Two

My Neighbour, Bangtan Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, we gonna live here?"

All of them stood in a line, facing to the building in front of them.

"I guess so." Namjoon scratched his nape. This place looks....nice. He looked at the surrounding. It's peaceful here.

"I can barely see any people here." Namjoon said to Seokjin that was standing next to him.

"I know right. Is there any other people living here, or is it just us? Gosh, i'm starting to get scared. What if this building is haunted?" Seokjin rubbed his hands together, trying to get rid the uneasy feelings that he felt right now.

"You're so unbelievable! How can you even have a thought like that, gosh..." Namjoon looked at him with disbelief.

"I'm just saying tho. It can be real, we don't know." Seokjin still with his theory.

"Aishh stop it already hyung. You are worser than Hoseok, scaredy-cat!"

"I heard that!" Hoseok shouted from the end of the line.

Suddenly Yoongi interrupted in the middle. "I'm not saying that you guys were bickering like old married couple, but yeah, that's what i'm saying right now." The maknae line including Hoseok burst into laughter upon hearing his diss.

“Geez..”

“Oh, look! I saw an old woman there. Let’s go say hi to her!” Taehyung quickly ran towards the old woman, followed by Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook.

“Hey, wait for us!” Seokjin shouted to them.

“Annyonghaseyo, halmeoni!” said all of them simultaneously with a bow. The old woman was a bit startled when suddenly seven young, good-looking guys came to her and said a greeting.

“Oh, annyonghaseyo. How can I help you?” asked the old woman with a warm smile.

“We are moving in here today. Please take a good care of us, halmeoni!” Taehyung said cutely.

“Oh really? Welcome then! It is very rare to see young people here.”

“Waeyo?”

“There’s only old people living here because you can see by yourself. This place is secluded and not many place for entertainment. Young people wouldn’t want to live here.”

“Oh, I see. Guess we’ll be hanging out with the veterans hahahaha.” Seokjin made a joke. The old woman laughed at his joke while his dongsaengs all widened the space between him and them due to embarrassment.

“Oh I forgot! There’s a young girl living here, among us old people. Our Dubu, Dahyunie…she lives here. She’s the only teenager. How can I forgot her? My old brain..”

“Dubu Dahyunie?”

“Yes. Her house is on the fourth floor.”

“Oh I see..” Taehyung said that with a meaningful grin.

“What’s with that smile?” Jimin nudged his arm.

“Nothing. Can’t I smile?” Taehyung acted innocent. He kept his face straight.

Jimin raised one of his eyebrows. “You’re suspicious.”

“Halmeoni, we’ve been talking for a while but we still not introducing ourselves yet. My name is Kim Namjoon. Nice to meet you.”

“I’m the eldest among them, Kim Seokjin imnida.”

“Annyonghaseyo, Min Yoongi imnida.”

“Nice to meet you, halmeoni. My name is Jung Hoseok. You can call me Hobi because I’m your hope.” said Hoseok cheerfully.

“What’s with the long introduction, hyung?”

“Mind your own business.” Hoseok replied, didn’t care. The old woman laughed seeing them bickering.

“Annyonghaseyo, halmeonim. My name is Park Jimin. Please take a good care of us!”

“Halmeoni, my name is Kim Taehyung but you can call me Taetae.” said Taehyung with his box smile.

“Annyonghaseyo. My name is Jeon Jungkook. I’m the youngest among them. Nice to meet you.” Jungkook introduced himself politely.

“Nice to meet all of you too. People around here called me Jung Halmeoni but just halmeoni is fine.”

“Your surname is Jung? Mine also Jung! That’s mean you’re my grandmother!” exclaimed Hoseok with a wide smile.

“Fine, fine. I’ll be your grandmother then.”

“Assa!” Hoseok started to dance randomly.

“Yah, yahh, yahh Jung Hoseok! What’re you doing, dancing around so sudden?” Namjoon couldn’t believe his eyes. Jung Hoseok just body rolling in front of a halmeoni that they met for only 10 minutes ago. Hoseok suddenly realized the mistake that he had done.

“I’m sorry, halmeoni.”

“We apologized for his behalf halmeoni.”

“Aigoo, you are all well-mannered young man! I can already feel the happiness that all of you will bring to this place.”

They continued to talk to each other when suddenly the manager called them, to inform that the lorry that carrying their things had arrived.

“Halmeoni, we need to go now. The lorry that brings our stuff has arrived.”

“Okay. Feel free to come and visit me anytime. My house is on the ground floor, house number 5.”

“Okay~~” said all of them. Then, they bid a farewell to Jung Halmeoni and quickly went to the lorry.

“Time to work, guys. Kajaa!!” Namjoon shouted, full of spirit. He raised his fist to the air.

The others also did the same. “Kajaa!!!!”

 

******************************************************************************

 

“And the last one, chaa~”

Hoseok put the last box containing his stuff in the living room. The others also have done moving their stuff to their new home. The house is quite smaller than their previous one, but it still comfortable for the seven of them. It got three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, an average size kitchen and a porch.

“Jin hyung, what should we eat for dinner?”

“There’s nothing to cook anyway, so how about pizza?” Jin suggested them to order pizza.

“Chicken! Chicken!” Taehyung said excitedly.

“I vote for chicken!” Jimin agreed with Taehyung’s suggestion. The 95-liner high fived each other.

“Pizza, pizza pizza pizza~~”

“How about chicken and pizza?” Hoseok gave his suggestion.

“Call!”

“Okay then. Chicken and pizza!” Seokjin started pressing the delivery number to make an order.

Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok, all of them laying on the floor, scattered around. Yoongi and Namjoon were in their room, both of them were busy organizing their own stuff.

“What should we do while waiting for the food? I’m already bored right now.” Jungkook crawled closer to Jimin and laid his head on Jimin’s stomach.

“Should we go out and take a look around? How about it? Want to do it?”

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter