036

Never Ever

 

 

“I’m thinking of going snorkeling, unnie. Join us.” Haena stated as they started to deplane, Rina grew amused.

“Haena, you’re forgetting who you’re speaking with.”

“At least I tried; you’re probably going to lock yourself in the hotel again.” She said dryly as a couple of black SUVs pulled over in front of them.

“That’s the plan. It’s too warm to stay out and I don’t like frizzy hair.” Rina mused before getting inside the car, Mark silently followed suit. Haena pursed her lips as she watched the car drive away.

“How did it go?” Jaebum asked her as Jinyoung took her bags.

“I don’t know, they weren’t talking.”

Arissa frowned and looked at the retreating Land Rover.

“They have to get back together.” She sighed.

 

 

“You’re buying some snacks?” Mark echoed, Rina looked up from her phone, they were all staying the Wangs’ private villa.

Yeah, we need a lot of snacks.” Jackson nodded fervently.

“And everyone wants to come join you?” Mark clarified.

“Yup.”

“But you want us to stay and watch over the house?

“Yes, so, we’ll get going now.” Jackson said before padding towards the doors, Arissa and Haena passed by and waved at the two.

Bye.” Rina nodded, she saw Jinyoung and Jaebum follow the two girls.

“Why do we all have to go out? Its just snacks.” Jinyoung complained, they both heard Jackson shush him loudly.

Mark almost laughed.

“Jackson knows that this house has security guards roaming around all the time, right?” Rina asked as they heard the car leave.

“Their plan is getting too obvious, first at the jet and now leaving just us two in the house.” Mark shook his head in amusement.

“Should we tell them? That we’re back to normal now?” Rina asked, Mark grinned and stood up.

What kind of normal?” He asked as he sat down beside her, Rina grinned before leaning her head on his shoulder.

“Our kind of normal.” She smiled. Mark chuckled and just kissed the top of her head.

Maybe we should tell them.”

“Where’s the fun in that? It’s nice seeing Jackson stress over things.” Mark mused.

“Should we fight then? A big one?” Rina suggested.

“Sounds perfect.”

“And, R?”

Rina looked up, Mark smiled before pressing his lips against hers

“I love you, R.”

 

 

“Do you think they’ve patched things up by now?” Haena asked.

“They should, we’ve been out for almost four hours now. Who shops for snacks that long?” Jaebum said darkly as they entered the house.

“So, why did we go out again?” Jinyoung asked, Arissa rolled her eyes.

“Were you not listening to the plan?” Jackson groaned.

“I’ve had enough, Mark!”

They all froze. Haena looked at Jackson with wide eyes.

“What else do you want, Irina?”

“You always do things without thinking of others!” Rina hollered back.

“So, do we run?” Arissa asked as she set the bags on the floor, then they jumped when they heard a door shut loudly.

What? You’re the indecisive one!” Mark shot back, Jinyoung winced.

“You know what? Fine, hand in the divorce papers!”

Haena almost dropped her bag, Jaebum and Arissa looked at the stairs worriedly, the couple was clearly on the second floor.

Jackson shook his head.

“Well, I tried to fix my creation.” He muttered darkly.

“What could the possibly be fighting about?”

“I told you I wanted it blue!”

“No, you said pink!” Mark argued, Haena blinked, confused. Then they heard Rina coming down the steps, they all tensed.

“U—unnie,” Haena looked at her worriedly; Rina had a big frown on her face.

“I’m done. I have to leave.” Rina stated.

“Ya, what happened? Why are you fighting?” Jaebum reached for her arm.

“I’m not mystery girl, you are!” Arissa blurted, Jackson balked.

You know what he did?” Rina asked.

“…..Love you?” Jackson blinked.

“No! So we ordered a cake. I told him I wanted the blue icing.”

“You said pink!” Mark came rushing down the steps; Jaebum looked at his friend again.

“No, I said blue!” Rina argued back.

“You know what? I give up, Lee Rina!” Mark spat.

“What?” Haena paused.

“Bring the papers tomorrow and I’ll sign it.” Rina said before walking to the front door, seconds later they heard one of the Land Rovers speed away from the house.

Mark strode back to his room and shut the doors loudly.

 

 

“So, they’re going to divorce because of….pink icing?”

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++