Nine

My Neighbour, Bangtan Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dahyun, thank you~"

Dahyun smiled at the woman in her late 20s that was standing in front of her. 

"You're welcome, unni. You know you can just ask for my help anytime, right?"

"I know. I honestly don't know what to do if you are not here."

"Ayye gwaenchanayo! At least, i have someone to accompany me today." Dahyun laughed at her own words.

The woman nodded. She held Dahyun's hand and patted it softly. "If anything happens, just call me, okay? I'm already late, I've to go now. Bye."

"Bye unni! Have a nice day!" She waved her hand at the woman. When her silhouette was no longer to be seen, Dahyun closed the door. She let out a sigh and a small smile formed on her lips.

"Seojun-ah~"

She walked to the living room only to find the little boy named Seojun already fallen asleep in his baby carriage. Dahyun's gaze softened upon seeing that sight.

"Aigoo you already sleeping~ Keurae, noona will move you to a more comfortable place." She slowly lifted up the small body and gently placed him on the baby mattress that she had prepared earlier. Suddenly, Seojun opened his eyes and began to cry.

If this was the first time for Dahyun to take care of Seojun, she might eventually became panicked and not knew what to do. However, she's gotten used with the situation and she knew what's exactly Seojun wanted at that moment.

Milk.
"Arasso arasso... Milk for uri Seojunie~"

She quickly went to the kitchen and prepared Seojun's milk. His mother had all ready in his bag, Dahyun just needed to add warm water into the bottle.

"Dongsaeng?"

Out of sudden, Taehyung stood at the front entrance with the door already wide opened. Dahyun could see him peeking inside the house straight from the kitchen.

"Taehyung oppa?"

"Sorry, but i heard sound of baby crying. Oh, and the door wasn't closed properly. Sorry." He eyed her and smiled cheekily.

"Ahh really? It's okay oppa."

"Can i come in?" Taehyung asked.

"Eh?" 

Dahyun couldn't say anything because Taehyung already entered the house. "O..kay.." She mentally slapped herself for being careless on not closing the door properly. Fortunately, it's only Taehyung. What if bad people sneaked in and she didn't realize it? 

Stop being careless Dahyun, she reminded herself.

"Baby!" Taehyung excitedly came closer to Seojun that was still crying. Dahyun approached them both with a bottle of warm milk for Seojun in her hand.

"Can i hold him?" Taehyung asked for her permission. Dahyun didn't have any heart to say no to him as he seemed so happy to see Seojun. She just nodded as a sign of yes.

"Assa!" He exclaimed, carefully lifted little Seojun and held him closer. He hugged Seojun and kissed his chubby cheek.

"Gwiyeowo~"

Dahyun just stared at the sight in front of her. Somehow, she felt happy to see Taehyung's wide smile for Seojun.

"Is that for him?" Taehyung asked, referring to the milk in her hand.

"Ahh, yes..."

"Here. Let me feed him."

"Really? Do you know how to do it?" Dahyun asked him back.

"Dongsaeng. This is Kim Taehyung. This oppa will be the best father in the future, you know? No doubt at all." Taehyung replied with a grin. Dahyun scoffed upon hearing his answer, but she gave the milk to him anyway.

"Shhh, okay okay. Here comes your milk, little boy~" Taehyung started to feed Seojun with him laying on Taehyung's lap. Seojun stopped crying and fed on the milk hungrily.

"Wow oppa, you're really good!" Dahyun praised him. He didn't seem awkward at all, doing things like these.

"Told you." He raised his eyebrow, feeling proud. Dahyun chuckled as a response.

"What's his name, Dahyun?"

"Seojun. Kim Seojun."

"Ahhh Kim Seojun..." Taehyung looked at the adorable baby lovingly. 

"You don't seem awkward at all, oppa. You like kids?" Dahyun asked him.

"Like? I love kids!" He exclaimed. He then patted Seojun's hair gently. "Did you always do this?" Taehyung suddenly asked. Dahyun stared at him with a questioning look.

"Do what?"

"Babysitting."

"Ahhh... Well, you can say that. Seojun's mom is quite  a busy woman. She owns a boutique in town, so if she has something important to do, she will ask me to babysit Seojun." She explained. Taehyung nodded.

"Why?"

"Nothing. Just asking."

"Okay."

The situation between them became silent shortly after that. Taehyung played with Seojun's tiny hand. The smile on his face never disappeared since he first saw that little boy. 

'Taehyung oppa seriously will be a very good father in the future...' Dahyun couldn't help it but stared at Taehyung.

"Stop that intense staring, dongsaeng." Taehyung said without even looking at Dahyun. Dahyun almost choked on herself upon hearing Taehyung said that. Mwoya? How did he knows I'm staring at him?

"I am not staring at you, oppa. Please." She defended herself, obviously lying to hide her embarassment.

Taehyung laughed at her. "Liar."

Dahyun rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She stood up and began to make her way to the kitchen. She better ran away from him before she did something more embarassing. 

"Where're you going?" Taehyung asked. 

"Kitchen. Time to cook." She replied, not even bothered to look at him. Taehyung that noticed her change smirked. He knew that Dahyun wanted to run from him.

"Great, I'll be joining you for lunch then." Taehyung said bluntly.

"Heol oppa!" Dahyun was speechless. This guy really got no shame at all...

"Please cook a lot of delicious food, Dahyunie~ Thank you..." He did a peace sign to her. Dahyun shook her head unbelievably.

"This oppa jinjja..." Taehyung burst into laughter to see her frowning face. Nevertheless, Dahyun started to cook straight away. She didn't want to waste any time since she needed to bathe Seojun after this.

"What's the menu for today?" Taehyung butted in with Seojun in his embrace. He's done with feeding Seojun and now he planned to play with the little boy. Seojun cackled when Taehyung made some weird faces to him.

"I don't know. Kimchi jiggae, maybe. I still have a lot of kimchi that we made at halmeoni's house the other day." She replied.

"I want japchae. I still remember the taste of your japchae that you made at halmeoni's house the other day. Oh my, so heavenly delicious..." He requested. 

"Japchae?" 

 "Please~" Taehyung did an aegyo for Dahyun. I will do anything for japchae! 

"Fine fine! My god oppa, stop doing that!" She glared at him while shaking her head. Sometimes Dahyun questioned herself, is Taehyung really 21 years old?  Because he didn't seem so.

"Hooray!!" He started to dance around and swung Seojun back and forth. Meanwhile Seojun being Seojun, that toddler just chuckled when he being swung like that. Taehyung laughed to hear that sound and began to attack Seojun's chubby cheeks with kisses. Dahyun couldn't hide her smile upon seeing that.

"Kim Seojun, Kim Taehyung, Kim Dahyun. Seojunie, Taehyung appa, Dahyun eomma." He kept telling those words to Seojun with his finger pointed towards the respective owner of the names as if he wanted to teach Seojun. 

"Eomma? Hell no! Noona. Dahyun noona. Okay?" 

She glared at that guy while her hand swiftly moving, chopping the onions and veges.

"Ahhh wae? It's cute though! We're all sharing the same initial. So I'm the father and you're the mother. Seojun is our son." He ended his words with a loud laugh.

"Yuck no! Too young to be a mother." She shook her head vigorously. She suddenly shivered with the thought of being a mother in a young age.

"Lol, chill dongsaeng! It's just a joke. Your face is so red right now. Are you blushing?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows, enjoying himself for being able to make Dahyun blushed.

"Ahh stop it already, oppa! Aishhh why're you doing this to me?"

Suddenly, Seojun started crying. Taehyung began to panic. He tried to coax that little boy and patted his back gently to stop him from crying, but it didn't work. Taehyung brought him near to the balcony and made him look at the scenery outside, but still, he failed. Seojun still cried non-stop. 

Taehyung gave up. He sent a pitiful look to Dahyun.

"Dongsaeng. Help."

Immediately, Dahyun turned off the fire on the stove and quickly approached them. She took Seojun from Taehyun and started to calm him down. Too bad, it didn't work. However, D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter