Chapter 14

Unfamiliarity :: Tsundere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few months has gone by and everything was pretty much the same. People go to class; go to work; Miyoung and Jaebum busy with the wedding preparation and being around the family; Rahee continued to focus on her goal; Mark and Jinyoung made a pact that no matter what happened, they will remain as best buds.

Soon, there was only a month left before the wedding. Miyoung and Jaebum decided since they can’t stop this, they might as well go all out. So, the two decided that both parties are allowed to do whatever for the month time-frame. Jaebum told her to sort out her feelings between Jinyoung and Mark, even though she denied there are anything between the three of them. Miyoung, on the other hand, told Jaebum to settle his relationship with Rahee.

Rahee arrived at a restaurant under the assumption that she was going to have dinner with Miyoung. When she arrived, she was surprised to see Jaebum instead. Although suspicious as to why it was Jaebum instead, she agreed to have dinner with him.

“What are you and Miyoung up to?”

Jaebum smiled. “Don’t worry. We aren’t doing anything bad.”

She nodded slowly. You clearly don’t know her like I do…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miyoung had invited Mark and Jinyoung out for dinner. Instead of going somewhere “formal”, they decided to go to a local burger joint. It was more relaxful and casual. The three sat down at a booth; Mark and Jinyoung on side and Miyoung on another. After the food come, the three ate and happily chat.

“I hope we can keep this relationship like this forever.” Miyoung said.

The two understand what she was saying and agreed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After dinner, Jaebum and Rahee went back to the girls’ place to watch a movie. Miyoung had texted her that she won’t be coming home today so she should have fun.

“You want something to drink?” Rahee went to the kitchen and look through the fridge. “There is tea, water, and iced coffee.”

“Iced coffee I guess.” Jaebum replied as he flipped through the channels.

Rahee brought over two cup o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter