015

Never Ever

 

Rina pulled back and faced him.

“Wh-When did you~”

“Just a few days ago, then I saw the news about your family’s company, so I tried to look for you.” He smiled.

“Ah, Taeyong-ah, this is~”

“I know, we met at school, remember?” Lee Taeyong grinned before offering one hand to Mark. Mark nodded before shaking his hand.

“How are you, hyung?” Taeyong spoke.

Haena chewed on her lower lip.

“You said everything would go smoothly, why is he here?” Haena muttered to Jackson.

“I didn’t know he’d be back.” Jackson replied quietly.

“Back for her.” Jaebum added.

 

 

“We kind of have to go, maybe we can~”

“Yes, we should, noona.” Taeyong nodded, before taking her hand in his. Rina paused and looked at him.

“How about on Monday, then? I’ll call you.” He asked her.

Rina glanced at Mark briefly; he was already talking with his brother.

“Sure, I’ll see you then.” She smiled and pulled her hand back.

Taeyong gave her a small wave before jogging back to his car.

Rina shook her head, and then she tensed when she felt a hand on the small of her back. She looked up only to meet Mark’s gaze.

Let’s go?” He asked, Rina smiled before walking back to the Aston Martin, Mark glanced at the black Ferrari before following her.

 

 

“I don’t get it, why are you all so worried over this Taeyong being back?” Jinyoung questioned, Rina and Jackson were roaming while the rest waited for their food.

Mark didn’t speak. Joey grinned and leaned on the table.

“Taeyong is a childhood friend; they’ve been friends before we even met.” Jaebum was the first one to speak.

“So, how is that~”

“They were together at some point.” Haena spoke, Jinyoung and Joey blinked.

“And, you knew about this?” Jinyoung looked at Mark.

“Sophomore year of college, they broke up a few weeks before finals. Rina…she told me about it.” Mark nodded.

“So, he’s an ex, why are you all so worried about it?” Jinyoung shrugged.

“Because, she never got over him.” Mark finished before standing up and leaving the table.

 

 

Rina watched as Jackson entered the restaurant, she looked around her, then she paused when she saw Mark, both of his hands on the wooden railings as he looked at Seoul’s view. She looked at her phone in her hand briefly, she shook her head.

She smiled before walking towards him.

Hey.” She said after getting in between him and the railings, he blinked and looked at her. Her hands landed on his forearms.

“What are you brooding about, Tuan?” She asked, not minding how close she was to him or vice versa.

“Nothing.” He replied, Rina pursed her lips.

“Are you okay with Taeyong being back and,” He trailed off.

Rina shrugged.

“I don’t know, I mean, he wants to sit down and talk over lunch, and,” She puffed her cheeks, Mark smiled and just leaned his forehead against hers briefly, she blinked.

“That doesn’t sit well with you?” Mark asked.

“Well, not that it doesn’t, but,” She chewed on her lip.

“I just didn’t expect that he’d pop out of nowhere.” She offered before opening her arms to him, Mark smiled before leaning his chin on her shoulder.

“In a time of war, your ex appears.” Mark said lightly.

Lol, but I’m already married.” She mused back, Mark just smiled.

 

 

“I don’t think he’ll lose her to Taeyong.” Jinyoung stated.

Jackson looked at his friend.

“Oppa does treat unnie really well, and I see how much she relies on him.” Haena smiled.

I remember the time when gege came to visit Taiwan during a break from uni, he wouldn’t stop talking about her.” Joey smiled.

“I don’t think it’s still Taeyong for her.” Jaebum added.

“She’ll definitely choose him, we all know that.”

Actually, jie jie has been a great help to Mark ge, I heard that he’s being scrutinized by the board, but with Rina jie around, they seem to go easy on him. She gets along with everyone; my brother needs someone like her.” Joey nodded, and then they heard the door open.

“Where’s the food?” Rina asked as she plopped down beside her brother-in-law.

“Ooh, it’s my favorite couple!” Jackson cooed, Mark just shoved French fries in his mouth.

 

 

 

“We have no hold on LLG anymore.”

Bona looked at her two aunts, her brows furrowing.

“Why can’t you try talking to the Tuans?” She queried, she saw her older brother shake his head.

“And have your cousin laugh at us?” Her mother replied.

“She will most likely have a weak spot. Something that would break her and that Tuan kid.” Cheonshik spoke.

“Like something would actually make Mark hyung let go of her.” Minhyuk mused to himself before standing up.

“Stop asking me to join these meetings, I hate being here.” He said before leaving the room.

“You, Bona? You were close to them before,”

Bona looked up from her seat.

“There is one,” She stated.

“What is it?”

“It’s not a what, auntie, a who.” Bona smirked.

“Then, who is it?”

 

 

“Mark’s mystery girl.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++