Right now

Second Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                One kiss led to a second and then a third. Hands searched tentatively as fingers worked their way over rapidly heating bodies.  Breaths entwined as hearts pounded, aching to be nearer to each other.  I woke up later and wrapped in my baby’s arms with a wing draped over me, tickling the back of my thigh as it rustled.

                I couldn’t help but smile as I watched him slowly waken from sleep.  I’d dreamt of this moment, wished for it to happen just one more time.  I’d never thought there would be wings.  This was something new to wrap my head around, but right now I was more worried about him leaving again.  Daesung is an angel, literally.  I know he can’t stay here with me, that he has a job he should be doing.  For now though I am selfish.  I think I’ve earned it, just this once.

                 His smile is one of my favorite sights and right now it is directed at me.  Right now I don’t want to think about what will happen later.  Right now I just want to be here, with MY angel.  Right now I just want to be in his arms again for as long as I can.  His wings are so soft, like down and satin and water, It’s really indescribable the multitude of sensations that touching them brings.  I can’t help but run my fingers over and through them.  The purring sound emanating from my baby’s chest tells me that he is enjoying the feeling just as much as I am, probably more if his other reaction is anything to go by.

              

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter