Six

My Neighbour, Bangtan Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Pass me the chilli powder.”

“Where should I put this cabbage?”

“Halmeoni, do you need some help?”

“Ahh Jin hyung, stop eating!”

“Kim Namjoon, just sit still and don’t touch anything!”

“Ahh wae??”

Jung halmeoni’s house was chaotic. Everyone was busy doing their own tasks while talking non-stop. These boys were extremely noisy! They chatted and gossiped with each other like teenage girls.

Dahyun just stared at the sight in front of her with amazement. It’s not a usual thing to have these so many people on helping Jung halmeoni making kimchi. It’s always her alone, because obviously there’s no other youngster living here other than her. And she’s the closest one to Jung halmeoni. Without her realizing, a smile formed on her lips.

“What’re you thinking?”

Jimin suddenly blurted out a question made her feeling off guard. “Eh? Are you talking to me?”

“Lol, of course I’m talking to you! We’re the only one sitting here. Battling with the cabbages.” Jimin lifted two cabbages with both his hands from the basin and handed it to Dahyun. Dahyun took the cabbages from him and started to tear them apart into half.

“Sorry, I was just zoning out. Hahaha.” Dahyun let out an awkward laugh.

Jimin chuckled to her response and shifted his gaze to the others that were focusing on their own works but still managed to bicker to each other playfully. “Sorry about them. They are always like that.”

Dahyun shook her head. “No, it’s okay. It is fun to watch them. I really glad you guys followed me here. At least I have more people to talk to.”

“Why? Don’t you have any other friends?”

“Of course I have! Jung halmeoni is my friend…” Dahyun answered innocently.

“Hahahahaha you’re so adorable…”

“Ahh why? What are you laughing at?”

“Nothing. Nothing Dahyun-ahh.” Jimin said while trying to hold his laughter. Dahyun’s priceless expression that made him wanted to laugh. She’s just….too cute. He then lifted his right hands and patted Dahyun’s head. It happened too fast that Jimin also didn’t realize why he did that.

“Aishh, Jimin-ssi! You patted my head with that hand. You just touched the fish sauce with that hand! ” Dahyun complained while vigorously touching her hair, trying to get rid any traces of fish sauce.

“Speak of yourself.” Jimin pointed his finger to Dahyun’s hands that unfortunately, were also covered with fish sauce. And it’s all over her hair now.

“Now, I’m officially ruined.”

Dahyun pursed her lips together while groaning in frustration. She pulled her hair closer to her cheeks and covered her face with the hairs. She didn’t realize that Jimin watched all of her actions.

Jimin placed his hand to his left chest and whispered.

“What’s wrong with me? Why my heart is beating so fast?”

He took another glance to Dahyun that was still covering her face with her hair.

“She’s way too adorable…” Jimin muttered the words to himself. He knew he blushed a little at the moment. Luckily, Dahyun didn’t notice him.

“Can I seat here?” Suddenly, Taehyung came to them. His face looks bored. Dahyun peeked at him through her hair and slowly uncovered her face.

“Sure.” Dahyun answered her and moved a little bit to give Taehyung some space to sit.

“What’s wrong, Tae?” Jimin asked. Taehyung looked frustrated.

Taehyung pointed his finger to the other group, which consist of the hyungs line and Jungkook. “They chase me away.”

Jimin can’t help it but burst into laughter. “It’s must be something that you did that make them angry. What have you done this time?”

“I didn’t do anything.” Taehyung shook his head while frowning. He then realized that Jimin was looking at him judgingly.

“Ok, fine. I ate more than I did the work.”

“See? I told you…”

Taehyung finally smiled and moved his body closer to Jimin. He then leant his head to Jimin’s shoulder and wrapped his long arms around Jimin’s small body.

“Aigoo, Jiminie my friend~~~”

Jimin giggled with the sudden affection. “Mwoya? Yahh, Dahyun is watching you right now. Behave yourself, Kim Taehyung.”

Taehyung turned his attention to Dahyun while his head still leaning on Jimin’s shoulder. “Why Dahyun-ah? Do you want me to hug you too?”

“What??”

Dahyun was taken aback with his random question. Gee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter