Chapter 1

The Only Exception

I’m not really a patient person. If I read a book or watch a movie I often skip chapters or scenes, that seem not really relevant or interesting to me or I’ll just right on skip to the end. I don’t like it if people are beating around the bush. Can’t they just straight out say what they want to say without taking so much time?

And if I have to wait for something I get really impatient, because I just don’t like wasting time.

But I hope you know that I will wait for you ‘till the end, because you’re the only exception. You’re the only one where my patience doesn’t have a limit, because my love for you is stronger than anything.

Sinb looked quietly at the letter that she once wrote for the person she truly loved. It’s almost 7 years ago since she last saw her face, well 6 years 11 months and 27 days, but it wasn’t like she was counting or anything…

She still isn’t sure why she never gave it to the girl that made her happy during her high school years. Maybe if she did things wouldn’t have been the way they are.

Since yesterday she couldn’t stop looking at the slightly crinkled paper in her hand with the events of that day constantly playing in her head. She never imagined it that way. She never imagined, that she would feel so much even after such a long time, but she did and know she doesn't now what to do anymore...

Note:

Just a short introduction to the story. I will probably post a real chapter in the next few days, so see you, hopefully, soon  :)