032

Never Ever

 

 

“What happened?” Haena said as she watched two hotel staffs help Taeyong up, he had a cut on his lower lip and his hand was bleeding due to the glass shards from the broken wineglasses.

“He must have taunted him, Mark hyung’s not the type to use his fists.” Jinyoung said quietly.

“Did you see the look on his face? Mark oppa was so scary.” Haena murmured, Jackson shook his head.

“When it comes to Rina, things are different for him. We know that.” Jinyoung said calmly before taking her hand in his.

“Why does he always have to appear? I told you guys that we should get rid of him.” He said darkly, Jaebum walked towards them.

“What was that? How did Lee Taeyong end up on the floor?”

“Mark Tuan.” Jackson nodded flatly. The other male sighed and glanced around the room.

“Where does that leave us now? What if things just get worse?” Haena frowned.

 

 

Rina watched as Mark stepped out of the building, he took the keys from the driver and got inside the vehicle alone.

She watched as the Rolls Royce sped away from the hotel, she sighed and looked away.

“What happened?”

She looked up, Jaebum was making his way towards her.

“I’m sorry for what happened earlier, I know how much that party meant to you~”

“Rina, no, it’s fine. It’s you I’m worried about, friend.” Jaebum spoke. Rina exhaled and shook her head.

“Mark just left.”

“Rina, did something happen?”

“I…I don’t know anymore,” She trailed off.

“Rina~” Jaebum halted when he saw her face.

“Can I go first? I don’t think I can go back there again.” She faced him, Jaebum just nodded before giving her a hug.

“Sure, call me tomorrow. And, I’m here for you, cinnamon roll.” Jaebum patted her arm. Rina gave him a small smile before turning away from him; he saw the three males clad in black suits follow her as she pulled away from him.

Jaebum buried his hands in his pockets.

“He did leave, but he will always makes sure you’re safe.” Jaebum said quietly before walking back to the party.

 

 

Rina got inside the black van; she plucked out the earring from her left ear and looked at it.

“Where did he go?” She asked.

“We don’t know, samonim. He’s not answering his phone.”

Rina’s fist curled over the piece of jewelry.

“Where would you like to go, samonim?”

Rina leaned back on her seat.

“Just..drive.” She spoke, the males nodded and the car started to move.

“Why can’t you see me?”

“Mark, I…do. I really do.”

“I don’t think so, R. ”

“Why, why can’t you choose me instead? Why does it always have to be him?”

She closed her eyes and brushed off the tears rolling down her cheeks.

It’s not like that anymore. It’s you. Just you.

 

 

Mark stepped on the brakes; he exhaled and tossed his tie on the empty seat beside him.

He exhaled and slammed his palms against the wheel in frustration.

Can I ask for a favor?

Anything.

Will you do that again?

What?

When the time comes,

Choose me again.

His forehead creased and he leaned back on the headrest.

Mark!

“Can you stand?”

“You’re bleeding.”

Mark looked at his phone, Rina was calling him, and he put the device down before getting out of the car.

“Is that your answer?” He spoke as he leaned against the car’s hood.

 

 

Rina stepped down from the van and smiled as she saw the ice cream parlor.

“Samonim,” One of the guards stepped to her and offered his black coat.

“Thank you, oppa.” She smiled and let him drape it around her.

“You guys wanna join me? My treat.” She offered, they all politely declined. Rina nodded and walked towards the entrance.

But I usually have Mark with me when I visit here.” She said quietly as she entered the shop.

This is weird. I’m not used to seeing you alone.

Rina paused, and then she saw the petite lady standing before her. The young Mrs. Tuan halted as memories started to flood back to her.

Arissa jie?” She stuttered, the girl smile before walking to her and giving her a warm hug.

I was just about to call you guys, where’s Mark? Why did he let you go out alone?” She chuckled.

He has some things to deal with, when did you arrive?” Rina asked.

We have some catching up to do, come, let’s order.” Arissa grinned and took her by the arm and pulled her to the counter.

Rina just looked at her as she chose her ice cream flavors.

 

 

Mystery girl, you’re back.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++