighed and smiled when I saw my current best friend dancing with his soon-to-be husband. Yes, husband. You know, Jonghyun isn't really a bad choice except for the fact that he can be at some times too hyperactive. I chuckled silently when he stepped on his fiancé's foot. Suddenly someone approached me.

"Hana?"

I turned my head and my eyes widened. Not again.

"I...can I talk to you?" He asked as he put his glass of wine away. I hung my head and thought about it. I then looked up again and went out to the balcony with him.

 

It was night and the clear sky could be seen. I looked at it and heard a sigh.

"Because of Sulli, I–"

"I accept it."

"What?"

"You heard right, I accept the fact that you're with Jinri," I said as I looked up with teary eyes and put on a smile.

"What? No, I mea–"

"I don't love you Taemin!"

Words. Words I never wanted to say.

His gaze stiffened.

"I don't love you. Accept it and live on. I am just a bu–"

His lips, so tender and soft, yet they felt shaky.

I pushed him away with widened eyes. His eyes darted into mine as they became teary.

"Please listen to me." he begged. It was desperate and tired at the same time. I shook my head and ran away...again.

Sulli saw me and held my wrist.

"What's wrong?" she asked. I didn't answer and snatched my arm away.

 

I went into Jonghyun's room and cried my heart out. Suddenly the door opened.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled, but instead the steps came nearer.

"Hey! Stop crying! You're ruining my bed with your make-up!"

"I barely have any make-up!" I yelled back and punched his chest. His eyes widened. Suddenly they became sincere.

"What happened?" he asked as he sat down.

"Why didn't you tell me he's here?" I asked as I sat up. He apologized and hugged me tight.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know he would take the invitation serious."

Someone knocked again. I wiped my tears away and the maid asked for permission to open the door. Jonghyun nodded when I was ready. His fiancé came in with someone I didn't want to see right now.

"Kibum, I–"

"Hana listen. Let him explain what he wants to tell you, okay? Promise me that you will not interrupt him," Kibum said and I nodded.

"Good then. We will leave you," Jonghyun said and left the room with Kibum.

 

I looked away not daring to look into his sparkling eyes. I felt someone sitting beside me sighing.

"I-I'm sorry..."

"For what?" I asked him with darting eyes.

"For what happened years ago." I gave in and sighed too.

"I'm sorry for being like this." I apologized and looked down. He then held my chin up and looked deeply into my eyes.

"Do you forgive me?" he asked with pleading puppy eyes. I couldn't help myself but hugged him without hesitation.

I closed my eyes as a tear shed down. I didn't want to let go even if someone tells me to or convinces me. He then stood up, took me by my hand and led me to the garden.

"Still remember when we played here?" he asked as he gazed at the beautiful sight. I didn't answer. I don't know why.

"Taemin..." I finally spoke up. He looked at me with sincere eyes.

"Why are you acting as if nothing happened?" I asked curiously. He gulped and took my hand. We were walking out of the house making our way to somewhere else.

 

To my own surprise, we arrived at Banpo bridge.

"Why didn't you answer?" I asked as he leaned against the handle bar. He sighed and let his head hang down.

"Taemin, answer me," I demanded becoming impatient.

"I want to forget."

My eyes became surprised at the answer. Forget?

"I wanted to forget what happened back then," Taemin said as he lifted his head to lock his eyes with mine.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to get hurt...again."

 


Author's Note: Final chapter will be out in a few hours. I still have to find the rest of it. It seems, the file I had wasn't complete. In case I won't be able to find it, I will have to rewrite the final.