보이스 2 : Tremor (트레모) -hiatus

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

 

Three years have passed since Kwonjoo and Jinhyuk succeeded to put an end to the countless inhumane deaths in the city of Sungwun, and at the same time, avenged the deaths of their loved ones. Kwonjoo is now fulfilling her duties in Police Headquarters in central of Seoul, living a life that is strangely more peaceful than ever, and somehow feels alien to her, having been too used to all the chaos back during her days in Sungwun.

One day, she decides it's time to go back and pay a visit, to Sungwun.

 

 


 

What happens when you can't see...

You can't hear...

Yet you can feel...

...the tremor?

 


 

OST

(to be added)

 


 

 

Foreword

 

My own continuation of 2017 OCN drama, Voice that just finished airing in March. xD

 

Disclaimer: All storyline, plot and characters of Voice belong to OCN/Director/Writer. I only own the plot continuation I use in this fanfiction. No more no less. This fanfic is not affiliated in any way with the drama, just a fan's expression. Please don't sue me if you find this, PD/Writer nim T^T.

 

Background information of the drama Voice (for those not familiar with the drama, better skip this if you know the drama's plot and ending already...bcuz my sentences here are messed up...lol): (contain spoiler)

 

About a profiler, Kang Kwon Joo who set up Golden Time dispatcher Team in police emergency call center in the city of Sungwun, where her Dad died three years ago. She set the goal to improve the chances of saving victims in emergency cases through this Golden Time Team that would strive to save victims in danger who called the emergency call center within a set time and forgo all the formalities. Having obtained super hearing ability nobody else other than her dad know about, after her eyesight temporarily damaged during an accident when she was a child, she happened to have heard her Dad and another lady(who happened to be another detective, Moo Jin Hyuk's wife) being killed while on duty at the call center and recognized the killer's voice. But she failed to provide evidence at the court since the recorded call disappeared. Defeated and with her reputation tarnished, she went abroad to regain what she lost and more, preparing for a stronger comeback and now that three years have passed she's back, stronger than ever, and upon some analysis she believed the killer of her Dad and Jinhyuk's wife would also be back. He did, and the cat and mouse game between Kwonjoo&Jinhyuk with the killer ensued. At the end of the drama, the big baddie psycho who did multiple cruel killings was finally caught through the grudging partnership between 'Mad Dog' Jinhyuk who became a loose canon after his wife's death and the ever intelligent and level headed Kwonjoo that progressed into solid teamwork towards their same goal. Kwonjoo continued helming the Golden Time Team and she narrated that the psycho killer was dead in mental hospital, as also shown ambiguously in the drama.

This fanfic will continue the story from the drama's ending. (Well, three years after)

 

 

 

Main Actors/Characters in the drama Voice: (Note: Not all of them will be focused in this fic, Kwonjoo definitely will :p Also, in this fic, a couple new characters will be introduced.)

 

Lee Hana as Kang Kwon Joo (Center Leader of Golden Time Team)

VOICE_161223_026.jpg

For those who didn't watch the drama...feel free to get some preview of our heroine's badass moments from the drama:

 

 

Jang Hyuk as Moo Jin Hyuk (Team Leader of Golden Time Team)

VOICE_170107_093.jpg

 

Baek Sung Hyun as Shim DaeShik (Moo Jinhyuk's sidekick & Golden Time Team member)

VOICE_170203_056.jpg

 

Yesung as Oh Hyunho (Golden Time Team member - hacker)

VOICE_170120_102.jpg

 

Son Eun Seo as Park EunSoo (Golden Time Team member - top achiever & multilingual)

VOICE_170120_106.jpg

 

Kim Jae Wook as Mo Tae Gu (The psycho/psychopath bad guy)

VOICE_170228_014.jpg

 

 

 


 

So...i'm no good at writing...especially these specific genres like crime etc. but since nobody wanted to write a Voice fic for me, i gotta do it for myself...so please expect nothing. i'm bad at writing summary, hence the sloppy one up there lol......you probably can find better ones out there....highly suggest just watch the drama...:p

and lazy to look for legit poster shop to req for gorgeous poster...hence the lazy edit...anyone wanna offer to do it for me, i'd be happy to receive...lol.

 

 

 

 

Flag Counter