Chapter 5

Not so ordinary day

It was already one in the afternoon when Jessica got up in her bed. It's Saturday and obviously as a certified homebody she will spend the entire day with her ever-loving bed.

But today's different, she wants to spend her off outside... with Tiffany.

After last night's events, Jessica had become so comfortable with her sunbae. She's secretly hoping that maybe Tiffany is thinking the same and would actually ask her to go shopping or hangout. Jessica wouldn't mind at all. She's enjoying this friendship she have with her sunbae. Besides, after her break up with Kwon Yuri she haven't contacted any of their friends and she clearly don't have anyone right now to spend Saturday with. Also, she don't want to meet her friends as she don't want them to hate her ex-girlfriend once they know what happened to their relationship.

Feeling a little bit hungry, Jessica went down to the kitchen as she hums and search for something to eat. Signifying that she is really in a great mood today. She was too absorbed in finding something to eat that she was not able to notice that there's a figure behind her watching in amusement.

"You're in a good mood?"

"Omo! How did you get there?" Jessica was startled to see her little sister in the kitchen. It's Saturday and she knows Baby Jung should be in a practice somewhere.

"Uhh, I walked here? You seemed like you really are in a good mood that you haven't noticed you're beautiful little sister was here the whole time."

"Aish, jinja. Where did you learn that, Soojungie~~?" Jessica said as she patted her sister's head.

Both girls are currently having their lunch and exchanging stories on how their week went by. This is one of the rare times that the siblings are together for lunch as they are both busy with work and university. The last time they have seen each other was the moment Jessica bawled like a baby because of her ex-girlfriend. Soojung was surprised to see Jessica is clearly handling this break up well as it has been months already. She is proud of her sister not only because she's doing great at work but also she can see Jessica's sweet smiles again.There's nothing else in the world besides happiness that Soojung wants for her dear sister. Even if they bicker a lot and fight some times,both girls know how much each other's importance to their life.

"I really got a good project! That was sooo cool,ri-. Wait" Jessica did not finished her sentence as she felt her phone vibrated. Her face instantly brightened up as she reads the text from her phone.

From: Tiff

Hey, hoobae! Want to grab some coffee today? It's so boring at home. Save me ~~

 

"What is that? Why is your face like that?" Soojung asked her sister as she's really worrying about her since she's really smiling like a fool a right now.

"What is what? It's a text from a friend."

"Hmm.. a friend? But that's your 'I'm-so-excited-to-see-you face!' Areyou seeing someone right now? Or is that Kwon Yuri??? If that's Kwon Yuri,I swear to Go-" Soojung retorted only to be interrupted by her sister.

"Yah, chill! This is not Kwon Yuri! This is my friend from the office, okay? She's asking me to hangout. Gonna gooo~~" Jessica exclaimed as she stood up and run to her room.

Jessie is running... That's new? I wonder who that is. That she have to give up our Saturday together! Time for Detective Jung. Soojung thought mischievously.

"And oh, Soojung? Please don't be paranoid. No need for you Detective Jung craziness." Jessica shouted from her room. She knows Soojung too much and baby Jung might be a little jealous sometimes. Better to warn her or else, she won't be able to enjoy her day with Tiffany

Aish. My sister really knows me well!!!

 

*****

From: Jessi <3

Sure! Where should we meet? :)

 

Tiffany on the otherside was literally jumping up and down of too much joy. She's been awake since 9AM in the morning and wanted to text Jessica right away but she knows that Jessica is a heavy sleeper might as well wait til lunch time to ask her to hangout. And Tiffany, got a yes. She's so excited to see Jessica right now even if they were together last night. There's really something with Jessica that drives this Hwang nuts.

To: Jessi <3

Give me your address.I'll pick you up in an hour. :)

 

*****

Jessica was suprised when Tiffany asked her address to pick her up. It's really inconvenient for her sunbae that's why she insisted to just meet in the cafe. But Tiffany was so persistent, in the end she gave her address and right now she's currently in the living room waiting for her and having a glaring contest with Soojung.

"Who is this friend? Andwhy should she pick you up?" Soojung asked her sister, starting her Detective Jung series.

The older of the two just rolled her eyes with her sister's silly antics. Soojung can really be something sometimes and it is one of those times right now.

Dingdong* The two immediately dashes to the front door like they are in some 100m - dash or something. Being an athletic that she is, Soojung was the first one to arrived and opened the door.

Woah. Soojung was shocked to see the woman in front of her.

"Hi! I'm Tiffany. Is Jessica there?" Tiffany asked her and Soojung nodded to answer her question.

Just in time, Jessica reached their front door gasping for air as she was really exerted some energy running to the front door.

"Ohh, Jessie! Are you okay?"

"Ye-ah, I.. haaa... This is my sister Soojung by the way." Jessica said still panting from running.

"Hi,Soojung. Nice to meet you. I'm Tiffany, your sister's friend at work." Tiffany said as she offers her hand to Soojung.

"Hi, Unnie. Are you really sure you're JUST a friend of my sister?" Soojung asked and smirked at Tiffany.Jessica was seriously embarassed as to what her sister have just said. She just shoved Soojung and dashes off grabbing Tiffany's hands.

"I'm gonna find it out sooner or later, unnies!" Soojung shouted as she watched the two run off.

Aish, that kid. Seriously!

Tiffany was thankful that Jessica did that. She don't have any idea to answer Soojung's question.

Both are already in Tiffany's car and still catching up some air. Tiffany finds it really amusing seeing Jessica exhausted just from running that short distance.

Jessica was surprised when Tiffany leaned overand put the seatbelt for her. Tiffany was too close that she was able to smell Tiffany's sweet scent and she was able to seethe girl's detailed jawline. Jessica did not know what made her heart beats faster, is it from running twice this day? or is it because the closeness she have right now with Tiffany?

"Let's go?" Tiffany asked as soon as she finishes putting Jessica's seatbelt.

"Wait, can you really drive? Show me your license."

Tiffany was taken back with Jessica's words.This girl is really something. Why can't this girl trust her driving???

"Aish, jinja. Why? Are you thinking that I'm a reckless driver, huh?"

"Nope.I trust you. Just to be sure, that's why" Jessica said as she give her puppy eyes to Tiffany.

Ughh, this girl! Tiffany, you have to say 'No' sometimes! But she is pouting can't you see? Who would say no to that?

"Fine." as Tiffany handed her driver's license to Jessica.

"Hi, Hwang Miyoung. I only want to see your real name. I don't doubt your driving skills, Tiff. Let's go?"

"I can't believe youjust fooled me." Tiffany said in disbelief. She have been fooled by this gorgeous blonde beside her.

"It's okay, Hwang Miyoung.You know my address now and it's not fair. I must know something about you, okay?"

Tiffany never liked her real name but with Jessica saying it, she finds it so sweet.

"And ohh, I'm glad your car's not pink!" Jessica said is she give a thumbs up to Tiffany. Jessica just hates pink with passion and she was thankful that she haven't seen anything pink on Tiffany's car.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N): Here's a short update guys! I am back from S. Korea!

AND HUHUHUHU LAST WEEK WAS THE BEST 5 DAYS OF MY LIFE!

Can't wait for JETI's date? I'm gonna update again tomorrow, don't worry!

Thank you for the new subscribers!!! <3 :)