Eleven

My Neighbour, Bangtan Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where is she?!!!"

Sooyeon and Jenny both closed their eyes due to Sana's yell. Sana was fuming with anger. The class will be starting in 10 minutes but Dahyun still not showed up.

"I swear if that girl didn't do it, I'll kill her." She said. Low, yet intimidating. Sooyeon kept exchanging glances with Jenny, talking with her in telepathy on how to control this angry Sana. Because, Kim Sana is an uncontrollable monster once she's not in her right mood and it's hard to calm her down. 'We're really dead,' Sooyeon signaled a hint to Jenny.

"Have you checked on her in her class?" Sana asked to her two minions. They both nodded aggressively, afraid to be yelled again.

"That wench-"

Sana gritted her teeth, her hands formed into fists. She stood up, wanted to make herself out to find Dahyun but abruptly stopped when the bell rang as a sign for the first class.

"!" She slammed her table, earning attention from her classmates. Sooyeon wanted to stop her but instead, Jenny pulled her so that she didn't do anything. "Don't." Jenny whispered.

"Yahh can you just shut up already?" One of her classmates, Jaewon aka the certified delinquent of the school voiced out. He stared at her coldly.

"Mind your own business, idiot." She bravely talked back to him. Jaewon scoffed unbelievably with what he heard just now. Even so, he's not that surprised. Sana's not that type of girl that will blindly afraid of him. She's fearless.

Not long after that, the teacher came in and all of them stood and greeted him together. Sana was restless. The teacher was walking around, checking their homeworks that have been assigned before the holiday, and she didn't have hers. Neither did Sooyeon and Jenny. All three of them surely would be punished. Moreover, this Math teacher was quite cold-hearted. He's not going to give them any special treatment at all.

She's right. All three of them got punished for not be able to show their completed assignment. They were being scolded in front of all and Sana swore that she felt so humiliated for being a laughing stock for the first time in her life.

She held her skirt tightly, forcing herself trying to hold back her anger.

'This is all your fault, Kim Dahyun.'

'Just you wait. You want to play with Kim Sana? Well, you'll play with Kim Sana. I'm not going to show you any mercy.'

***************

" I'm late!!"

Dahyun jumped off from her bed and quickly made way to the bathroom. She left her alarm rang without trying to shut it down. The alarm blasted wildly, adding the chaos in her already chaotic morning.

Three minutes in the bathroom and she's already exited, fully dressed in her school uniform. She checked herself in front of the mirror, combed her hair and applied a little perfume to avoid any unpleasant odor. Done.

"Hurry, Kim Dahyun, hurry!"

She talked to herself whilst busily multitasking things; her knapsack on her right hand, a few books from last night last minute stayed up doing her assignment and trying to wear her shoes at the same time. She opened the door and before she forgot, she bid her goodbye.

"Omma, appa, I'm going!"

Dahyun then ran with all her might to only one destination.

School.

************

Dahyun arrived just in time before the first bell rang. She let out her breath heavily after being a total mess, running like a maniac heading to the school. She quickly went to her seat, sat dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter