Ten

My Neighbour, Bangtan Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Namjoon?!!"

Dahyun was taken aback with that shout. She took a few steps backward and scratched her forehead.

"Y-yes, Namjoon oppa. Is he inside? But really, you don't have to shout though haha.." She chuckled awkwardly. Her pupils dilated, she stared at them one by one. Did i come at a wrong time?

"Sorry, Dahyun. Come in." Seokjin invited her in. They all made way for her to enter the house, but still stood frozen at the door without any sign to move. "Aren't you coming along?" Dahyun asked, breaking the silence among them. These guys are sure so weird, Dahyun thought.

"You go first." Jimin pushed Taehyung to the front, only to earn a glare from him. "Why me?" Taehyung said.

"Just move, idiots." Hoseok pulled both of the two guys' ears and dragged them with him. Meanwhile, Jungkook closed the door behind before tagging along. He sure was surprised to see Dahyun earlier, and even more surprised when she requested to meet Namjoon.

"Namjoon in his room. Why you want to see him?" Seokjin asked after all of them sat together at the living room. At that moment, all eyes were focusing on Dahyun, waiting for her answer.

"Aaa..." Dahyun paused. She was trying to say something but she couldn't when all of them stared at her without even blinking as if she's a criminal waiting to be judged. "You know what? I really feel like a criminal right now. Your stares are unbearable." She spoke out nervously, but she hid it just fine. She's still getting used to be around them even though they've gone through quite a lot of things since their first meeting.

"Stop staring! You're making her uncomfortable." Taehyung gave a piercing looks to them, one by one. Hoseok and Seokjin scoffed, while Jungkook shook his head. Jimin just ignored him but he stopped staring at Dahyun upon noticing that she was feeling uncomfortable.

"Tell those words to yourself idiot." Seokjin dissed him. Taehyung smiled sheepishly when he got busted. He then turned around and asked Dahyun. "Do you need help with your homework, dongsaeng?"

"Ahh, yes~ That's why i came here." Dahyun said.

"Ohh~" All of them said simultaneously. But then Seokjin seemed to realize something. "Eh, how did you know Namjoon can help you?"

Dahyun pointed to Taehyung. "Taehyung oppa told me this morning."

They all glanced at Taehyung while making sounds upon remembering the incidents that happened earlier. Taehyung made a peace sign to them and flashed his signature box smile.

"Wait here for a moment, Dahyunie. I'll call Namjoon hyung for you." Jimin offered. Dahyun nodded and thanked him for the help.

"I'll go and make some drinks." Seokjin said. "You don't have to, oppa." Dahyun refused to trouble him but Seokjin kept insisting so she just let him do what he wanted to do.

Not long after that, Jimin went out from Namjoon's room, followed by Namjoon himself.

"Oh, Dahyun! You need my help?"

"Apparently, yes. Am i disturbing you right now?" She asked. Namjoon smiled showing his dimple and shook his head. "No, of course not! I'm reading just now."

"That's why he didn't bother with all the chaos earlier." Hoseok said in a low voice but still can be heard by Namjoon. "What chaos?" Namjoon asked, piercing his eyes to his same-aged friend.

"No. Nothing chaotic happened." Hoseok quickly responded, earning a chuckle by the maknae line.

Namjoon then took a sit on one of the sofa and patted the seat beside him, asking for Dahyun to come closer. "Come here, show me the problem." Dahyun obeyed his words and sat beside him. After that, the rest of the boys swarmed around them both, being busybody as always.

"Don't you guys have anything else to do?" Namjoon asked, feeling irritated. These guys acted like a bunch of kids when all of them were literally grown-up men.

"Nope, we'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter