Chapter 15

Unfamiliarity :: Tsundere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Rahee-ah" Jaebum sweetly called out her name. "Shall we go on a weekend get-away?"

"The two of us?"

"You want others to come?"

She shook her head. "That sounds great."

=======================================================================================================================

While Rahee and Jaebum had gone in their weekend get-away, Miyoung was left mopping at home. She sat on the couch, flipping through the TV, going through whatever magazine they had on the stand.

"I'm so bored!" She yelled out. "Someone save me please!"

The door bell rang. She went to open it and let out a huge smile.

"I thought you could use some company." Mark sweetly said.

She went to hug him. "How did you know?"

Mark patted her on the back. "I have a hunch. Hurry and change. I'll take you somewhere."

=======================================================================================================================

At Jeju, Rahee was enjoying the ocean while Jaebum was enjoying her. He haven't seen her this happy ever.

"Ah, the weather is perfect." She laid down on a beach towel. "Can it be this weather every single day?"

"So you can be a bum everyday?"

Rahee shoot him a stare. "Yes, a bum."

He chuckled. "have you thought of what you want to eat for dinner?"

She thought for a moment and then cutely shook her head.

=======================================================================================================================

"Ya! Don't hold onto me so tight." Miyoung said. "You're going to cause me to fall."

Mark had taken Miyoung out for some ice skating since it has been years since they've gone. In his head, he flashbacked to the time where he and her would go ice skating every weekend. On the ice ring, they would either hold hands to prevent each other from falling, race around the ring, or determine who made the best figure 8. He smiled as he remembered those time.

"Ya. Are you just gonna go slowly or do I have to push you?"

"First one to complete 3 rounds wins."

"What are we bett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter