Love is the reason

Second Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                I knew there would be repercussions later, for fully showing myself to Youngbae.  That didn’t stop me though.  I couldn’t allow him to end his life.  I just couldn’t.  I wouldn’t have been able to stand it if I had.  The angel assigned to him hadn’t succeeded, I had to do something, consequences be damned. 

                Now he is in my arms once again, and I don’t want to let go.  Not ever.  But I must.  I’ve done enough.  They told me he needs to move on, and that I wasn’t allowed to participate in his healing, I was too close.  His current guardian was not doing her job well from what I’ve seen.   My anger at her and the rest of them for allowing him to get this bad boiled under my skin, making my feathers ruffle in fury as I hugged my love.

                “Sungie-yah, air! You are squeezing to tight.”

                “Oh, I’m sorry Jagiya,” I replied as I loosened my hold, but not fully letting go.  I wasn’t ready for that yet.  “I’ve just missed you so much.  I’ve watched you from afar, but I couldn’t do more than that, I’m so sorry for causing you this pain.”  I practically purred as he laid his head on my chest.  I missed that feeling so much.

                I could tell when he finally processed my words.  His head lifted so he could look me in the eyes.  I fell more in love with him every time I looked into his adoring cocoa eyes.  “I wasn’t seeing things then?  That really was you?  I thought I was losing my min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter