Timed Prompt (20 min)

Limited Expressions

 

image

Prompt: Married couple (Kaisoo) like to keep things spicy in their relationship, and Kyungsoo wants to feel Jongin up while they shop.


“Jongin,” Kyungsoo drawls, “baby, I’m ready to go home,” Jongin acts as though he has no idea what Kyungsoo means when he says that, and he continues shopping. There’s a sale on khakis today and he’s been pining for some new clothes for his job.

“Soo, we’ll be home soon enough, let me shop for a bit.” he dismisses his husband with the wave of a hand before picking up a pair of jeans.

“But Jongin,” Kyungsoo runs a finger along his shoulder making him shudder. Damn Kyungsoo for knowing his sweet spots, “I need you,” Kyungsoo whispers directly in his ear, and Jongin promptly marches to another aisle. His husband is one crazed man and that is one of the many reasons why he married the nymph. Kyungsoo is shameless. There was one time his husband convinced him to have in the back of a movie theater. Let’s just say, Jongin’s voice carried.

The public displays of affection only go so far and Jongin knows the limits, however, it seems like his other half doesn’t care about propriety, and well, that kind of bothers him. Especially right now, since all he wants to do is shop, but Kyungsoo’s hand is comfortably resting on his .

“Soo, seriously?” he turns to look at his husband in disbelief. The shorter man simply shrugs, giving his a nice slap. Jongin whips his head around to see if anyone in the store has seen that, but to his relief, there isn’t. Or so he thought. There is an old lady who is standing two aisles away who makes a sour face, grabbing her grandson's hand and pulling him away from the couple, or more so a Kyungsoo.

“You know that lady saw you? Stop Kyungsoo, we can’t do this in a store.” Jongin whispers. But just like any other day, Kyungsoo doesn’t listen at all.

“Aw come on baby, you know you like it,” Kyungsoo smirks, trailing a hand down to Jongin’s thigh and sliding it back up to where his balls lie. Jongin inhales sharply and grabs the nearest metal rack to keep himself steady. “You know you want this,” Kyungsoo’s voice is low and alluring, and Jongin bites his lip because he does. He wants Kyungsoo more than he would like to admit, but this is a store, a very much public store. Doing anything remotely ual will get them kicked out, hell, it could even get them exiled from the mall. Okay maybe that is thinking a bit too far, but in any case, they would certainly get thrown out.

“Jongin,” He hears the seductive call of his name and his twitches in his pants. Kyungsoo knows of course, by that mischievous grin on his face, he always knows. There’s a certain resilience his husband has grown to acquire over the years, and eventually, something that Kyungsoo wants is exactly what he’ll get. So when Kyungsoo’s fingers meander up his inner thigh and gently cups his balls, Jongin hopes no one hears the soft moan that spews from his lips and the deep breath he takes to quell his escalating arousal.

“Jongin,” Kyungsoo playfully calls, “Don’t you want to go home now?” His eyes are perceptive, peering at Jongin. His husband bites his lower lip, and when Kyungsoo bites his lower lip, things are bound to get serious. “Jongin,” he says with a hint of impatience. The other simply remains quiet because he’s also aware of what makes his husband tick, and Kyungsoo can’t stand being ignored. However, Jongin has never been a stubborn man, nor someone who could say no to Kyungsoo. So when his husband calls his name again, he doesn’t do anything but nod.

 

 

 

image

Prompt: Jongin is looking for a new home and he meets real estate agent Kyungsoo.


The outside looked just as any other; mediocre. Jongin glanced at his watch and decided he didn't have time to check out this house today.

“I'm sorry, but this isn't what I'm looking for.” he said as he climbed inside of his red, gleaming Audi. The real estate agent stood wordlessly in despair for his lost client.

There was always something special about the kind of house Jongin wanted. Not a typical home with two bedrooms, a living room, and bathrooms. He wanted extra rooms for his musical instruments, they were his babies, after all. He prided himself as a famous musician and would only accept the best residence around. The houses presented so far were simply under his taste and didn’t complement his rumored swag. He needed something bigger.

During his search, he chanced upon an advertisement for a three-story mansion with an inside jacuzzi and a small home theater. Perfect, he thought and scheduled a time to come and observe the house.

Pulling up in the driveway of the unfamiliar place, he stepped out with shined brown gators and the creases in his slacks were pristine and clad. The off-white dress shirt draped around his body loosely, giving it an airy feel. The sunglasses perched on his nose were suavely removed as he soaked in the estate.

He let out a satisfied whistle, “Nice.”

“Isn't it?” A voice sailed to his ears, and Jongin noted the man coming from inside the house out the front door.

His eyes moved from the tip of the man's toes to the top of his head. Jongin cocked his neck to the side with a quiet hum. The house wasn't the only thing that was nice, he thought.

The stranger before him wore a professional black suit with expensive silver jewelry and dress shoes. Jongin knew of the brands, having owned them himself.

“You must be Jongin.” The man came forth and shook his hand. Jongin eagerly grasped his palm.

“You must be Do Kyungsoon.”

“Kyungsoo,” The agent grinned, and Jongin cleared his throat in embarrassment, “Let's start the tour.” Kyungsoo his heels and headed inside the house with Jongin following his lead.

The first thing he noticed was the spacious living room painted in a dark shade of blue. The couch was a long l-shape in the very center. A 65 inch TV was planted high on the wall along with a surround sound system.

His eyes combed over the room swiftly and it was a decorative room, he'd admit. However, he found something more appealing to look at which was the plumpness of the real estate agent's . Jongin watched the man as he walked, each step causing his hips to sway slightly, and he couldn't look away.

He his lips from the sight and failed to notice that Kyungsoo had stopped walking. When he lifted his gaze from the man's , his eyes met knowing circular orbs, and he smirked. Kyungsoo simply grinned.

“The kitchen is this way.” he motioned to his left and began walking in that direction. Jongin nodded as he followed behind him once more.

The kitchen was spacious with long counters and an island in the very middle. The various pots and pans hung above on racks and were ordered in a very methodical way.

Jongin glanced at the table, and he imagined impatient with Kyungsoo. He'd sweep the food off with one swift motion of his arm and turn Kyungsoo over pushing him against the wood. From the back, he'd pound into his hole relentlessly, letting Kyungsoo’s pleasurable moans drift to his ears.

He scanned the counters and envisioned lifting Kyungsoo by the hips and placing him on top. He'd situate himself between his thighs and devour his neck. Kyungsoo would be dressed in an apron opening his legs wide for Jongin, allowing him room inside.

The last place his imagination took him was the kitchen island. Kyungsoo would be busy cutting fruits and vegetables, and Jongin would sneak up from behind wrapping his arms around his torso. His fingers would slide further down to his hips and eventually into his confined pants. Kyungsoo’s breath would hitch and his legs would go limp as Jongin’s fingers wrap around him to hardness and…

“Jongin?” He heard his name from those gorgeous lips and was brought back to reality. Clearing his throat once again, he pulled the collar of his shirt.

“Yea?”

“Are you alright?”

“Yea, yea, I’m fine. Let's continue.”  Kyungsoo nodded his head but his expression was still uncertain. Jongin couldn't bare to look him in the eyes after imagining what he had. However, he didn't regret the ideas.

“Next, are the bedrooms.” Kyungsoo smirked.

 

 

 

 

image

Prompt: "I like my drink shaken not stirred." Jongin smirks as he his head to the left.


"I like my drink shaken not stirred." Jongin smirks as he his head to the left.

“Is this a James Bond movie?” the bartender shakes the martini within the silver container before pouring it into a glass. 

“Baekhyun, why can’t you ever just play along?” the younger picks up his glass resting on the bar and takes a sip.

“Because that would be far too easy,” the bartender shrugs, “and besides, I'm not the one you should be using that line on.” he tilts his head to the right, and there stands Jongin’s true person of interest, “why not talk to him?” Baekhyun suggests, placing his palms on the counter. 

“Um, have you seen me? He’s out of my league.” Jongin declares with a faint gasp. Baekhyun rolls his eyes in mock irritation. 

“Jongin, you’re y as , and he’d be blind not to see that.” the bartender begins fixing another drink. Once he’s finished, he passes it to Jongin, “here, tell him that you got this for him.” the staleness of Jongin’s glare emits his evident dislike regarding his suggestion. 

“You want me...to bring a drink... to another bartender? What kind of sense does this make when he could make his own drinks?” the look of bewilderment on Jongin’s face causes Baekhyun to laugh into his balled up palm. 

“Look, it’s the thought that counts okay. Just go for it.” he nods and Jongin sighs in defeat. 

He may as well give it a go, considering the many times he’s visited this club to see the man. It’s not as if he’s a quiet person, he simply has issues talking to someone he likes. If people got to know Jongin, they could tell he’s pretty flirtatious and carefree, however, that goes away when he vies for something he truly wants. Like this guy. This bartender.

Initially, the man wasn’t Jongin’s type--not that he had one--but the more he watched the man perform his job and sees that vibrant smile on his plush lips, Jongin couldn’t help his bout of infatuation. That infatuation soon blossomed into something more, and now here he is every Saturday night, bantering away with Baekhyun just for a glimpse of the man. 

It’s quite pathetic really. He’s never been so afraid to approach someone, but here he is, giving it his all, and he’s damn well going to make a good first impression. 

Or so, he tries. 

But it looks likes it’s all going to when he stumbles mere inches from the man and trips over his own two feet, making the drink in his hand spill onto his nice black button down. All of Hell couldn’t have been this cruel to grant him a predicament such as this, as he watches the man of his dreams stifle his laughter within his palm. 

Embarrassing

Jongin no longer wants to talk to him and sees life as a groundhog more appealing at the moment.

“Here,” his crush hands him a towel, and he takes it with a slight bow, hiding his flushed cheeks. As he dabs the spots of soaked liquor, the man strikes up a conversation amidst the glorious mess. “You come here often, I see you every time.” Jongin’s head snaps up from that piece of information, “are you dating Baekhyun?” that was an insult, if he’s ever heard one, and the look on his face must have been reflecting his thoughts, because the man laughs again, “Okay. I see that you guys aren’t dating. Which is good.”

“Good?” confusion finds Jongin quickly as he moves closer to the counter.

“Yes, otherwise, I couldn’t be your boyfriend.”

Smooth. Jongin thinks, as his lips curve into a smile, “Who says I’m looking for a boyfriend?” he inquires, attempting to be his flirtatious self and appear mysterious and y. 

The other simply tilts his head to the left, “Baekhyun.” he supplies and Jongin could feel the setup hit him square in the face. His mouth falls ajar in utter surprise and the man laughs his hardest, not even trying to hide his apparent amusement, “I’m Kyungsoo, it’s nice to finally meet you Jongin.” he smiles that very same smile that captured Jongin’s attention months ago. 

The younger isn’t certain whether he should thank or punch Baekhyun for having set him up. But he decides the former when he looks into Kyungsoo’s eyes and drowns in those circular orbs. Taking a sip from the remainder of his spilled drink, he sighs. Damn Baekhyun for making his martini stirred, just like his heart.


Twitter: @inarichii | Tumblr: http://inarichi.tumblr.com/