5:14 (Last Page)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "Damn it Hyunwoo why didn't you check the weather before deciding to go out far away from the hotel?" A short little dark haired man exclaimed as he stood under a convenience store roof, kicking a tall man's shin in frustration.

 The tall male named Hyunwoo whined in pain and flicked the shorter man's forehead back,

 "Jesus I can't control the weather Kihyun! It's not my fault I wanted to please you and be a good boyfriend." 

 Kihyun huffed, shivering and glaring out in the stormy open. Few cars passed by with their headlights blinding the two men. Hyunwoo had forgotten his wallet back in the hotel and had only brought the key with him. Kihyun thought it would be okay they could just go sightseeing around the city of Tokyo but no, it started to rain as they were 30 minutes in and far from the hotel.

 They have no idea where they are either, their phone batteries were drained, it was too dark out to see anything.

 "God I can't believe you.." Kihyun huffed, crossing his arms and continuing to glare at nothing. Hyunwoo felt bad and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's shivering body,

 "I'm sorry.." Hyunwoo muttered, Kihyun couldn't stand being mad at the man so he leaned into his touch.

 "Hey! You two kids!" A man's voice could be heard from across the street. The couple looked up at saw a man waving at them to come near from a lowly lit building.

 The two looked at each other then at the man. They started walking towards the tall man and when they had made it to the building the man held the door open. Kihyun soon realized it was a hotel.

 "You kids look like you're freezing come in." The handsome man said with his eyebrows knitted, Kihyun admired the man's features. He looked 30 years old, pale skin, few wrinkles next to his wide chocolate colored eyes and when the man smiled he could see more that made him look a little more older.

 Hyunwoo coughed and Kihyun broke eye contact with the man. Kihyun looked around the hotel with awe, it was homey and nothing too fancy. It was like a traditional Japanese house but there were more rooms connected behind the sliding panels made of translucent paper in wooden frames.

 Kihyun noticed there were many pictures hung up around the counter where the hotel keys were locked up, the man stepped closer to inspect the pictures of two young men smiling widely while they held each other. Kihyun didn't notice that the man following close behind along with Hyunwoo.

 One of them Kihyun recognized as the man who let them come in. He assumed he was the owner of this facility if he had his personals hanging on the wall.

 The man looked exactly the same except looking a lot younger, without wrinkles. The man who would be holding him in each picture would look a little buffer but shorter than the man. He was blonde and held a gummy smile, Kihyun decided to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter