Timed Prompt (30 min)

Limited Expressions

Prompt: Jongin really likes his gym teacher, Kyungsoo. He’s so handsome; toned and thighs.
Jongin refused to participate in rope climbing and got detention after class. That’s exactly what Jongin was hoping for.

“Look at Coach Do.” Jongin inhaled through his teeth before sighing, “he’s so ing hot. I mean his and those thighs.” Jongin squealed, grabbing tightly onto Baekhyun’s arm. The other pried Jongin’s hand from his arm and pushed him.

“You’re ing drooling. Get it together man. Yea he’s hot but it’s not like you’re getting any of that.” Jongin’s eyes roved up and down their coach's figure as he led the group of students to the ropes in the corner of the gym. The way Kyungsoo walked with the force of his step pronounced his toned glutes with each hard stride. They shaped up his sweatpants alluringly and Jongin was caught in a trance, staring at his plump , “Stop staring. Geez. you’ll get caught.”

“If I got caught, what would he do? You think he’d spank me? I’ve been a very bad boy.” Jongin stuck his tongue out between his lips, over them in fervor. Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

“Are you ing him in your mind right now?” Baekhyun asked, semi-rhetorically.

“Who said I was ing him?” Jongin rubbed his hands together, and Baekhyun chortled in the way of an airy exhale.

“You’re crazy man.”

“I'm crazy for Coach Do, yes. I am completely insane.” Jongin nodded as they continued walking, following in their teacher’s lead.

The coach clapped his hands together before speaking, “Alright! We’re going to rope climb today, working on upper body strength.” He folded his arms over his chest, protruding his biceps and flexing his muscles. Jongin swooned, dramatically swaying on his toes using Baekhyun to keep himself steady. Baekhyun brushed Jongin's hand off immediately and shook his head.

“I mean do you see his stance? He is screaming to someone.” Jongin whispered.

“What makes you think that person will be you?” Baekhyun humored him.

“Why can’t it be me?” Jongin questioned seriously. Baekhyun looked at him in hilarity with an eyebrow quirked.

“Okay, how will you make this happen? I'm intrigued.” 

“Just watch.” Jongin mischievously grinned, and Baekhyun frowned.

“Let's form a line, and each of you will take turns. I’ll be measuring your distance and time, go as far up as you can.” Kyungsoo said as he relaxed his stance. Jongin’s hand shot up in the air and the coach turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow, “What is it, Kim?”

“Coach Do, I don’t want to climb the rope.” The entirety of the class turned to look at Jongin who stood in the far back. Baekhyun took a step to the side, to get from under the scrutinizing gazes of his peers, and the even more harsh glare of his coach.

“Oh, is that so? Why is that?” Kyungsoo asked.

“I just don’t want to do it.” Jongin said neutrally, his tone monotonous.

“Fine. You have detention for not participating. Is there anyone else who would like to join him?” Kyungsoo scanned each of their eyes, daring them to show any form of negligence, “Good. Jongin, see me after class.”

“Yes, sir.” Jongin attempted to hide his smile of triumph, but it slipped through forming a conniving smirk instead.

“Go sit over on the bleachers, Kim.” Kyungsoo demanded and Jongin did as he was told. 

Baekhyun watched him worriedly before Jongin turned and flashed him a bright smile showing his pearly whites. Baekhyun’s face curved in confusion, and Jongin thought to follow-up with two thumbs up and a wink. He could only shake his head at Jongin’s stupidity.

Once class ended, Jongin waited impatiently for Kyungsoo to give him his ‘punishment’. He’d be lying if he said he felt remorseful, this was exactly what he wanted. Him alone with his coach, it was like a dream come true. Kyungsoo took those long, confident strides--which Jongin loved so much-- toward him and stood in front of the student, crossing his arms over his chest once again.

“So, Kim. You want to tell me what that was all about?" His jaw clenched and arms flexed in the most attractive way. The slight bulge sticking out his sweatpants distracted Jongin immensely, and his eyes darted toward the thick protrusion, “Kim?”

Jongin snapped his eyes up, swallowing thickly, “I wanted to be alone with you.” Kyungsoo silently looked over his body sitting on the bleachers.

“Alone?” he asked with uncertainty, “Why did you want to be alone?”

Jongin could feel the heat rising from their proximity. He’d never been this close to Kyungsoo and the strong old spice scent wafted pass his nose, making his nostrils flare. This man before him reeked of such masculinity, he wanted to submit to him so damn bad. His mind began to whirl with thoughts of Kyungsoo’s and his sturdy, muscular legs to uphold those toned globes. He imagined Kyungsoo’s body in all its glory with ripped muscles that he would love to be lying underneath.

How great it would be if we ed, Jongin thought. However, when he heard Kyungsoo gasp, and he could see the look of shock on his coach's face, Jongin realized he hadn’t said that only in his mind. Kyungsoo’s eyes soon settled into hungry ones, and Jongin briefly regretted his words. Only briefly.

“So that’s what this was all about? You like me, Kim?” Jongin could only nod, his mouth had run dry and his palms were beginning to sweat. Kyungsoo brought his fingers to Jongin’s chin, lifting his head, “Talk with your lips,” he demanded and Jongin’s body shook from the command. He could already feel his harden from Kyungsoo's authority.

“I want you. God, I’ve wanted you all this time.” Kyungsoo outlined his lips with his thumb, appearing to think deeply about something. Moments pass as Jongin stared into those circular orbs with impatience and longing.

“Should I give you what you want?”

“Please,” Jongin leaned forward into his touch, nestling his face in Kyungsoo’s palm, “Please” he pleaded, eyes becoming glossy with want. He needed Kyungsoo to take him, he’d only dreamt of this moment for so long. 

Kyungsoo smirked.

“Will you be a good boy for me?” Kyungsoo harshly grabbed his chin, digging his nails into Jongin’s cheeks.

“Yes.” He choked out, and Kyungsoo brutally pushed his face away and Jongin coughed roughly.

“ me off. Now.” Jongin wasted no time in reaching for his pants to pull them down allowing to spring free. The sight he beheld was so mesmerizing that he could only stare at the hard shaft in front of him. “Now.” Kyungsoo repeated.

 

 

 

 

 

Prompt: “Baek, you can’t be serious.” Jongin grumbled, his face red upon seeing his crush in front of the entire art class.


“Baek, you can’t be serious?” Jongin grumbled, his face red upon seeing his crush in front of the entire art class.

“Dead .” the other smirked and stalked to his canvas, plopping onto his stool. Jongin stood unmoving by the entrance gaping with wide eyes. He blinked numerous times before finally scurrying to his designated seat. The teacher stormed to the front of the class and cleared his throat for everyone’s attention.

“Art is a form of expression and usually, she requires a muse. Here we have a fellow student who volunteered to help you with your upcoming assignment. I hope you do well. Draw freely.” the man said before bowing and returning to his desk.

Jongin simply stared. His crush, Do Kyungsoo, was standing stark in front of him. Not only that, but he couldn’t draw because his brain had died and any form of connection he had with his limbs severed.

What the , he muttered under his breath. His eyes drunk in the view before him hungrily. What else was he to look at? Kyungsoo came to be observed and Jongin would certainly observe everything he had to offer. He’d only been waiting for this moment for the past year, and now that it was finally here, he didn’t know what to do.

The clamor of pencils skirting across pale sheets made its way to Jongin’s ears and he momentarily snapped from his daze. He didn’t miss the teasing smile on Baekhyun’s lips, and he shot a middle finger at the for finding his ual frustration amusing.

It wasn’t very long before Jongin brought his gaze back to his reason for wet dreams. In reality, Kyungsoo was a man who couldn’t be touched. Everyone knew him within their university, he was famous for being extremely suave and smooth, very outgoing and sensual. Despite Kyungsoo’s various partners, no one spoke ill of him and it always baffled Jongin’s mind just how content his partners were. To the point where he wanted to be one of those partners of the night, lying under Kyungsoo as he got pounded into mercilessly, with his...

“Jongin.” he nearly jumped from his stool, looking at the person who called him. His teacher stood behind him staring at his blank canvas, “could you not find inspiration?" the man asked sincerely and Jongin thought, on the contrary, there was far too much.

Clearing his throat, he replied, “I’ll start soon.” he gave the man a strained grin and the professor nodded before moseying his way to another student.

Jongin sighed, turning his attention back to Kyungsoo, and instantly, his heart stopped along with the blinking of his eyes. The man stared at Jongin with an intense gaze, something that he hadn’t seen from him before. In may ways, it awakened something inside Jongin, more so near his groin, and he found himself gulping hard.

Kyungsoo smirked as he stood completely still in his chosen pose, which showed off the entirety of his body. The confidence was endearing, Jongin thought. To be able to stand within a class of your peers fully took a lot of self-assurance, and Kyungsoo would have to be damn well certain that his body was amazing. And Jongin would have to agree, Kyungsoo’s body was just that.

Without breaking eye contact, Jongin lifted his pencil and traced an outline on the paper. He only dropped his eyes to the canvas every so often, but mostly his gaze lingered on Kyungsoo.

His eyes ran along the dips and curves of Kyungsoo’s neck, how it trailed into the broadness of his shoulders. They formed a straight line until they continue to his protruding biceps which look strong. Kyungsoo’s forearms were veiny and rigid. Jongin could imagine being wrapped within his embrace, nestling into his warmth.

His wandering eyes soon traveled the deep valleys of Kyungsoo’s abs, and Jongin swallowed a lump in his throat the further down he went. Brushing over his groin, he skipped to those sturdy legs. his lips, he shaded in the outline diligently with great concentration.

It was going fairly well until his eyes moved up to Kyungsoo's member. Jongin could feel the tightness in his own jeans and strived his best to maintain a neutral face when all he wanted to do was let a moan from his lips.

Kyungsoo’s stare didn’t relent, and Jongin thought to let his mouth fall open as he took breaths to ease his arousal. It didn’t do much really, and the more he looked at Kyungsoo, the higher the temperature rose and the clammier his fingers became until he could no longer hold the pencil. It fell to the floor with a clank, disturbing the students who sat nearby.

He quickly reached for his pencil and looking up from his bent over position, he had a wonderful view of Kyungsoo’s length; how heavy it hung, veiling his balls behind the thick shaft. Jongin sat up straight in his seat before quietly clearing his throat. Although there was no tension to break, he felt the need to do so.

The professor’s booming voice made him startle once again, and he peeped at the clock on the wall noting their lecture time was over. A hint of sadness coursed through him as he thought that this would never happen again.

He also thought to thank Baekhyun for choosing this class as their elective. Without it, he wouldn’t have seen his crush . Despite Baekhyun being a royal pain in the , the guy had his moments.

When the class began filing out the room, Jongin took his sweet time gathering his materials. He stole glances at Kyungsoo, who began dressing himself in clothing and making quite a show of it. Jongin simply couldn’t bring his eyes to look anywhere else, and it was maddening at how infatuated he was.

Before leaving the classroom, he hesitated by the door. It was only him and Kyungsoo who remained and it appeared that Kyungsoo was waiting for the next class. Jongin turned while puffing out his cheek. Here goes nothing.

“Hey,” he said, instantly capturing Kyungsoo’s attention, “you’re beautiful.” Jongin could smack himself for saying something so romantic and greasy, but those were the first words that came to mind.

“Thanks.” Kyungsoo grinned.

“I just wanted to let you know that.” Jongin shied away, wanting to leave before he embarrassed himself further.

“I see.” Kyungsoo dropped his gaze before lifting his eyes to Jongin’s, “don’t you think it’s unfair?” Kyungsoo asked and Jongin had no idea what he was pertaining to.

“What’s unfair?” he asked, perplexed.

“That you got to see me , and I haven’t seen you.” Kyungsoo entrancingly smirked, looping his finger in one of Jongin’s belt buckles before pulling him closer.

Jongin’s mind whirled and his breaths staggered, “Yea.” was all he could mutter before he felt those plush lips connect with his.


Twitter: @inarichii | Tumblr: http://inarichi.tumblr.com/