Three

My Neighbour, Bangtan Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun's POV

"What the hell is going on here?"

The sudden voice grabbed my attention from the guy in my custody. Three guys that were taller than me, actually all of them were taller than me (the perks of being small geez…), appeared from the front house.

'I don't remember having a neighbour before…'

"Hyung help me hyung!" The guy that was being held by me wriggled around, trying to escape. I loosened my grip on his hand and he finally managed to free himself and quickly ran to the other guys and hid behehind them.

Okay, now i'm all alone, facing seven tall, good-looking guys. Don't judge me, they are all very good looking!

"Who-who are you?" I was stuttering. I took a few step backwards.

One of the guys came closer to me and gave me his smile. "You must be that Dubu Dahyunie girl, am i right?" I furrowed my eyebrows upon hearing him saying that.

"Wait, what? Dubu Dahyunie?" I accidentally raised my voice. He looked startled with my reaction.

"Yes. Jung halmeoni told us about you." The other guy said. He's the tallest among seven of them.

"Wait, wait a minute! Jung halmeoni introduced me as Dubu Dahyunie?! Gosh, this is embarassing..." I mumbled the last sentence to myself. I can felt my cheeks burning due to embarrasment.

"Are you okay? Your face, it turns red."

Kyaaa!! They noticed my burning cheeks! I quickly hid my cheeks with my short hair. "Ha ha ha… I'm okay, i'm okay! It's just suddenly getting hot here. Ha ha ha…" I fanned myself, pretending that it was hot.

The situation became awkward after that. They looked at me, i looked at them. What should i do now??

"It's getting late. I should go inside."

"Wait!"

I stopped myself from entering my house. I turned around and faced them again. "Yes?"

"Have you had your dinner yet?"

"Eh? Uhh not yet but..." I couldn't finish my sentence when one of them cut me off in the middle. This guy looked matured compared to the others "Cool! Wanna join us for dinner?"

"Erkk?" I was surprised by that sudden invitation. But we just met each other a few minutes ago...

"Great! Come in." He then entered the house, followed by the rest of them, leaving me alone outside dumbfounded.

'I don't even said yes tho…' I let out a sigh and stared at their front door that was wide opened.

"Should i come in, or should i not?" I asked to myself. I was hesitating for a little bit. We just met and I didn't even know them. What if they planned to do something bad to me?

Suddenly, a guy with a beanie on his head, one of the guys that followed me earlier, appeared from inside the house. He smiled at me, and i thought that he owned a very unique smile. His mouth formed into rectangular shape when smiling.

"Are you coming?" He asked me with a friendly manner.

"Uh-uh…"

"Kajaa!" Without any notice, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into their house. I was so shocked that my mind can't even functioning properly.

"Arghhhh!!" I let out a scream. The guy that was holding my hand quickly let go of me. An unknown expression was formed on his face.

"What? What's happening?!"

The others rushed to us. "Yahh Kim Taehyung! What're you doing to her?"

"I swear i didn't do anything! I just held her hand…”

“You idiot! Why did you hold her hand, you just met her today!” The others scolded him. The Kim Taehyung guy pouted. “Why are you all mad at me?”

“I’m sorry. It’s my fault, please don’t get mad at him.” I bowed to them, seeking for apologize.

“I should really go now. Thank you for inviting me for dinner, but I’m sorry I can’t join you guys today. Maybe next time.”

I quickly turned, unlocked the door and entered my house. Before I closed the door, I bowed to them again. “Good night.” And then, I closed the door.

I leaned against the door and sighed. “What a day…”

 

************************************

 

BTS’ POV

 

All of them looked at each other on their face after the door of Dahyun’s house closed.

“What happened just now, Tae?” Seokjin asked. He looked at his dongsaeng with a confused look on his face.

“Like I said just now, nothing happened. I just held her hand, and that’s all.”

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Jimin smacked the back of his head. “Yahh, Park Jimin! It’s hurt!”

“You’re holding her hand, that’s why she screamed! Are you crazy? You shouldn’t do that.”

“You don’t have to smack my head!”

“Serves you right!”

“Enough both of you! I’m already hungry and if no one comes inside right now, I’m going to lock the door and eat all the food by myself.” Yoongi’s already closing the door, and the others quickly ran and entered the house.

“Ohoh, don’t you dare Min Yoongi!” Seokjin warned him.

The table has been set up and the foods were already been served on the table. All of them gathered together and sat around the tab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter