Let's Having A Date

Unexpected Love

“The !? You met him!???” Seungcheol widen his eyes in front of the proud Mingyu who is smiling like a high school girl who got a sweet message from her crush. “So, you are ing serious about liking him?” Seungcheol asks. “Damn, of course! Do I look like the one who doesn’t????”

 

“You never be serious in this kind of thing, Mingyu. I know you. And you freaking know what, I planned lots of dates for you and you freaking declined all of it and now you are interested to A KID? Are you serious, Kim Mingyu?” Seungcheol looks at Mingyu with the I-cant-believe-you look. “I’m not interested in those girls you planned for me, its not like you don’t know my taste, idiot. Who asks you to make a plan for me to dates girls???????” Seungcheol takes the cup on the table and slurps the hot tea after he blows few times. “But this time, I’m serious, Seungcheol. I really like him,”

 

“Do whatever you want, e,” Mingyu directly kicks off Seungcheol’s leg after hearing what he said. “I’m not a e, you idiot. Now go, do your work,” He pushes Seungcheol away from his office room as Seungcheol wanted to take the snack to eat. “Hey hey at least gimme that chocolate cupcake,”

 

“No no you buy it yourself, now go,”

 

Huh, what a childish almost middle age men.

 

.

 

The digital clock on Mingyu’s table shows 12.30pm, which means lunch time is already starts. He got a message from Seungcheol earlier about him taking lunch with his beloved girlfriend, so he can’t take Mingyu together, which means is Mingyu have to lunch alone. Well, it’s happens often, Mingyu doesn’t even mind but he doesn’t know why he feels so lonely today(or maybe he has a great plan in his mind) therefore he decides to call Wonwoo. As he touch the speed dial number 1(before this was Seungcheol but now someone is more important than him is here) and hears a caller-ringtone with Lee Moon Sae’s Girl song is played. As soon as Wonwoo picks up the phone, Mingyu chuckles and says, “What a sweet song you have there, I called you last Saturday and I didn’t hear the song, though,” Wonwoo sandwiches the phone between his ear area and shoulder while putting some books in his locker. “Song? What song? Oh, the caller-ringtone? Junhui put that song on my caller-ringtone yesterday, and he knows I don’t really like that song,”

 

“Ohh.. Is he one of your friend, too? I never heard about this Junhui guy, and seems like he is close with you, huh. I’m getting jealous here,” Mingyu says, his smile getting bigger as he hears Wonwoo giggles on the phone. “Ridiculous, what jealous? He’s my close friend, don’t need to be jealous, ahjussi,” Wonwoo shut his locker door and walks through the hall to go to the canteen, his friends are waiting. “Well I have the right to be jealous, okay,”

 

“Correction: Not yet, okay. And by the way, why are you so confident that we can be on that relationship?” Wonwoo teases the older. “Well, no one can resist me, basically. And I know you are in that circle too,” Mingyu replies.”So confident, aren’t you?” Wonwoo leans on his locker while smiles, feels fun teasing Mingyu. “Well, I’ll make you completely fall for me until you can’t get out of me from your head,” Mingyu says, and he receives a laugh from Wonwoo. “Anyway, wanna lunch together? I pick you up,” Mingyu asks, he stands up and takes his car key, quickly getting out from his office to pick Wonwoo at his school. “Now?” Wonwoo asks. “Yup. Why? You don’t want to?”

 

“No, I… I’d love to, but my friends are already waiting for me in the canteen, so..”As Wonwoo arrives at the canteen, he sees Soonyoung waves at him and Wonwoo walks there and sits beside Soonyoung. “Tell them, just this time! Please~” Mingyu says on the phone with a cute voice, makes Wonwoo smile at it. Soonyoung feeds Wonwoo his favourite home-made kimbap while asks, “Who?” and everybody on that table is expecting an answer from Wonwoo. Wonwoo smiles while mouthing “I’ll tell you guys later,” and chews the kimbap. “Alright, I’ll tell them. So I guess I’ll wait for you in front of the school gate?”

 

“That’ll be awesome. See you later, darling,” Mingyu touches the red button on the screen and starts his car engine, ready to pick Wonwoo in the school. The nickname Mingyu called him just now makes his cheek become red tinge, and he smiles.

 

Wonwoo eats some of his favourite kimbap, while all of his friends are staring at him, waiting for an answer for Soonyoung’s question. Wonwoo lifts his head and looks at his friends in confusion on his face. “What?”

 

“Who is on the phone with you just now? You look happy than usual, you already got yourself a boyfriend?” Soonyoung asks while smiling, feeling satisfied and happy to see Wonwoo in this condition. “No, well.. You know, I was injured last month, so you know about the guy that help me and sent me to the hospital? So.. Yeah, we contact each other now,”

 

“I thought it was your parents who saved you that night?” Seokmin asks. “Well, I thought the same too, but last week we kinda… met and I knew about that on that day,so... Are you guys mind if I lunch with him today?”

 

“Who’s him? Where is he? Is he one of our schoolmate too? Go call him and sit with us, it’ll be fun!” Jeonghan says in a breath, too excited for Wonwoo. “Emm well.. He’s… Already waiting outside, he pick me up, using his car. Yeah,” Wonwoo says with a no-confident tone. He sees his friends are staring at him again. And this time, with a shocked expression on their face. “Can I follow you?” Junhui asks shamelessly. “Err,, I don’t think he allows that, hee.. So, can I go now?”

 

“Go! Go! Go! Don’t mind us, but you have to promise us to tell us more detail about your boyfriend, okay??????? By hook or by crook, Saturday, 4pm, in Soonyoung’s home, got it?” Seokmin says, feeling interested with Wonwoo’s love story. Wonwoo smiles and nods before he stands up and waves to his friend, walks out to the school gate.

 

As soon as he arrived there, he sees Mingyu leans against his expensive car, with one of his hand holds a bouquet of rose and also compilation of Whitetakers and Cadbury chocolate in the bouquet, and don’t forget a pair of sunglasses. Wonwoo walks towards the car, he shouts “Ahjussi!” as soon as he stand in front of Mingyu. Mingyu smiles, he ruffles Wonwoo’s hair before he leave a peck on Wonwoo’s forehead, makes Wonwoo shocks and stiffs.”Here, for you,” Mingyu gives the bouquet as Wonwoo receives it with a shock on his face. “Come, I’ll bring you lunch. You must be hungry, right?” Mingyu open the car door for Wonwoo. “Ohh, y-yeah, thank you,” Wonwoo becomes stutters because of what happened earlier but he still can control his body to sit in the expensive sport car instead of stand still and be stiff until Mingyu get tired of him and leave him. Well, its not like Mingyu dares to do that, though.

 

.

 

“This must be pricey,” Wonwoo takes a look in the bouquet, and he pick a bar of Whitetakers chocolate in it. “Nah, it’s nothing compared to you,” says Mingyu who is driving a car while smiles.

 

“Of course, I’m expensive,” Wonwoo said while take a bite of the chocolate taken. Mingyu chuckles, and agrees on the statement. “Ahjussi want some?” Wonwoo asks as he stretch the chocolate bar in front of Mingyu’s mouth. Mingyu open his mouth as the chocolate get into it, he bites a bit and Wonwoo pull out the chocolate. Mingyu chuckles, as he says, “No one ever makes my heart flutters just because of feeding me other than you,” Wonwoo smiles, as he bites the chocolate too.

 

.

Mingyu open the door for Wonwoo and as Wonwoo comes in, he looks around as he sees there are a lot of expensive things that they make as a decoration in the restaurant. Mingyu holds Wonwoo’s hand and lead them at the reservation table. Being a gentleman as he can be, he pull out the chair for Wonwoo and he sits in front of the younger as the latter is still in awe with the restaurant’s super premium quality decoration. Mingyu smiles, he close the distant from Wonwoo as he asks, “Is this your first time here?” Wonwoo looks at Mingyu in confusion on is face but realises that the older is asking him. “Huh? Ah- yes. This restaurant must be expensive, I-I don’t really have money for-”

 

“Shh.. Its all on me,” Mingyu winks. The waitress put two menus in front of Mingyu and Wonwoo. As Wonwoo open the menu and he look at all the kind of cuisines and foods, and he admit that he never eat these foods in the menu before. “Just pick whatever you like,” Mingyu says and Wonwoo continues furrowed his eyebrows while reading the menu, doesn’t know which to pick. So, he decides to pick based on the price instead, but damnn all of their prices are more high-priced than Wonwoo’s pocket month per month. “Ahjussi, the price is-”

 

“Just pick whatever you like, darling, don’t mind about the price,” Mingyu says as he reads his menu and orders some food for him. “But.. I don’t know which to pick, I-I never eat fancy food before,” Wonwoo mutters but loud enough to make Mingyu hears him. Mingyu smiles, he shut his menu and recommends to Wonwoo some of the food he loves to eat. “Here, you can eat this abalone porridge, they’ll serve it with a chicken soup, because they are well mixed together, this is my favourite, actually,” Mingyu says as he smiles gently towards Wonwoo. Wonwoo shakes his head as he says, “Allergic to seafood,”

 

“Ahh, is that so.. Its okay! You can take grilled chicken stuffed with mozzarella cheese, they put inside it around 500g of mozzarella cheese, this is hella delicious, you can eat cheese?” Mingyu asks. “Yes, but… The prices is…” Wonwoo stops his sentence there and he knows Mingyu understands. “Don’t look at the price, I’ll treat you today. Okay?”

 

“But-”

 

“No, I don’t accept any but for now,” Mingyu looks at the waitress as he orders Wonwoo’s food and drinks that the older picks himself. “Alright, so I’ll repeat your order. One spaghetti carbonara with extra cheese and extra mattake mushrooms, one set grilled chicken stuffed with mozzarella cheese, two noka chocolate ice-cream, two chocolate brownie,” Mingyu nods and the waitress collect the menus and let them two alone, waiting for their food. “This restaurant is so luxurious, ahjussi, I can buy a ps2 with those food you pay,” Wonwoo says and he receives Mingyu’s laugh, Wonwoo furrows his eyebrows as he pouts and folds both of his hands on his chest. “I’m being serious here, well, what I mean is, you don’t have to spend too much for me, I’ll be guilty, ahjussi,”

 

“This is nothing to me, Jeon Wonwoo. Its not like I want to show off or something but I got lots of money now, I don’t think I can finish them alone. That’s a relieves I know you, we can spend my money together,” Mingyu winks. “LOL don’t care, you are still showing off,” Wonwoo scoffs, but smiles after he sees Mingyu pouts.

 

.

 

“Want me to pick you up after school and go to my library together?” Mingyu asks as they already arrives in front of Wonwoo’s highschool, and the latter have another 10 minutes before the 3rd period starts. “Are you free this evening?” Wonwoo asks, as he takes the bouquet of flowers and chocolates from the back seat, wanting to take them home-but he is still thinking on how to make this big bouquet get into his room without his parents’ knowing-. “Emm, I guess so, I don’t have any meeting and appointment today,” Mingyu says. “Ahjussi, you own the library, right?”

 

Mingyu nods. “Then, what else do you do?” Wonwoo stares Mingyu, wanting an answer. “Em, well, I own a company too, so for now, I am a CEO of Kim Incorporated and I own a cafe and a library. Wanna go to my cafe next time?”

 

“Woah! Ahjussi is so amazing, I wish I can be like you,”

 

“Do you realise that you just praising me?” Mingyu lift his brow as he stares at Wonwoo, who plays with the flowers inside the bouquet. “Of course! It’s not like only you liking me, I’m starting to like you too,” Wonwoo mutters but still and be heard by Mingyu. Mingyu chuckles, as he pinches Wonwoo’s cheek. “Thank you for liking a person who is old-nothing-imperfect person like me,”

 

“What are you talking about? Ahjussi is perfect though,”

 

“Oh yeah, that is what I want to hear from you, hahaha!” Mingyu laughs as he sees Wonwoo’s cheeks blush so hard, makes him looks so cute and Mingyu thinks no one can resist him, seriously. “Don’t blush like this in front of other person, okay? Only in front of me,”

 

“Wh-Whatever, thanks for the lunch ahjussi, see you after school,” Wonwoo quickly getting out from the car before his face will explode because of shyness towards the older. Damn, why am I acting like a high school girl?! Be calm Wonwoo, be calm! Urgh, not cool at all.

 

As he enters the classroom, all of those eyes stare at him, and the bouquet. Wonwoo looks at them, and the bouquet, he lowers the bouquet also his head, walks towards his place using a far walk. As he sits in his table, his table-mate, Taeyong asks him about the bouquet. “Who gives you that? Or.. Who do you want to give that thing?” Wonwoo smiles and ignore the question, luckily Taeyong doesn’t force him to reply.

 

.

 

Yeay! Another update today! Please tell me what you guys think in this chapter, it will be appreciated and gives encouragement to me so much!