Chapter 13

Unfamiliarity :: Tsundere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the first day back from break. Everyone felt miserable.

“Why is this break so short!?” A student exclaimed as he walked up the stairs with his friends.

“It didn’t even felt like a break.” Another students said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miyoung laid her head down the desk and sighed.

“What’s wrong?” Jinyoung said as he sat next to her.

“Can I run away?”

Jinyoung looked into her eyes. “You want? I can take you somewhere far.”

Miyoung nodded as she gave a pout.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As usual, Rahee straightened out her belongs before class start. Jaebum grabbed a seat next to her without saying much. She looked over at him, stared at him, and then turned away as the professor walked in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evening came around, and both the Im’s and the Kang’s were having dinner at one of the fanciest restaurant in the country. They had the entire place booked out for themselves. While the adults were happily talking, Jonghyun teased the two couple.

“Wedding is going to be soon. Another few months. Ready?”

Miyoung death stared at her brother.

“Oh yes. The wedding.” Mrs. Im said as she heard Jonghyun’s comment. “Since we all decided to move the wedding up…”

More like YOU decided mom. Jaebum thought to himself.

“Have the Kang’s finalized their guest list?” Mrs. Im continued.

Mrs. Kang nodded. “I’ll have the list sent over tomorrow morning.”

Mrs. Im clapped her hands happily like a little girl.

----------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter