Chapter 3: Like Siblings.

Cover Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 3: Like Siblings [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

I won't say I love them, I don't need to.They already know I do.

Jiwoo and BM's relationship summed up.

 

[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

“I think Jiwoo did great, she was better…”

Taehyung voices faltered. Matt gave him a glare for picking her over him, but mostly because it was the one millionth compliment he’s been giving her.

Taehyung praises himself the most, and that is a fact.

“You’re really good Jiwoo,” Somin went to her and patted her shoulders. “I think it’s a tie between her and Matthew oppa.”

Matt gave in with a dramatic sigh, lowering his head for the effect. Jiwoo was slightly confused and actually wanted to give him n°1 best dancer in the group just so he’d stop sulking. He snapped his head to her side and gave her a wide grin.

“I accept defeat, dancing queen Jiwoo in the house.” He did a 90° bow and Jiwoo felt flustered with his reaction but she offered him a smile looking around for an escape.

She felt itching and come up with an excuse of looking for a water bottle.

“I’ll go bring some. Wait a bit.” Matt jumped and left the room in an instant. She turned and found the other two watching them like proud parents.

“You know,” Somin broke the silence that settled once Matt was out of the door. “He’s just trying to befriend you. And that’s how he is, a complete dork and sweetheart.”

Taehyung rolled his eyes. “He’s just jealous you like me more.”

“With that statement alone, I’m liking you less.” Jiwoo didn’t miss a beat causing Somin to snort and Taehyung mumbled a ‘sorry’.

“What did I miss?” Matthew was back.

“Jiwoo grilling Taehyung oppa, it was epic.” Matt grinned and looked at his helpless friend who offered a sheepish smile. After putting the bottles in the corner, he took one, unscrewed it and offered it to Jiwoo who gladly took it. “Thanks.”

 “Now, how about that rap battle?”

The vocal contest was held first since they were too curious about Jiwoo’s vocal skills. She didn’t disappoint and that made them visibly relax.

Somin obviously won and Jiwoo took second place with extra points for her unique tone. The contrast between their voices was also noticeable and it contrasted so well when they did some covers to try their harmony. While Somin’s voice is high and strong, Jiwoo’s is deep and powerful. Taehyung popped in the middle singing some parts while Matt hang in the back doing his own thing and hyping the others.

 

“I knew I’d lose.” Somin whined, the other three were hollering and literally rolling on the floor.

“That … that was …” Jiwoo words got cut by her need for air, “you’d make a perfect contestant on Upretty Rapstar,” she paused and inspected Somin closely. “But you’re totally pretty.”

“That would make it more fun, she’s pretty and can’t rap.” Taehyung supplied causing Somin to slap his arm.

After calming down, they looked at each other waiting for someone to break the silence.

“And the winner is ….” Matt made some drums sound, “Kim Taehyung.”

“Says who?” Jiwoo asked, blinking at Matt. “I think you did better,” she turned to Taehyung, “you were great too, but Matthew oppa’s moves and hand gestures were so cool. It was like watching a real hip hop star performing.”

Matt’s shoulder squared and he felt really, really happy and proud. “You’re just saying it to be nice to me.” He tried being humble, blushing.

He was blushing! Taehyung and Somin never thought there’d come a day they’d see Matthew blush.

“I don’t do nice,” she replied. “I really think you looked cool.” And she did,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter